Nothing Stays The Same (Sam P...

By rachelisgreat

Bella and Sam have just started their senior year and anything can happen in a year, right? Hopefully their l... More

Nothing Stays The Same (Sequel to the Sequel)
Chapter 1~~Makeout in Detention
Chapter 2~~What Goes Around, Comes Back Around
Chapter 3~~Prank Gone Wrong
Chapter 4~~I Can't Live Without My Baby
Chapter 5~~The Barbecue
Chapter 6~~Make It Stop
Chapter 7~~Allie On The Loose
Chapter 8~~ Texas With Jc Caylen (Part 1)
Chapter 9--My Day With Jc Caylen (Part 2)
Chapter 10~~Stolen (Part 3)
Chapter 11~~Nothing Goes As Planned
Chapter 12~~It'll Get Better...Right?
Chapter 13~~I Still Drown In Your Love
Chapter 14~~I Miss The Way You Wanted Me
Chapter 15~~It's Going Down
Chapter 16~~Sam Finds Out Everything
Chapter 17~~What the...
Chapter 18~~No One Compares To You
Chapter 19~~The Party
Chapter 20~~Come Back To Me
Chapter 21~~How Could I Let It Go This Far?
Chapter 22~~Day Out With The Boys
Chapter 23~~Apology Not Accepted
Chapter 24~~3 Little Blessings
Chapter 25~~Stressville
Chapter 26~~The Parents Are Coming! The Parents Are Coming!
Chapter 27~~Just Go Away
Chapter 28~~And We Danced All Night To The Best Song Ever!
Chapter 29~~Dancing With The Enemy
Chapter 31~~ Hunting Down Hunter
Chapter 32~~Sold My Soul To The Devil
Chapter 33~~On The Move
Chapter 34~~Jc Caylen's Investigation (Part 1)
Chapter 35~~The Call (Part 2)
Chapter 36~~Locked Up
Chapter 37~~It Was Only Just A Dream
Chapter 38~~Together Forever
Chapter 39~~Picture Perfect Memories
Chapter 40~~Made A New Friend
Chapter 41~~It's Better To Offer No Excuse Than A Bad One
Chapter 42~~What Sam Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him
Chapter 43~~You Mind If I Ask Her Out?
Chapter 44~~Save The Speech And Just Tell Me You Love Me
Chapter 45~~Just Call Me Ella
Chapter 46~~Somehow, I Liked It
Chapter 47~~Lullaby's and Battle Cries
Not An Update--IT'S A CONTEST!!
Chapter 48~~Promises and Proposals
Chapter 49~~Is It 'Treat Your Girlfriend Right' Month Already?
Chapter 50~~Graduation
Epilogue (Part 1)--The Wedding
Epilogue (Part 2)--Lilly Pottorff
PLEASE READ!
ADDITION TO THIS STORY?
Wanna See Me?
New Sam Pottorff Fanfiction!
Want More of Me?

Chapter 30~~ O2L House

11.9K 196 87
By rachelisgreat

RECAP!-------Sam's POV

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled in his face and then the music stopped. Everyone was staring at us.

Jc swung at me but Bella had moved in front of me and he accidentally punched her in the face. She yelped and fell to the ground in pain.

"Ohmigod I'm so sorry! Bella I swear I was trying to hit Sam." Jc apologized with sincereness.

"Just get away from me." she cried.

"But--"

"GET OUT!" I yelled in his face. He took one last look at Bella and then exited the gym in tears.

Jc's POV

I felt so bad about what I did to Bella. I'm a horrible person. If I hadn't tried to kiss Bella, this wouldn't have happened. Why do I have to be such a screw up? Why can't I just learn to stay away from Bella? She'll be much happier if I do. But I love her and if you've ever loved anybody, you'd know how hard it is to keep your distance from them.

I felt my phone buzz and it was a text from Connor. 

Connor: Dude, guess what?

Jc: What?

Connor: WE'RE GOING HOUSE SHOPPING!!!!!!!!

Jc: Why?

Connor: Because O2L is moving into a house together. Except for Ricky cuz he's a big boy now.

Jc: That's awesome!!!! Wait, is Sam gonna be there.

Connor: Can't you guys just kiss and makeup? You guys are brothers. It's time you just apologized already.

Jc: Apologize?!? He started it!

Connor: First of all, no he didn't, second of all I don't care who started it. You're making up whether you like it or not.

Jc: He should be the one to apologize!

Connor: Dude, calm down. If you want this O2L house thing to work then you and Sam have to make up or at least tolerate each other. 

I rolled my eyes and sent him one last text.

Jc: Fine. But my room better be far away from Sam's.

Connor: Deal.

Sam's POV

I woke up to a text from Kian. I yawned and then opened up the text.

Kian: Hey Sam. How ya feeling?

Sam: My girlfriend just got punched in the face. I'm not feeling too hot.

Kian: By the way, how is she?

Sam: She's alright...sorta. So what's up?

Kian: O2L IS MOVING IN TOGETHERRRRRR!!!!!

Sam: O2L as in Jc?

Kian: Well, uh, yeah but it's gonna be so much fun. You've been talking about getting a house with O2L from the beginning and now it's finally happening. Aren't you excited?!?

Sam: Kian, I'm going to be living with the guy who punched my girlfriend in the face. I'm not excited.

Kian: See? This is the perfect time to apologize. Don't you remember when you and Jc were best friends? You guys were literally the closest out of the 6 of us.

Sam: Time flies and girlfriend's get punched in the face. People change Kian. Get used to it.

Kian: Whatever. You're still moving in with us. Exclude Jc for a moment. How fun would it be to live in a house with your best friends with no parents to bug you and you can do whatever you want and have fun no matter what. Doesn't that sound good to you?

Sam: It sounds awesome! But Jc is still gonna be there and who knows who he's gonna punch next.

Kian: Everything will be alright. Just let it go for awhile.

Sam: Let it go? HE PUNCHED BELLA IN THE FACE! He's lucky I haven't called the cops on him yet. 

Kian: You're moving in with us okay?

Sam: Fine. But I want a bedroom that is no where near Jc's.

Kian: You got it! We're going house shopping today. Be ready by 2:00.

Sam: Kay, bye.

Kian: See ya. 

Bella's POV

My face hurt and my eyes hurt from crying so hard. All I can think about was the pain when Jc striked me. I know he didn't mean to do it but it still hurt really bad. Not just the pain on my face, but the hurt in Jc's eyes. 

I looked around my room, hoping Sam was somewhere in sight so he could hold me in his arms, but there was no one in my f**king room but me. I groaned and sat up in my bed. It made my head hurt really bad. I reached across my bed to my night-stand and grabbed my ice pack to find that it had already melted. I chucked it across the room and began crying. Can't anything go right?

I heard someone running up the stairs and I figured it was Sam. The person opened the door and I was right.

"You okay?" Sam asked and he dashed across the room to comfort me.

"It hurts." I cried.

He stroke my hair and cradled me in his lap. "I know baby, I know. You'll be okay soon, I promise."

"No it won't. My life is a living hell."

"Don't say that. Your life may not be perfect, but you make it as best as it can be every single day." Sam argued.

Sam's POV

"Whatever. I don't know what to make of my life anymore." she began. "Jc is hooking up with Allie, my Mom lives across the country, God knows where my dad is right now, I still have to get the stupid surgery because I can't have f**king babies on my own like Aria, and my little sister is dead. What could I possibly do to make it all better?"

Bella rested her head against my chest and began crying her eyes out. I think saying that Lilly was dead is what got her to cry. I rocked her back and forth and whispered sweet things into her ear. Her cries died down to a whimper and then she just fell asleep.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear and then kissed her head softly. I tucked her back under her covers and was about to get up when I felt her grab my shirt.

"Stay." she said softly. "Please?"

I nodded and got under the blankets with her. Bella slept on her side and she laid her head on my arm. I wrapped the other arm around her waist. I began humming The Parting Glass by Ed Sheeran because if you know Bella, then you know that she always falls asleep when she hears that song. I waited until she was fully asleep before I fell asleep too. I wanted to be there to comfort her if she woke up again.

Bella's POV

Do you even know how embarrassing it is to go to school with a black eye and a swollen nose? VERY EMBARRASSING! As I walked in the hallways, I would weird looks and I just wanted to punch everyone in the face so they can look just like me and know that it isn't fun to have a swollen face.

But thank God school was over! I walked out to my car in the parking lot and unlocked it. I set my books down in the passengers seat and then I walked to the other side of my car so I could get in the driver's seat.

"Hey Bella." I heard someone ask my shyly. I turned around to find Jc standing next to me.

"Go away and stay away." I said rudely and then I opened my car door but Jc shut it. "What the hell?!?"

"Just let me explain. I swear on my life that I meant to punch Sam. You gotta believe me." he pleaded.

"It's not that." I told him. "I just miss the old you."

"I'm still the same person." he said.

"No you're not. If you were the same person, you wouldn't be trying to punch Sam every chance you get."

"I'm not. He just pisses me off. You should know that by now." 

"You shouldn't be pissed. There's absolutely no reason to be." I said.

"Are you kidding me? I have a billion reasons to be mad." Jc said.

"Name one." I said.

"I love you! That's why! Isn't that a good enough reason?" Jc began. "Every time I see you with him, I just wanna punch a wall. I love how I can do stupid things and you still forgive me. There's no one else like that on this planet. I'm telling you that you're meant to be with me--I can feel it. Please realize that I'm better for you."

I took a minute to soak it all in. I knew Jc was better for me. No matter what, Sam always finds a way to hurt me. He doesn't mean to but something always happens and it breaks my heart. But who cares if Jc is better? I know that if I stay with him, then there will be no problems but what's a relationship without a couple problems? I know Sam is the one for me and no one--not even Jc can tell me he isn't.

"I just want my best friend back." I simply said and I got into my car and drove away. 

At Home

I came home to see Sam sitting on his skateboard in the driveway. I pulled up and parked the car. I stepped out and once Sam saw me, he gave me a huge smile that made my heart melt. He's too perfect, I thought.

"Hey Sammie." I smiled and greeted him with a kiss.

"Hey Beautiful. I need to tell you something." 

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

He interlocked his fingers with mine and took a breath.

"So O2L decided to move in together." Sam said.

"Like, all 6 of you guys?" I asked.

Sam nodded. "6 of us as in Jc too."

"Oh." I looked down. "When are you guys moving in?"

"They already found a house so we can just move in whenever we want."

"That's, uh, cool."

"What's wrong, Bells?" he asked gently.

"I don't want you to get hurt. What if Jc tries to hurt you?"

Sam rubbed my back. "You don't need to worry about me. I'll be alright."

"Have you seen how angry Jc can get when it comes to you? He'll rip your head off!" I protested.

"Okay, I think you're over-exaggerating it a little bit--"

"Sam I love you and care about you so much. Don't move in with Jc. Please don't." I begged. "You're the one thing I have left in this world and I don't want you getting hurt."

"The only one that's gonna get hurt is Jc. If he ever goes near you again, he's a dead man." Sam said and he gave me a hug.

"You were joking on the 'dead man' part...right?" I asked while I was embraced in his strong arms.

"Yeah, but I will beat him up. That's not a joke." he replied.

Aria's POV

Being a mother is harder than it looks. Especially when you have triplets. Don't get me wrong, Ricky does help, but I feel like I do so much more work than him. It's not fair. And I want to confront him about it but I don't want to get him all upset. I heard crying coming from the babies room so I put down my magazine and walked into the babies room.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?" I yelled at what I saw.

Bella's dad stopped what he was doing and turned to look at me.

"I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!" I yelled. And at that moment, Bella's Dad jumped out of the window with Hunter in his arms.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!" I screeched. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and out the door. I chased him down the street but he was too fast for me.

"GIVE HIM BACK!" I cried but he just kept running.

I ran and ran. I finally got close enough to grab him so I did. I kicked him and clawed at him but he held Hunter tightly in his arms. 

"GIVE HIM TO ME!" I screamed.

"GET OFF OF ME BITCH!" Bella's dad yelled at me and out of nowhere, he kicked my stomach and I dropped to the ground in excruciating pain.

I got up as best as I could and tried running but he was too far ahead. Then my legs gave up on me after about 2 miles of running. I fell to my knees, crying on the side of the street.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, I brought back Bella's dad. I am really hoping that this chapter will catch your attention because I feel like I've been slacking lately. I'm super sorry for that so I threw in a lot of action in the last part of this chapter. Pretty pretty pretty PLEASE comment below. I just want to know that people actually like the story and I'm not just writing it for no reason.

Comment and vote! I love you guys so much and get ready for Chapter 31!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 54.9K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
8K 265 17
Finn has been invited to the wedding of his former boss, Brody Weston and he needs a date. Mainly Finchel, some Quick. And a little Pinn, for...
4.8K 161 12
This story is about Alex and Connors dad John and his brother Lloyd. The story will go from when they were six years old, to when John and Charlotte...
919K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...