Bullied by Justin Bieber

By ashlaay1999

My parents died when i was 7 years old. I went throught depression for almost a year until i finally got help... More

Bullied by Justin Bieber
Chapter 2
Chapter 3~ Ex- Best friend
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 ~ OH HELL NO
Chapter 6- Past Experience
Author's Note
Chapter 7- Why me?
Chapter 8- Thats what bestfriends are for, right?
Chapter 9- Do i?!
Chapter 10- Is this some kind of joke?
Chapter 11- Im falling for you
Chapter 12- Dream
Chapter 13- Someone special
Chapter 14- Who saw?
Chapter 15- Desperate
Chapter 16- Lies
Chapter 17- News
Chapter 18- The truth
Chapter 18- Or she dies with me
Chapter 19- Not now not ever
Chapter 20- Frightening Secret
Chapter 21- Running out of Oxygen
Chapter 22~ Smoke
chapter 23~ one miracle
Author-
Chapter 24~ Hospital
Chapter 25- Justin , justin?
Chapter 27- alot of thinking
Chapter 28- Arguement
Chapter 29- Forgive & Forget
Chapter 30~ no, it cant be.
Chapter 31~ Let me love you
Chapter 32- Pregnancy Test
Chapter 33- Spoil
Chapter 34~ Store threat
Chapter 35~ Private number
Chapter 36~ Police Office
Chapter 37- Bro's
Authors Note
HELLOO
Im back!
GOOD NEWS
Few Months Later
Doctors Appointment

Chapter 26- Leave turned out to?

20.5K 572 63
By ashlaay1999

Ashley's POV

"Somebody please help me, please!" I yelped helplessly, trying to wiggle myself out of the chair.
Flames everywhere...
" Your going to die bitch here with me" whispered a voice next to me making my head snap in the direction.
"No im not ready to die no please!" I cried, silently sobbing.
The ugly voice chuckled beside me.
"Sorry honey, but it isnt up to you" she quietly spoke before pulling out a lighter and raising it high in the air before , wiggling her eyebrows at me and glancing down at the gasoline tank.
"no no No-!!!!!"" I screamed in terror, squeezing my eyes to try and ease the pain i was expected to feel.
"ashley, baby wake up, ashley!" A voice said, shaking me hysterically.
"ash-" and i jolted up in what seemed to be a white bed, panting loudly.
"What-where am i ?" I looked sriund the room, spotting cream walls with cabinets and health posters scattered around the room. It was the smell of the room that mad my nose cringe slighlty. I was in a hospital room, on a hospital bed. It was all just a nightmare i had .
I went back to reslity turning to look at the body next to me, my eyes boiling with anger afterwards.
"What are you doing here?!" I groaned, giving him a death glare.
"Look-listen,-" he said, putting his hand out in defense.
"no! I dont want you in here so get out!" I spoke agressively, feeling a few tears escape my eyes.
" Ashley, let me explain please" Justin pleaded, his eyes full of guiltiness.
"I told you i wanted you out of my life and you still insist in being in it. You've caused and gave me enough trouble. You've scarred me on the inside and outside, and i will repeat i wont ever forgive you for that" i cried. " Dont look for me , dont say sorry, or anything because you are just wasting your time Justin" i whispered, looking up at his blood shot eyes.

"Ashley but i really need to tell you something that ive been wanting to tell you for so long" he pleaded, leaning over the bed.
" Justin i dont care! Now leave before i click the nurse button and they kick you out!" I said, poiting towards the door.
"Okay okay, ill leave but we are going to talk soon" he replied.
" No we arent justin , stop making this more difficult, what dont you unders-" he cut me off by crashing his red plump lips on my yet crusty ones, making me tense up in pure shock.

____________________\\\\\\\\\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.7K 34
So it all started at boring school.. and with my brother.. and if you havent guessed, his bestfriend, Justin, Justin Bieber. He was a jerk, he was ru...
1K 40 16
As I stood there looking at myself I knew right at that moment how much hated what I had saw. Not everything is as it seems. I would laugh, smile, an...
277K 6.6K 48
Most girls be like "oh love my bully!!!" All I can think is bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?!?! YOUR BEING BULLIED!!!!! Now I am also being bul...
13K 322 16
'I always felt alone and when I wasn't I wanted to be alone. But now I truly am alone... My life has gone, I push everyone away. I have Tori, Jade,Be...