Secretly Dating Byun Baekhyun

By afireselu

Chanyeol and Sehun are siblings while Baekhyun is their family's most trusted employee since he's the child o... More

Secretly Dating Byun Baekhyun
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty One (for real)
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Epilogue
SC #1
SC #2
SC #3
SC #4
Sequel!

Chapter Eleven

9.6K 513 215
By afireselu

A/N: Oh my! I never thought that the last chapter will gain that much reads, votes, and comments on the first day of posting it! Thank you so much! By the way, do I have readers from other countries here?

If yes, I'm going to translate "again" my first finished story Untouchable B in english since it's written it Tagalog. Do you want me to do it? ;)

-

-

"Baekhyun, wake up," but instead of waking up, Baekhyun just snuggled more on Chanyeol.

It's already four in the morning and both of them needed to wake up for a new day. Chanyeol needs to prepare himself going to work whilst Baekhyun needs to prepare foods for Chanyeol, Sehun, and of course with the overnighter Jongin.

"Baekhyun, wake up. It's already time to move," Chanyeol loves morning so much and contrary to that, Baekhyun is such a lazy ass every morning that's why he need to set three alarm clocks to wake him up.

"Five more minutes," Baekhyun sleepily said. Chanyeol nodded and he returned the hug. Baekhyun looked so serene and in peace while sleeping. He looks like a puppy sleeping with a half-opened mouth. Even his snores, Chanyeol finds it cute. He looks like an angel while sleeping, not that he looked like a monster though. It's just that Baekhyun looks more attractive and beautiful when he's sleeping.

"I really hope Sehun won't be mad the moment he finds about us," Chanyeol brushed Baekhyun's soft and silky black hair. "I can stand Sehun being mad at me but I cannot fathom the idea of him being mad at you," Chanyeol felt how Baekhyun's head turn heavierㅡhe must be starting to sleep again, deeply. "Geez, Baekhyun. Why do you have to hit two birds with you?" Chanyeol lightly pinched Baekhyun's cheeks and that made the smaller one wakes up from his sleep. "Morning."

Baekhyun huffed. "Why did you do that? It hurts," he massages the part wherein Chanyeol pinched his cheek. "You can wake me up in the less painful way."

"I already did," Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a peck. "Go to the bathroom now and polish yourself."

"I am still sleepy," Baekhyun was about to snuggle again but Chanyeol stopped him. "Why?"

"I have to go to work today. Sehun and Jongin needs to be feed before going to school. You have to do your job," Baekhyun blinked. "Why?"

"I. . . I forgot about that. Oh, geez!" Chanyeol just laughed when Baekhyun tripped his own on the carpet of the floor because he's running his life to death.

"Clumsy," he thought.

-

-

On the other hand, Jongin didn't have a good sleep last night. He has never reacted this way upon meeting other personsㅡjust for his Kyungsoo hyung. Cliché it may looked like but Jongin felt that entire love at first sight with Kyungsoo.

"Aysh!" Jongin muffled his hair and removed Sehun's arms snaking on his body. "How do I remove Kyungsoo hyung from my mind!"

"Damn, Jongin," Sehun, again, fell on the floor because he's on the edge of the bed and when Jongin removed his arms, he got off-balanced.

"I'm sorry, dude," Jongin offered a hand to a half-asleep Sehun. "I didn't slept last night. Screw love."

"Love?" Sehun scratched his eyes and spread his long arms in the air. "Why didn't you slept last night? Idiot."

"Yah!" Jongin pushed Sehun. "What do I have to do? I think I'm crushing Kyungsoo hyung."

"Well. . ." Sehun flashed his bitchy look at Jongin. "News flash: Kyungsoo hyung won't like you."

"How do I ended up having you as my best friend? Best friends helps each other not contradicts each other, you know?"

"I don't know how I managed to be your best friend for almost five years. You always suck, you know?" Sehun mimicked Jongin's voice.

"Says the one who's always sulking at me when girls he likes busted him."

"Says the one who's love at first sight with Kyungsoo hyung."

"Yah! You're hitting below the belt!" Sehun just laughed. Jongin will never win an argument to him, same with Jongdae.

"But seriously," Sehun sat, it's time for a serious talk since he knew his best friend is in need of encouragement not discouragement. "What happened during the dinner yesterday is a bad start for you."

"How d'you say that?"

"Kyungsoo hyung doesn't really likes cussing. Kyungsoo hyung doesn't really likes talkative people. Kyungsoo hyung doesn't really likes annoying persons. In short, Kyungsoo hyung doesn't really likes a person named Kim Jongin."

"You must be kidding, Sehun."

"I ain't kidding," Sehun returned the gaze Jongin is giving him. "But try your very best to change his dislikes, try your best to make him like a person that he doesn't like in the first place. You getting my point, dude?"

"Yeah, thanks," Jongin sighed.

"What's with the sigh?"

"I think it will be hard in my part to do that thing, turning someone's dislikes to his likes. Ahh. . ." Jongin let his body fell on the bed. "Heart, of all people why him?"

"Trust me," Sehun patted Jongin. "Kyungsoo hyung will be worth it."

"Thanks, bro."

"Why thank me?"

"Because you're helping me on making him like me, right?" Sehun was left with no choice but to nod. And after that, the two left Sehun's room and went to the dining area.

-

-

"Kyungsoo. . ." Chanyeol called breaking the silence enveloping the whole dining room. "Could you please drop Sehun and Jongin at SOPA today? I have a meeting by ten, I can't be late today."

"What am I now? A freelance driver?" Kyungsoo rose his brows but when Chanyeol sighed, he's quick to change his aura. "But what's Baekhyun's purpose?"

"I-I can't drive cars," Baekhyun shyly answered. He felt intimidated with Kyungsoo. It's his first time meeting Kyungsoo and he never thought he will be this scary based on what Sehun shared to him.

"Kyungsoo, please," begged Chanyeol.

"Hyung, we can take a bus. We're already grown-ups though," Sehun butted in while chewing a bacon inside his mouth. "Besides, it's more fun riding a public bus, right Jongin?"

"U-uh, y-yeah?"

Kyungsoo's brows rose again. "How sure are you?" But when Sehun is about to open his mouth, Kyungsoo spoke again. "I'm not talking with you. I'm talking to your friend."

"B-because that's w-what our friends said," Sehun would like to laugh out loud right now because Jongin never stuttered that bad in his entire life, just now. And it's because of Kyungsoo.

"Riding a public transportation will never be safe," Kyungsoo stood up. "I'll be driving you two to school today, so, if you'll excuse me."

"Kyungsoo. . ." Called Chanyeol and Kyungsoo stopped on his pace. "Thank you so much."

"That's nothing, Chanyeol," and then he left the dining room.

"Phew!" Jongin wiped off the fake sweats on his forehead. "Is he really scary?"

"Kyungsoo is a nice guy. He's like that because it's his first time meeting you, guys," Chanyeol stood, too. "Trust me, you'll get along with him someday."

"How long is that someday?" Chanyeol, Sehun, and Jongin laughed with Baekhyun's question. "Hey! What's funny?"

"Baek-hyung. . ." Sehun tapped his shoulders. "Just like what I've said to Jongin, it'll take time and courage to fully understand Kyungsoo hyung, but it'll be worth it. Trust me."

Baekhyun was about to make a protest but Chanyeol cutted him. "I need to go now. Sehun and Jongin, I want the both of you to behave while you're on your way to school. And for you, Baekhyun. . ." Chanyeol's eyes sparked a bit. "What are you gonna do this day?"

"I-I'm doing the grocery?" Baekhyun answered to which Baekhyun nodded.

"We will dress up now. Thanks for the yummy and delicious breakfast, Baekhyun hyung!" And then the two younger ones went to Sehun's room to change their clothes.

-

-

Baekhyun is walking behind Chanyeol when he bumped with his broad back. "Awww. . ."

"Sorry," chuckled Chanyeol. "Hey, what time are you gonna do the groceries?"

"I don't know yet, why?" Baekhyun asked still massaging his nose which bumped strongly on Chanyeol's back.

"I want to join you?"

"Are you serious?"

"I'm always serious when it comes to you, Baekhyun."

"O-oh," Baekhyun's cheeks heated up. "I thought you have a meeting today?"

"But it won't last the whole day," Chanyeol glances at his wrist watch, it says 8:50 AM. "So, do you want me to accompany you, or what?"

"I'm fine by myself. Just please take a rest rather than helping me on doing the groceries."

"Okay. You don't want to have a quality time with me," joked Chanyeol.

"I-it's not like that!" Defended Baekhyun. "Your health matters the most. I hope you understand that."

Chanyeol nodded. "I hope I can hug you now."

"Why not?"

"Sehun, Jongin, and Kyungsoo are just upstairs," Chanyeol lightly pushed Baekhyun's forehead with his forefinger. "I'll be going now."

"Take care, Yeollie," Baekhyun waved his hand when Chanyeol took a step but he suddenly came back with a grinning face. "W-why?"

"Come again?"

"Huh?"

"Take care, what?"

"Oh. . ." Baekhyun's face turns redder. "Y-Yeollie?"

"Aigoo," Chanyeol heaved a deep sigh. "Can I have a quick hug? Even just for two seconds?" Baekhyun nodded and then he entered Chanyeol's long arms wide-spread in the air. "Ahhh. . . So relaxing."

-

-

"Are you mute?" Kyungsoo asked while his gaze is glued on the road.

Jongin occupied the shot gun sit while Sehun is busily facing his iPad with his ear phones placed on his earsㅡmust be listening to music or playing games again.

"I-I'm not," Sehun internally laughed with Jongin's answer, he used his pods to disguise that he's listening to something when in fact, he's just browsing the web.

"Why are you so stiff? Do you still breathe?" Kyungsoo is enjoying Jongin's reactions. People around him always react this way on their first time meeting him but he finds Jongin so attention-seeking and amazing.

"I-I'm sorry," Sehun cannot hold his laughter anymore so he maid a laughing noise. "Aysh!" Jongin crumpled his hair.

"Sorry," but Sehun cannot stop himself from laughing. "Oh my, I'm glad Jongin found his nightmare," Sehun laughed once again but this time, he's holding his tummy already.

"You think I'm a nightmare, Park Sehun?"

"Hyung, I know you know I didn't mean it literally," Kyungsoo just nodded while Jongin frowned a bit.

"Why does Kyungsoo looked less scary when he's talking with Chanyeol hyung and Sehun?" Asked Jongin to himself.

"You know. . ." Kyungsoo swerved the car and stopped in the middle of the road. "I find it really rude of younger ones not calling the elderlies with formalities."

"S-sorry, K-Kyungsoo hyung," Sehun wanted to laugh again but he stopped himself this time, he knew he's being an ass for cockblocking his best friend.

"Next time, if you want to be close to me, don't hesitate. I may look like I bite, but I really don't, Jongin," somehow Jongin felt good with what Kyungsoo said. "But that doesn't mean I can forget that you cussed in front of the glories and you didn't addressed me as a hyung in your thoughts."

Jongin frowned a little again, but now, he's smiling, even a bit. "I hope we can be friends, Kyungsoo hyung!"

"Friends my ass," whispered Sehun enough for Jongin to hear it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 25.8K 200
✵ Byun Baekhyun is an Instagram model, and is dating famous Youtuber, Park Chanyeol. ✵ Oh Sehun is a famous gaming Youtuber and runs a channel with h...
591K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...
290K 10.8K 27
Chanyeol is a cold, serious and organized businessman. He never gets to close to people and doesn't care about anything that happens to them. But wha...
285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...