Do You Really Love Me?

بواسطة harryswife28

..."What is wrong with me? What was I thinking?" I scream. "You were thinking about us." He says calmy. "Ther... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1- The Beginning
Chapter 2- Interesting
Chapter 3- Really
Chapter 4- Why
Chapter 5- Broken Hearts and Sad Songs
Chapter 6- It Can Only Get Better
Chapter 7- Forever Gone
Chapter 8- The Slow Recovery
Chapter 9- Maybe You're Right
Chapter 10- Something New
Chapter 11- Broken Hearts and Promises
Chapter 12- Just Thinking About it
Chapter 13- What You Really Mean to Me
Chapter 14- Not the Marcus I Know
Chapter 16- We Need to Talk
Chapter 17- Just Be Mine
Chapter 18- WTF
Chapter 19- Blurry Vision and Strange People
Chapter 20- Arguments and Liars
Chapter 21- What Did I Do?
Chapter 22- Done With What?
Chapter 23- Break What??
Chapter 24- Unsteady
Chapter 25- Ugh Prom
Chapter 26- The After Party
Chapter 27- Prom is Over!
Chapter 28- The Break Up
Chapter 29- Me, Myself, and I
Chapter 30- The V-Card
Author's Note
Chapter 31- Graduation
Epilogue
Appreciation

Chapter 15- I Guess He'll Do

145 10 0
بواسطة harryswife28

"The food was amazing! Thanks Mars." I say as I lay back and rub my stomach.

"You welcome. Now I have something I want to ask you." He leaves the check in the book and takes my hand. We reach the car as he drives. We arrive at a deserted parking lot. He parks the car and looks at me.

"Please don't tell me that this'll be one of those Lifetime movies where-"

"Shh. You know I like you, right?" He cuts me off with his finger on my lips.

"No, I never knew." We laugh.

"I want you to officially be mine and I want to officially be yours."

"Aww that's so sweet Marcus."

"So? Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to." I hug him as he pulls away and kisses me softly. I smile against his lips and pull away.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I ask and look around.

"I've always liked coming here, every since I was a kid."

"It's very beautiful. Especially the stars."

"Yea that's why love it so much."

"You wanna know something?"

"Sure."

"I would have never thought that someone that's friends with my brother could be so sweet."

"I would have never thought that someone so irresistibly beautiful could be related to Kyle." He grabs my chin and kisses me with those lustful lips. I grab his face as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I smile and moan as his hands reach my waist.

Is this leading to what I think it's leading to? I ignore the thoughts that tell me to stop and forget about what could happen. He pulls on the hem of my shirt as I let him pull it off.

"Wow." He whispers as he looks at me.

"I'm glad I already had my blazer off or this would've been a problem." We laugh.

"Your turn." I say as I begin to unbutton his shirt and look at his great body. Typical for a football player. He points to the back seat as I nod and climb back there. He gets out and opens the back door.

"Is there room for one more?" He asks seductively.

"Yes sir there is." I pat the space next to me as he closes the door and gets in. He climbs on top of me and begins to kiss me and my neck. He kisses and sucks it as I'm pretty sure he's leaving marks. He comes back up to kiss me as I bite his lip. We're about to go further when my phone rings.

I grab his face and kiss him hard.

"You should probably get that." He says pulling away.

"They can wait." I say kissing him again.

"It could be an emergency." I sigh and roll my eyes while reaching for my purse and getting out my phone. I see that it's Kyle.

"Hello?" I say just a tad bit annoyed.

"Hey sorry to interrupt your date and all but you need to come home." He says very seriously.

"Why, what's wrong? Stop Marcus." I giggled as Marcus begins to kiss my neck.

"Dad's here and we need to discuss some things."

"Okay we're on our way."

"And please Kyla make it quick, I know Marcus."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye." I hang up and make a sad face at Marcus.

"Sorry babe." I say as he smirks.

"What did you call me?" He smiles.

"Babe."

"I love it." He laughs and gets out and goes to the driver's seat to put his shirt on. I do the same and look at my neck in the mirror.

"Damn Marcus. It looks like a vampire bit me." I whine.

"I wouldn't blame him. I mean look at you." He kisses my neck as I smile. He pulls away as I try to cover the marks with my hair. Good enough. He starts the car and begins to drive. I smile out of the window thinking of what would've happened if my brother wouldn't have called.

Marcus covers my hand with his as I smile. We reach the house and get out and as if on que Marcus puts his arm around my neck as I open the door. I see everyone in the entertainment room on the couches and chairs. My dad stands up as he sees Marcus and me walk in.

"Hey honey." He hugs me. "Marcus." He nods towards him.

"Hey dad, what's going on?" I ask as everyone stares.

"We we were talking about- what's this?" He looks at the marks on my neck. He moves my hair back to see more clearly.

"It's just some marks."

"Little? Do you see the depth and size of these?" Marcus fidgets as my dad inspects my neck.

"Did you do this?" My dad begins to walk closer to Marcus.

"Dad don't blame him its okay, I'm okay."

"Did you sleep with my daughter?"

"Mr.- Mr. Jackson I didn't -"

"Dad stop!" I yell cutting Marcus off.

"Listen, I'm not a baby anymore so stop treating me like one. We never slept together." I grab Marcus's hand. "But we are together." Marcus smiles and squeezes my hand.

"Mr. Jackson I would never hurt your daughter." He hugs me.

"You're right honey, I'm sorry. I've just been on edge lately." He hugs me and gives Marcus a firm handshake.

"What is it that we need to discuss?" I ask as my dad begins to walk away.

"I told Kaleb about mom." Kyle says.

"How did he take it?"

"Not too well, he's upstairs with Aunt Carol now."

"We also need to talk about the funeral date." My dad says as he motions for us to sit down.

"Okay."

"So the wake will be Friday at 7:00 in the evening until 7:45. The funeral will be Saturday at 12:00 until 1:30 in the afternoon."

"I uh have to go to the bathroom I'll be back." Marcus awkwardly leaves.

"I'll be right back." I have to see what's going on with Marcus. I find him in the guestroom on the bed.

"What was that about?" I ask at the doorway as he jumps at the sound of my voice.

"Um oh it's nothing." He shakes a little as if shaking something off.

"Marcus come on, you know you can always talk to me."

"It's about Saturday."

"What about it? You don't want to go to the funeral do you?"

"No it's not that- that."

"Come on Marcus spit it out."

"I can't go."

"What? Why?"

"Coach Tyse and I planned to go to LSU that day and we're leaving Friday night."

"Were you ever gonna tell me this?"

"Yea but I didn't know the funeral would be that day."

"Wow. Can't you just go to the funeral and let someone else take your place."

"I can't. Kyle, Alex, Jack, and Kenny already went. They're gonna be at the funeral anyway."

"So my own boyfriend won't be there to comfort me."

"I'm so sorry babe." He looks at his phone and hugs me.

"I gotta go." He heads downstairs as I stand in the dark room. I go downstairs as Kaleb runs down the stairs.

"Ky-ky!" He runs to me as I pick him up and sit him on my lap. "Is it true?" He asks with dried tears on his face.

"I'm afraid it is buddy." I kiss him on the forehead and bring him closer.

"Mommy's gone!" He cries into my shoulder as I hold him and slowly rock him back and forth. My dad says goodnight as he goes upstairs and Kaleb and my auntie leaves.

"Why'd Marcus leave all of a sudden?" Jack asks as Kyle goes upstairs.

"Oh it's nothing. You wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask changing the subject.

"It's getting kinda late."

"It's okay, I'll just go up to my room and take a nice hot shower and sleep with only a Victoria Secret set on."

"Fine, fine. You just had to bring Victoria Secret into this." He goes to the movie case to find a movie.

"What about to Kingsman: The Secret Service?" He tries to do a pivot but fails miserably.

"Dork." I throw a pillow as he catches it.

"This dork is the only one who has seen you in a Victoria Secret set."

"Curse your football skills." He throws the movie at me as it hits me right on the forehead.

"Ow!" I rub my temples.

"Oops I'm so sorry." He runs over to me and rubs my head. The proximity of our lips is a very small amount. I can feel him breathing on my face.

"Um yea." He gets off of me awkwardly.

"About the movie." He laughs and puts the movie in. He gets a blanket as I raise an eyebrow.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna try anything. You and Marcus seem pretty serious." He says as he moves further away. Is it wrong that I wanted him to touch me?

During the movie I casually move closer to him until out arms are rubbing against each other. He looks at me as if he's confused and I smile. I lay my head on his shoulder to get comfortable as I see him smile on the corner of my eye.

These are the times I miss with him. The times where we just sit with each other. When the movie is over I'm about to tell Jack to put another one in but I notice he's asleep. I smile and turn on Disney Junior.
I'm about to leave when I hear him mumble.

"You're leaving me down here?" He sits up.

"Yea, you were going to sleep." I say.

"Can you stay down here with me?"

"Jack you know I can't."

"I might get scared." He says referring to what I said at his house years ago. I smile and roll my eyes.

"Fuck you." I say sticking my middle finger up at him.

"If I do recall this correctly, you always begged me to."

"Shut up." I go back to the couch and dose off on his shoulder. Before I know it my brother comes downstairs to wake us up. I close my eyes because of the bright sun.

"Looks like somebody had a little too much fun last night." Kyle says with a smile.

"I guess we dosed off." Jack says as we smile at each other. I get up to go take a shower and get ready for school. I sing loud and proud in the shower thinking about me and Jack. I don't care if I'm out of tune. I do my hair and makeup and look at my outfit one more time. I put my clothes on and go into my room. I see Jack on his phone on my bed.

"Hey." I say as he looks up.

"Oh hey. You ready?" He says taking his keys out of his pocket.

"As ready as I'll ever be." We walk downstairs together as my dad flips pancakes.

"Hey dad." I say as I grab a plate and sit down. Jack soon follows.

"Hey honey. Hey Jack." He says with a smile. I eat my food while we laugh at my dad and Jack's jokes.

"Alright, everyone ready?" My dad asks looking down at his watch. We all say yes in unison and head outside.

"Hey Kyla, come here." My dad says as I reach the door. I turn around. "That Jack kid, anything going on between you two?"

"No dad Marcus and I are together."

"Oh yea him. Well I can tell that Jack has the hots for you. You have the hots for him too, by the way you two look at each other."

"Whatever dad."

"He's a sweet kid."

"I know. We done here?"

"Yea, yea." I hug him before going to get in the car with Jack.

"What was that about?" He asks as I get in.

"Oh nothing important." I don't want to make his head any bigger by telling him what my dad thinks of him.

"How do you think class is gonna go with Jaylen and Jacob today?"

"You never know with those two."

"You're not lying about that."

"Hopefully you and Jaylen can get along at least."

"Yea I hope. Kyla?"

"What?"

"Sorry."

"For what?"

"Hurting you in the past and coming back and even thinking I had a chance of getting you back. I'll leave you alone ."

"No it's fine. You actually had a pretty good shot, you were just a little too late. I just want us to remain friends. I really like spending time with you."

"That's nice." We drive the rest of the way to school in silence. We get there and go to our classes.

"Hey Jack." Jaylen says as we take our seat in drama class.

"Hi Jaylen." He says as nicely as possible.

"No more arguing because you guys will be seeing a lot more of Jack." I say before anything starts.

"Why?" Jaylen asks smartly.

"We he's a really good friend of mine and I really like spending time with him so you guys will too."

"Fine I guess he'll do."

Author's Note: Hey my lovelies. As you can see I'm trying to be in the Wattys 2016. Thank you guys for your support and feedback and don't forget to tell others about my book so those views and votes can go up. You guys and gals are amazing. Any questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions just message me or drop a comment. I update my book every Wednesday. Any problems with the updating date just tell me. Bye bye for now my lovelies! #wattys2016

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

976K 18.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
284K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
391 14 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
Arranged بواسطة <3

العاطفية

2.2M 49.9K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...