THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEAD...

Od aprilbrookshire

Gianna is beautiful, popular and she hates her life. After her mom remarries, she has to deal with a new ste... Více

THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - PROLOGUE
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 1
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 2
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 3
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 4
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 5
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 6
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 7
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 8
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 9
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 10
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 12
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 13
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 14
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 15
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 16
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 17
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 18
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 19
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 20
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 21
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 22
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 23
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 24
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 25
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 26
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 27
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 28
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 29
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 30
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 31
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 31 - CALEB'S POV
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 32
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 33
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 34
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 35
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 36
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 37
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 38
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 39
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 40
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 41
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 42
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 43
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 44
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 45
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 46
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 47
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 48
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 49
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 50
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 51
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 52
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 53

THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 11

184K 1.2K 64
Od aprilbrookshire

CHAPTER 11:

GIANNA'S POV:

I wake up the next morning feeling better than I ever have on a Monday morning. I quickly get ready for school and go downstairs. I grab a breakfast bar and a Gatorade and start eating. My mom grabs the Gatorade from my hand and replaces it with a bottle of water. "Honey, do you realize how many calories are in just one Gatorade?"

"No mom," I say and scowl at the water as my mom leaves the kitchen.

I am still sitting in the kitchen when Caleb comes in. He looks irritated. This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with our little chat last night, would it? I hope so!

"Good morning Caleb!" I say cheerily.

"Morning," he grumbles while pulling the Gatorade I wanted back out of the fridge.

"So when are we going shopping?" I ask him.

He finally looks at me, "Shopping? For what?"

I walk over to him and whisper in his ear, "For operation 'pop my cherry'."

He was in the middle of taking a drink and spews it all over the counter. I turn away, holding back laughter.

"Are you serious, Gianna?" he asks.

"Of course. You're a dude. You'll be able to help me pick the sexiest outfit for Jared," I explain.

"You want me to go with you to pick out an outfit for you to lose your virginity in?" he asks.

"Well, I probably won't be losing my virginity in the outfit. Jared will probably take it off me first," I say. "Plus, I'll need lingerie too."

"Please someone save me," I hear him mumble.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing, we'll go later this week, I guess," he says reluctantly.

"Thanks Caleb. You're the best stepbrother ever!" This revenge stuff is fun. I start to leave for school.

"Wait, Gianna. I'll drive you today," he says.

"Um, okay," I say quietly. Why would he want to drive me?

We walk out to his car and drive to school in silence. When we park and get out, we are bombarded by the usual people. I swear, put a camera in their hands, and they'd be paparazzi. I can see Josh standing on the front steps, staring our way. God, I totally forgot about him. I glance over at Caleb and he is glaring back at Josh. Josh doesn't come up to me and I am surprised. Maybe he is taking this breakup better than I thought he would. Well, there's a relief. I was actually worried that he would do something crazy.

We walk up the steps, with people crowded around us, I mostly ignore them and nod my head here and there. When we pass Josh, he says, "Hi Gianna."

I say, "Hi Josh," back and continue walking.

Some girl comes up and grabs onto Caleb's arm. He smiles at her and she giggles. I get the urge to pull her hair. I can't believe I'm getting jealous over a player. It just defies logic. A guy like him shouldn't even be taken seriously.

I roll my eyes and walk to my locker. So much for Hannah, I guess she was last weeks flavor. Speak of the she-devil. When I get to my locker, she is waiting there.

"Hi Hannah," I say.

"Do you know what your stepbrother did to me on Friday night?" she asks angrily.

I think to myself, do I want to know? But I say to her, "No."

She stomps her foot, oh my god did she just stomp her foot? "I asked him if he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend!"

Oh no.

"And do you know what he did?" she asks.

"No," I say.

"He laughed at me and told me 'As long as you're okay with an open relationship'. What the hell is that Gianna? I can be his girlfriend as long as he is allowed to be with other girls. That defeats the whole purpose of being his girlfriend!" Hannah screeches.

I manage to hold back my laughter, but at the same time, I'm thinking 'what a creep'. Before I have to hear any more of Hannah's whining, one of Josh's friends comes up to me, "Hey Gianna, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I give him a grateful smile. "Sure Seth. Do you want to walk with me to class?"

He gets a big smile on his face and says, "I'd love to." I've always liked Seth. He is such a sweet guy. He is kind of cute too, with light brown hair and blue eyes. He's on the football team with Josh and he's always been really nice to me.

While we are walking, he says, "Josh told me about you two breaking up. I'm sorry."

"I'm not," I tell him. Truthfully, I really am not sorry at all. Josh suffocated me with his attention and possessiveness.

He gets a relieved look on his face and says, "I know this is kind of soon, but I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go out with me after the game on Friday night?"

I hear a giggle and turn my head around to see Caleb and that girl leaning into each other in a flirtatious manner. I turn back to Seth, "That sounds like fun Seth."

He gets a shocked look on his face, then smiles, "Thank you."

"What?" I ask, laughing. Did he just thank me for agreeing to go on a date with him?

"Oh I mean, I'll meet you in the parking lot after the game," he says, blushing.

"Okay, see you later," I say as I walk into my class. I have never thought of Seth in a romantic way before and I hope I don't regret going out with him. I'm surprised he asked me, being Josh's friend and all. I probably would have said 'no', but seeing Caleb flirting with another girl after the weekend we just had made me jealous as hell. So, I figure, why not?

My first few classes are a nightmare. News spreads fast about me and Josh breaking up. I've had three more guys ask me out already. I declined by saying that I was already dating someone new. Hopefully news will spread just as fast about me being off the market again.

As I was walking to third period, I feel someone grab me from behind and pull me out of a set of doors that lead to football field. As I get pushed up against the brick wall, I see that Josh is the one that pulled me out of the building.

"What are you doing Josh?" I yell at him.

"I should be the one asking that," he says. "What's this I hear that you are already dating someone new, Gianna? Since when? Were you cheating on me the entire time?"

"No, of course not. And I'm not really dating anyone else yet. I have a date Friday night," I say.

He pushes his body harder against mine, "With who?"

"None of your business!" I try pushing against him, but can't move.

He grabs my jaw roughly with one hand and plants his lips onto mine. His tight grip is hurting my face and I start crying, "Shh, don't cry baby. I'm sorry. It's just that I love you so much and the thought of you with someone else drives me fucking insane. Tell me you won't be with anyone else baby."

"We're not getting back together Josh," I tell him carefully.

He grabs me my the shoulders and slams me against the wall. I cry out from the pain of hitting my back and head against the brick. "Don't say that!" he screams at me.

I start crying harder because he is scaring me, "Please let go of me Josh."

He comes in for another kiss, but I turn my face to the side and he kisses my cheek. He slams me against the wall again, but the doors suddenly open and a P.E. class starts filing out. He quickly lets go of me and I run away from him and around the building. I run to the parking lot until I find Caleb's car. I check the doors and they are locked, so I go around to the other side of the car and sit down against the side of it. I don't know if Josh will come looking for me and I don't want him to find me if he does.

I pull out my cell and send Caleb a text.

To Caleb: Can you give me a ride home?

From Caleb: Right now?

To Caleb: Yes PLEASE!

From Caleb: OK meet me at my car

No problem, I think to myself. I am still sitting against the side of his car when he comes. "What are you doing down there?"

I quickly wipe my face with my hand and say, "Just waiting for you."

"Why were you crying?" he asks.

"I wasn't crying. Hey, if you don't want to miss class, I can just take your car and pick you up after school," I say.

"When did you get the impression that I gave a fuck whether or not I missed class?" he says. "Come on, get in the car."

I go around to the passenger side and get in. After we pull out of the parking lot and onto the street, he says, "So tell me why you were hiding on the side of my car, crying."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

497K 21.4K 59
"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge. Hearing her name makes most people crin...
35.8K 326 31
Kiana's life has just gone from bad to worse. She is suddenly moving across country to live with her mom's new fiance who she hates. Stuck in a new p...
10.8K 123 17
Mikka Chambers has had a crush on her sister's boyfriends younger brother for...awhile. Now that her mom is out of town ...again, her older sister is...
494K 17.4K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...