Adopted by Payzer

By NiallHasNoFlaws

[POORLY WRITTEN- YIKES- I WAS LITERALLY 12] (Book 1) What happens when Liam and Danielle get saved by Gaby an... More

Adopted by Payzer (Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info Regarding the....
The Sequel is Up!

Chapter 20

4K 96 15
By NiallHasNoFlaws

Please do not be rude to one another in the comments. It's a fan fiction, not real life. And yes the character cries a lot. If it bugs you all so much I'll start editing this story and the sequel when I'm finished with it. It's the first book I've ever wrote, of course there's gonna be lots of mistakes. I don't mean to offend some of you or anything, I just don't allow or like people putting others down. So please, just enjoy reading the book. I love you!

No hate please.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 20 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

When the next morning came, I felt horrible. Even weaker than yesterday. Liam was still asleep so I just pressed the nurse button. Minutes later doctor Trever walked in with a smile on his face.

"How are you feeling today?" he asks.

"Horrible, I feel really weak and my head hurts, too" I say and he changed my I.V again. "Thank you" I say and he nodded. "When do I get to go home?" I ask curiously.

"We're not sure yet, but not any time soon" he says and I frowned. I hate hospitals. I've been here way to many times in the last month.

"Hhhhmmmmmmm" Liam mumbled, his eyes opening up. "What time is it?" he asked yawning at the end.

"Its about 8:15" doctor Trever answered.

"Oh" Liam replied sitting up from the bed. "Why didn't you wake me up?" he asked me and I shrugged.

"I didn't want to wake you up" I say and he kissed my cheek.

"Well, today's the day you get to meet with a therapist" doctor T says confusing me.

"I'm sorry, what?!" I asked kind of pissed. I don't need someone knowing my problems!

"You didn't tell her" the doctor asks Liam.

"I thought it would be easier if she didn't know" he says.

"Oops, sorry Mr. Payne" the doctor apologizes.

"Wait, why do I need to go to a therapist?" I asked looking at Liam.

"Because, maybe talking about your problems will help you deal with your emotions instead of hurting yourself" he says and I sent him a dirty look.

"Are you f*cking kidding me?!" I yell. This is just plain rude!

"Watch your language, and 'yes.' Your going to meet with her" Liam says and I started to pout.

"No, I don't want to! And you can't make me! No!" I say holding onto the beds railing. My breathing was picking up as I thought about what they were wanting me to tell the therapist. Everything.

"Calm down, breath, breath" Liam repeated patting my back.

"How can I calm down when you want me to confess everything to some stranger! They could've been a stripper before, yet you wouldn't even know!" I shout. They both chuckled at my last remark but it soon went back to being serious.

"Look, I'm just trying to help you" Liam says and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, all I know is I am NOT going to talk to her. I don't even know her!" I say laying back down on the bed and smuggling up to my pillow.

"To bad, you need this if you wanna get better" Liam says and doctor T agreed.

"Well what if I don't wanna get better!" I snapped.

"Do you wanna die?!" Liam asked and I shrugged.

"What do I have to live for?" I say and Liam looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Gee, I don't know, maybe because you have a family that loves you" he says and I looked down at the sheets. "I'm just trying to do what's best for you" he whispers rubbing my knee.

"I know you are, but please don't make me go to a therapist! Its none of their business!" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"You're going and that's final. I don't care if you do or don't wanna go, too bad" he says and I slapped his hand away from me.

"Way to put me in a pissy mood" I mumbled closing my eyes. This is just perfect.

~~~~~ About an Hour Later ~~~~

Liam's P.O.V

"Yep, just as you thought. She's mad" I say to Dani and everyone else. They all knew about the whole therapist thing and now I was just telling them how she reacted.

"Oh well, she needs to get better" Louis says and I nodded.

"I know, its just I hate when she gets mad at me" I say rubbing my hand through my hair.

"Its gonna be okay Liam, she'll forgive us in no time. Anyways, we have to go and meet with the therapist" Dani says and I followed her to the 3rd floor.

Gaby's P.O.V

It was about 30 minutes later and here I am waiting to talk to some slut in my room. Everyone was in here making sure that I didn't run away or whatever.

"This is f*cking bull sh*t!" I shout rolling my eyes.

"What did I tell you about that language" Liam says sitting next to me on my bed.

"F*ck off" I muttered and everyone looked at me shocked. "What?!" I snapped.

"Don't talk to me like that. We're just trying to help you so why don't you stop being a grumpy little brat!" he says.

"I'm not a brat! I just don't want to meet a stranger" I say a little upset with his comment.

"Yes you are, you keep on swearing and complaining" he says.

"That's only because your not listening to me. You should respect that I don't want to meet with a therapist" I say and he signed.

"I am listening, but you have to meet with her" he says and I groaned.

"Whatever Liam, clearly you don't care" I say laying my head down on my pillow. I felt like crap.

"I care, don't fall asleep though" he says but I didn't listen. I quickly fell into a deep slumber. About 5 minutes later and someone was shaking me awake.

My eyes fluttered open and they were greeted by the person that beat me, ruined my relationship, and detroyed me. Avery.

"Hi, I'm Vanessa Miller! You must be Gabriela Payne" she says all cheery.

"B-But you, your not" I stuttered. My heart race picked up as she held her hand out.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks rubbing my back. I just looked at her in shock.

"Please don't hurt me" I say, my eyes still glued to Avery as tears spilled out.

"Baby are you okay?" Liam asks and I shook my head 'no.' "Um, can you wait in the hall?" he asks her and she nodded walking away.

"Liam, please don't let her get me" I sobbed clinging to his body.

"Why would she hurt you?" he asked pulling me into his lap.

"Please, I don't want to see her ever again" I cry and he pulls my face up to look at his.

"You've met her before?" I ask and I nodded. "Where at?"

"Lets just say she's a horrible person, but please keep her away from me" I sob and he nodded.

"Of course sweetie" he whispers while I continued to cry in his chest. Why would she say her names Vanessa? And why is she here? She's only 15.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I walked out of Gaby's room a huge smile on my face. I'm glad she's scared of me. Now its gonna be easy to tell her what Harry did. Oh, you're probably wondering why I'm doing this to him. Well, its because he didn't pay me my money that I clearly deserved.

I'm gonna give him just one more chance, but if he blows it. Then bye-bye secret. I plan on calling him tonight and telling him my little arrangement. I really love being a b*tch, but a black mailer may be better;)

~~~~~~~~~ Hours Later ~~~~~~~~~~

Gaby's P.O.V

"Baby, you okay now?" Liam asked and I nodded. "Do you feel alright? I can have the doctor come and change your I.V.

"That'd be good, I feel horrible" I say and he nodded walking out of the room. Now I was all alone, everyone left to eat some dinner. That reminds me, I haven't ate in days.

"Ello love, you not feeling good?" doctor T asks and I nodded my head.

"I feel like shi- I mean horrible" I say and Liam sent me a smile.

"Well, let me me just change this" he says switching my I.V. "And you probably feel drowsy since you haven't ate anything, I'll be back with some food" he says. Oh great.

"Thank you" I mutter resting my head on my fluffy pillow. He walked away and Liam grabbed a hold of my hand.

"I love you sweetie, and thank you for not swearing" he says and I shrugged.

"Whatever makes you happy" I say and he kissed my forehead. "I love you" I say.

"I love you, too" he responded.

"I'm back!" the doctor says handing me a plate of food.

"Uh, I'm actually not that hungry. Do I have to eat?" I ask and both the doctor and Liam nodded 'yes.' I took a deep breath before sticking a piece of the sandwich in my mouth. I instantly started to feel sick when I tried to swallow it.

'Fat, huge, big, disgusting looking' all popped up into my head as I swallowed the food.

"Feel better?" Liam asks smiling. I fake smiled and took another bite. "Good, just a few more bites and I'll let you stop" he says and I nodded. I quickly shoved a couple of pieces in my mouth before calling it quites. "Good job babe, I'll be back though. I'm gonna go see where everyones at" Li says walking away.

Since the doctor was already gone, I decided that there was only one thing I had to do. Throw it up. I climbed out of the bed and waddled to the bathroom. The reason I waddled was because if how out of it I felt.

Anyways, I got down on my knees and lifted up the toilet seat. I put my 2 fingers on top of my tounge before slowly sliding them down my throat. I gagged as I felt it all come up. It all released from my stomach and I felt way better.

I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and brushed my teeth before making my way back to my bed. I laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

Liam's P.O.V

I had finally found everyone and now we were on are way to Gaby's room. When we arrived we saw a sleeping little body on the bed. I smiled picking her up and laying her down on my chest.

"Awe, isn't that adorable" Louis cooed and I laughed.

"I know right, they could be in a catalog" Dani says rubbing my shoulder.

"Funny, real funny" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Well I guess that means we should go" Perrie says and they all agreed.

"I'll see you all tomorrow" I say and they all nodded exiting the room. Dani kissed my lips and followed everyone else out. "Goodnight baby girl" I whispered in Gaby's ear and fell asleep listening to her steady breathing.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Now was the time, here goes nothing. I dialed Harry's number and waited for him to pick up, but he didn't. It was sent to voice mail.

"Hey Harry, remember me? Anyways, if you don't come to my house in the next 24 hours with the money you owe me, I'll make sure to tell your precious love everything you did. Starting with hiring me, all the way up to making me beat her up. Oh wait, that wasn't part of the plan. Oh well, she won't know. Bye Harry, I suggest you come" I say and hung up. His a** better come.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter 20, ladies and gentleman!!!!!!!! Now your probably wondering who won the dedication, and the winner is *Drum roll please* @angelapanal99! She's always commenting and I really appreciate her for that! So thanks! Please vote, comment, and share!

I'll probably be dedicating another chapter to the person who has the sweetest comment, so look out:)

~ Gaby <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
228K 4.9K 41
"No! Please don't hurt me. I will be good and won't try to run away again." I yelled backing against the wall then curled in a ball. He kicked my si...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...
63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...