Chapter 25~~Stressville

Bella's POV

We only have 2 more days until winter break and I can't wait to spend 2 weeks with Sam, Aria, and my 3 little God-children. I'm also really excited because this will be my first Christmas with Sam. He went to New York over break last year so we didn't get to spend it together. I was sad but being with my friends made up for it. 

It's been 3 weeks since Emily, Hunter, and Katrina was born and Aria, Ricky, and I have spent every minute with them. They sleep most of the time but we have so much fun with them while they're awake. It's perfect because there's 3 of us and 3 babies so we each take turns playing with them.

I heard Aria calling my name so I walked over to her room and plopped down on her bed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can you help me? I need to get them dressed."

"Sure but can't you just leave them in their diapers and a blanket like you always do?"

"No, not tonight at least."

"What's tonight?" I asked.

"My parents are coming over and I'm gonna break the news to them." Aria said with a shaky voice.

"Way to go Aria!" I cheered. "I honestly can't believe they never found out after all these months. You're awesome at hiding things."

"I try." she bowed and we both laughed.

Our laughter must've woken up Ricky because he opened the door and sat on the floor with us.

"You guys are loud." he yawned.

"If I were you, I wouldn't be talking." Aria said.

"I don't wanna talk, I wanna kiss." Ricky said seductively as they both leaned in.

I covered my eyes in fake-horror. "Get a room!"

"You get a room!" Ricky snapped.

We all laughed and then I heard the doorbell ring. "COME IN!" I yelled.

"Shhh!! The babies will start crying." Aria said as she looked at the babies nervously. Surprisingly, they didn't cry. They just laughed.

Sam came into Aria's room with us and sat next to me. He grabbed Hunter and held him in his arms.

"If only I was Hunter..." I pretending to day-dream.

Sam laughed and kissed my cheek. "Do worry, we'll cuddle later."

"Or...now?"

Sam handed Hunter to Ricky and we both went into my room and laid down on my bed together in each others arms. He was really warm and I was freezing.

"Guess who I ran into today?" he asked.

"Who?"

"Sarah."

"As in Jesus's girlfriend?"

"Yup! I was about to kiss her because I thought she was you. I swear, you guys are like twins." Sam explained.

I laughed and Sam kissed my head.

"You know, we've been back together for a month and we still haven't kissed yet." I told him.

"Are you kidding me? We kiss all the time!"

"You kiss me on the cheek and my head but you haven't kissed me on the lips yet." I corrected.

"I thought you wouldn't want me to."

"Why would I not want you to? I'm a makeout maniac!" I giggled.