Chapter 32~~Sold My Soul To The Devil

RECAP!

"Bella. You need to leave now." I heard Sam say. I turned around and gasped. Jesus and Sam were tied to a chair.

"Ohmigod! Are you guys okay?" I asked as I ran over to them and tried untying the knots.

"Bella, get out now!" Sam said again.

"Not without you guys I'm not." I said.

"You're dad is here. He wants you. Get out now." Jesus explained.

"As much as I want to, I'm not leaving without you guys and Hunter."

"You came." A voice said that I never, ever wanted to hear again as long as I live.

My dad really was here.

I heard a baby crying.

And he had Hunter.

Sam's POV

Bella should've left when I told her to. She would've been safe, but now she's really in for it. I know what her dad has planned for her. I wish I wasn't tied down to this f**king chair because then I could do everything in my power to protect Bella. But for now, I'm just a sitting duck.

"Give me Hunter." Bella told her dad.

"I'll give you Hunter and let your friends go but I'm gonna need something in return." he said deviously.

"What do you want?" she asked.

He took a step towards her and said, "You."

She gasped and jumped back a little. 

"See? I knew you were afraid of me." he said. "But there's no reason to be afraid. Once you're mine, I'm going to do nothing but love you. Isn't that what you've always wanted? A father that loves you so dearly much?"

"You're not going to love me. You never loved me. All you're going to do is tear me down and I won't do it. Not again. Not ever again."

"Then I guess I'll have to keep Hunter, Sam, and Jesus here." he said.

"You know my name?" Jesus asked.

"I know all of Bella's friend's names." her dad said. "I also know that you tried to ruin Bella and Sam's relationship, therefore I liked you for a moment. But then you tried to make her yours and that is something I will not tolerate. So you are here for the same reason they are."

With every word he said, he took one step closer to Bella. Soon he'd be only a few feet away from her. Then a few inches, then a few centimeters, and then a few millimeters. I don't how much more suspense I can take. I swear, if he touches Bella in any way, he's a dead man.

Bella was so close to Hunter. If her dad wasn't looking then she could grab Hunter and run out of here. But I know that she wouldn't run without me and Jesus. That's what really bothers me. We came here to get Hunter and now that we can get him, she won't because Jesus and I are trapped.

"So I have a deal to make with you, Bella." her dad said as he took another step towards her. "I'll let Sam and Jesus take Hunter and they may leave."

"If?" she asked.

"Only if you stay here with me. And by that I mean that you will never ever leave me again. You will stay by my side and do whatever I say. We will have the life we should've had."

"Don't give in Bella. Don't do it." I told her.

I could tell that she was thinking hard about this. More than anything she wanted safety for the ones she loved. But she needs to say no. We'll find a way out of here without the deal. I know we will.