Chapter 44~~Save The Speech And Just Tell Me You Love Me

RECAP!

"You mind if I ask out Bella?" Niall said out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked. Did I hear him right?

Harry's POV

"Oh, I phrased that wrong..." Niall said. "What I meant to say was do you mind if I asked her out to dinner or something. Just to get to know her better, I guess."

"You do know she has a boyfriend, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I know. I don't think he'd mind. We're just having dinner as friends. Nothing's wrong with that."

"Well you don't need my permission. I don't really know why you asked." I said and I took a sip of my water.

"We all see the way you look at her and get all protective and out of all of us, you know her best so Niall just thought he should ask if it was fine with you." Zayn explained.

"I don't get protective over her," I said in defense.

"Dude, yes you do." Liam laughed. "No matter where we are, you're clinging to her side."

"I'm not 'clinging to her side'. I'm just trying to be her friend." I explained.

"But this conversation isn't about me." I said, trying desperately to change the subject. I then turned to Niall and said, "If you wanna take her out on a little date then go right ahead."

Niall sighed with relief but then my tone became more serious. "But if her boyfriend comes after you, don't say I didn't warn you."

"Alright, alright. God, you sound like you're her father or something." Niall teased.

I punched his arm playfully. "Go to bed you guys."

They all listened and tip-toed back up the stairs, trying not to wake the sleeping beauty that was in my bed.

Bella's POV

When I finally reached the kitchen, I was overwhelmed with the smell of freshly sliced oranges and other fruits with chocolate chip waffles. Is this what breakfast is like every morning here? If so, I'm coming over everyday.

"SHE LIVES!" Louis shouted when he saw me approach them and we all laughed.

"Is it a foreign thing to wake up early?" I asked them all as picked up a strawberry.

"It's not early. It's only 11 and we woke up only about 20 minutes ago." Liam informed me.

"Where's Harry?" I asked. He was nowhere in sight.

"I think he went out on the back porch." Liam replied.

I nodded and walked out the back door to be welcomed by the warm February breeze. I looked out across the ocean waters and smiled when I saw Harry and his hair flowing in the breeze.

"Like what you see?" Harry teased. Omg, how long have I been standing here staring at him?

"Oh yeah," I said with major sarcasm. "Hot stuff right now."

He laughed a little and we both stood side by side with our hands holding on the ledge. The sun was rising and I was so tempted to take a picture and post it on Tumblr or something but decided against it.

"You sleep good?" Harry asked.

"Yes I did. How was the couch?" I asked, nudging his arm a little with my elbow.

"Amazing." he smiled. "So the boys were talking about you last night."

"Oh really?" I asked and he nodded. "And what did they say?"