ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ᴅɪᴇ yᴏᴜɴɢ // 𝐝𝐮�...

By splashaesthetic

"What's your advice about life?" "Live Fast, Die Young." She said low. "Life taught me that in mere seconds w... More

2 - do you like it better standing at the entry of a record store?
3 - don't forget to scream her name as you jerk off
4 - anywhere, as long as i'm with you
5 - is that a dare?
6 - i need you
7 - as you wish my lady
8 - you just don't seem to leave my mind
9 - things change
10 - i've got you
11 - the best album of the year
12 - but they never die, as my love for you never will
13 - i'll race death
14 - just like an angel
15- make love to you
16 - for much lame, cheesy and cliché as it sounds
17 - it isn't a goodbye, it's an i'll see you later
18 - i need you here
19 - to the moon and back
20 - i wish you weren't the only one
21 - i'm yours, all yours
22 - just being the best best thing in my life
23 - you're the reason I'm the happiest girl alive
24 - you're going to be big duff mckagan
25 - you're the only thing worth in my life
26 - you're giving me these reasons to hang up on you on the phone
27 - i never wanted to adore you
28 - first concert of many
29 - just a little patience
30 - you don't love me anymore
31 - we need to talk
32 - i was afraid
33 - it's time for you to know the full story
34 - i'm proud of you too, my love
35 - welcome home baby girl
36 - forever, my love

1 - and you're not included

3.7K 73 85
By splashaesthetic

8th May 1985

"Rocky, c'mon." I whisper-shout. "We are almost there, but we gotta be quick before they catch us."

We were so close to our exist. I couldn't believe it yet. We were mere meters away from our freedom but it didn't feel real yet. Not just yet.

We run a few more meters without making any noise. I look around and nobody was in sight.

The cost was clear.

We enter in the big massive cold kitchen and head straight to the back door that's always locked.

"Watch my back." I whisper to Rocky and lift my horrible dry blue dress taking off the key I had stolen from the waistband of my panties. The only place I could tug the keys in without anyone noticing.

I put the key in the keyhole and take a deep breath. I've been dreaming about this day for four years.

I jiggle the key and with a "click", the door opens.

Anxious, I step outside with Rocky following behind me.

It is dark outside, but it's outside. It isn't another room without an exit. We are out. We are finally out.

After closing the door behind without making any possible noise we start running.

We just run. We run through the woods until we couldn't see the big Victorian building behind us.

The feel of the ground on my bare feet was pleasant. Adrenaline was rushing through my veins and happiness was filling my body.

After ten years locked up from the outside world I was finally free. And it felt so good.

Rocky and I stop walking as we get out of the woods and sit by a big lonely road.

"And know?" Rocky asks.

"Now we go to LA."

~ A year and four months later ~

"Look who it is, my favourite bartender!" I hear Sebastian saying behind me in a teasing way making me roll my eyes as I turn around to face him.

"Hi for you to." I say, resting my hands on the counter.

"What's going on?" He asks. "Full house on a Tuesday night?"

"There's a gig today, and apparently the band is good." I explain serving him a beer.

"And the name is?"

"Guns N Roses, if I'm not wrong."

"What is happening here? Reunion without me?" Jani appears from nowhere and I laugh.

"I see everyone decided to show up." I say.

"Of course!" Jani says sitting on a barstool beside Sebastian. "Everyone is here!"

"Did you know about the gig?" Sebastian asks turning to Jani.

"Yes, of course. You didn't?" Jani asks confused.

"No, I didn't know about the guns concert. The guys just told me to come to the whiskey. Actually, I have no idea where they are." Sebastian explains furrowing his eyebrows.

"Do you know the band?" I ask.

"Yes. We met at their first concert at the Troubadour." He tells.

"And you know them too?" I turn to Jani.

"Yes." He nods. "The same night as him." He points to Sebastian. "Skid Row and Warrat decided to have one of those nights, and we end up in the Troubadour meeting those guys."

"And you didn't invite me?" I say resting my hand in my chest sounding hurt. "I love my friends." I wipe a fake tear.

"You were working that day!" Sebastian whines. "We wanted to invite you, but we already knew the answer."

"Sorry guys, I have to work." They mock in unison.

"Dorks." I roll my eyes. "I have to get back to work."

"Have fun." Sebastian smirks waving and I give him the middle finger.

^^^

The concert was about to start and there was so many people to see this guys, it was hard to breathe.

I barely could serve the costumers because there was so many people inside that you couldn't walk through the crowd.

These guys better be good.

I look at the stage and a guy with a mass of curls and a top hat wearing leather, walks on stage with a guitar.

The rest of the band followed behind. There was a redhead with his hair teased, a blond guy who sat behind the drums kit, a brunette guy with a guitar and for last a tall blond guy with a white bandana tied around his head and bass in his hand.

The guy with the top hat gets closer to the microphone. "Hey motherfuckers! This is Guns N fucking Roses." He screams and steps away starting playing.

They all start playing right after and the guy with strawberry blonde hair starts singing.

He has a great voice. Really powerful.

I have to say, these boys really impressed me. They are really good and have talent.

After an hour or so, the gig came to an end. It was good. These guys are really good. Not impressed so many people came, they were good, it was almost like an opportunity of a lifetime.

Twenty minutes after the guys had left the stage, half of the crowd had faded. I could breathe normally again and it was possible to walk around the bar by now.

I start picking up the empty glasses, bottles and cans spread by the bar. This was a mess.

I come back to the counter with a tray full of empty glasses and some bottles and land it behind the counter.

When I was ready to start putting the bottles in the trash can, someone coughs getting my attention.

I look up and see a tall blonde guy with hazel eyes and a smirk playing on his lips.

"Can I help you with something?" I say extremely politely and the guy tilts his head in a way it looks like he just woke up form some kind of hypnotize spell.

"Yes, I want a glass of straight vodka." He says.

"Sure thing." I nod placing an empty glass on the counter in front of him and start filling the cup.

"What does a beautiful girl like you is doing in a bar like this?" He asks as I put the bottle on its place.

I look at him and he has the typical flirty grin on his lips.

I'm not going to lie, this guy is very attractive, but it won't be a little grin and some flirty words that will put me crawling after him like a bitch.

I don't crawl after them, they crawl after me.

Life's too short to run after guys.

"I'm doing the same those beautiful girls are doing." I say with a cheeky smile pointing to my two co-workers. "Woriking." I add tilting my head to the side.

"And does the pretty girl in front of me have plans after work?" He asks sitting on the barstool and resting his elbows and forearms on the counter.

"This pretty girl does have plans and you're not included." I reply always with a smile on my face.

"I won't give up, sweetheart." He says raising his glass in my direction and takes a spin from his drink, setting the glass back on its previous place.

I look at him serious and say. "Look, I don't even know your name."

"Shit." He curses under his breath but loud enough for me to hear. "Where were my manners? I'm Duff, Duff Mckagan." He say lifting his hand for a handshake that I take.

"Heather, Heather Martinez." I say shaking his hand.

"So... Huh- Duff..." I pick up a clean wet glass and start drying it with a cloth. "Did you enjoy the concert?" I ask to not leave the guy there by himself.

I'm not that mean.

"It's kinda hard to not to when you're on stage and make part of the band that's playing." He chuckles.

"You're from the band? Really?" I play dumb.

I know very well who he is. He's the bassist from the band that was playing. What was the name again? Pistols & Violets?

"I am." He smirks. "I'm the bassist. But I know you knew that." He says drinking the all the vodka left in his glass landing it back on the counter, empty.

"If I was you, I wouldn't be so sure." I tell him.

"And tomorrow? Do you have plans where I could be included?"

I make a thoughtful expression not giving him an answer right away.

"I think I could include you in some of my plans." I say.

I didn't want to say him yes, but this guy was waking up some curiosity inside me. His eyes fascinate me and they tell much more than it looks like. And I wanna know what they say.

I really want to know this guy.

"Great." He gives me a smile. "Where and when should we meet up?" He asks excited.

"How about in front of the Record Store in the Sunset Boulevard at 3pm?" I suggest.

"Perfect."

I just hope I won't regret this.

A/N: So huh, yeah hi

here I am ((((and you're a rocket queen oh yeah))))) with a new story!! A Duff Fanfic!!!

I want to say thank you to @hettyfay1 because she was the one who asked me to write this fanfic and it was were idea.

Thank you for the amazing idea and I really hope you like the book I'll write for you

I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter and tell me what do you think about it!

((I'm sorry if you found any grammar or spelling errors. If you did, tell me))

well...

Bye

Stay safe

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

And

Share with your friends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 679 53
You never know what could happened at such a young age until it happens this is why u should be more careful if you want to know what happens next re...
11.3K 168 42
Youve had a traumatic childhood or technically, LIFEHOOD. Now you die and have to try to live through a new hell hole.. GOOD LUCK!
47.4K 2K 26
❝ 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. ❞ 𝐈n which two hotheaded singers learn to hate ea...
12 0 12
Small Girl growing up in a small town , with just her and her nana not knowing it'll come a time when nana gets ill she'll have to break through and...