Chapter 46~~Somehow, I Liked It

RECAP!

I scrolled through pictures that tons of fans were sending to me and Bella.

Holy.

Shit.

"WHY IS HIS F**KING LIPS ON HERS?!?" I yelled as I stared at the billions of pictures posted on Twitter tagged with Bialla.

Sam's POV

I was beyond pissed. She promised me this wouldn't happen. What happened to, 'I'm always careful'? How could she do this to me?!? This keeps on happening over and over again. She's total eye candy to guys and she doesn't even know it! Do I seriously have to keep her locked in her house for the rest of her life to make sure this doesn't happen again?

Okay, well I wouldn't do that but I'm just thinking outside of the box here.

I need to get to the bottom of this right now. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer. 4 rings later and it comes to her voicemail.

"You gotta be f**king kidding me." I said out loud.

She promised me this wouldn't happen. Why does this always happen? I know Bella is perfect in every way but how does every single guy within a 10 foot radius develop a crush on her? 

More and more pictures were coming in on Twitter and I couldn't take it anymore. I turned off my phone and started pacing. I don't even know where she is. All I know is that she's in L.A.

Wow, that really narrows it down.

Note the sarcasm.

How am I gonna find her, beat him til he's dead, and then ask her a billion questions?

Bella's POV--(Citywalk with Niall--Last Night--What really happened)

"Niall! Stop running!" I shouted after her. "I wasn't gonna say anything, but I can't breathe!"

After Niall came up with the brilliant idea of running away from me and towards the beach, I had no choice but to follow him and now I'm regretting it. I'm about to die from lack of oxygen and he just keeps on running.

"Do you even care about my well-being?!?" I asked him between my staggered breathing.

"Of course I do. That's why we're running!" Niall shouted back.

Did he just call me fat and out of shape? Oh no he didn't.

Now I was filled with more energy (not a whole lot, but more than I had before) and I charged after that boy like there was no tomorrow. Surprisingly, I caught up quickly and I tackled him to the ground.

"Take it back." I demanded.

"Take what back?" he asked cluelessly.

"You practically just called me fat." I explained. "Take it back."

"It didn't mean to come out that way. Sorry." he apologized. "You're not fat."

I got off of him and stood up. He stood up too and I turned to him and said, "Can we please walk now? I have asthma."

He gave me a nod and we walked closer and closer to the dark ocean. He slipped his hand into mine and I was half-tempted to pull away but he's Niall f**king Horan. No one in their right mind would let go of his hand whether they have a boyfriend or not.

"So what are we doing?" I finally asked.

"We're gonna make this date memorable and do something you wouldn't normally do on a first date." Niall explained.