Chapter 31~~ Hunting Down Hunter

RECAP!--Aria's POV

"I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!" I yelled. And at that moment, Bella's Dad jumped out of the window with Hunter in his arms.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!" I screeched. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and out the door. I chased him down the street but he was too fast for me.

"GIVE HIM BACK!" I cried but he just kept running.

I ran and ran. I finally got close enough to grab him so I did. I kicked him and clawed at him but he held Hunter tightly in his arms. 

"GIVE HIM TO ME!" I screamed.

"GET OFF OF ME BITCH!" Bella's dad yelled at me and out of nowhere, he kicked my stomach and I dropped to the ground in excruciating pain.

I got up as best as I could and tried running but he was too far ahead. Then my legs gave up on me after about 2 miles of running. I fell to my knees, crying on the side of the street.

Aria's POV

I spent all night crying my heart out. When the police came to our house, I couldn't even speak because I was crying too hard. I didn't sleep at all. Who the f**k would be able to sleep when your baby has been kidnapped?

Everyone was upset but I'd have to say that Ricky and I were the worst. We wouldn't sleep, eat, or anything. We wouldn't even come out of my room. We both just laid in my bed, crying until our sides hurt.

I could tell that Katrina and Emily knew their brother was gone. They weren't the same either. They were such happy babies and now they cry all the time. Whenever I put their pacifiers in their mouths, they spit them out and cry even harder. I just don't know what to do anymore. 

Ricky's POV

Every time I even think about Hunter, my heart cracks more and more. I just don't know how this could have happened. He was so perfect and he was taken away but Bella's f**king dad. Why do bad things happen to good people? 

Sometimes, I think up scenarios in my head imagining that Hunter isn't hurt and that he's okay. But other times, the scenarios aren't so good. Every time I even think of Bella's dad laying one finger on Hunter, my stomach gets all queasy and I just want to punch a wall.

It breaks my heart to see Aria crying so hard. I cry a lot too, but man can she cry. I don't like seeing her sad like this. I hate seeing her sad like this. I want the pain to stop, not just for me but for her too. I need to find Hunter. Christmas is in 2 days and I want to spend it with my new family; Aria, Emily, Katrina, and Hunter.

Bella's POV

I hated my dad. I always have hated him for the things he's done but he just crossed the line. I'm supposed to be the one that looks over him. I should've been there when he got kidnapped. I should've been the one to stop my dad. It's all my fault. My dad took him because he wants me. How could I have let it go this far? First he kidnaps Levi and now Hunter? I don't know if I can take much more of this.

It was the middle of the night and I was about to fall asleep when I heard banging and loud movements downstairs. I threw off my blankets and darted down the stairs. What if it's my dad trying to kidnap Emily or Katrina?

When I got closer to the kitchen, all the banging stopped and then all I heard was crying. It wasn't out of control crying. It was more of a whimper. Kinda of like a muffled cry. 

"I can't....I just can't." I heard a girl say but I almost didn't hear it because it was so quiet.

"Aria?" I said in shock when I saw her on the ground, practically drowning in her own tears.