once upon a football

By teraCANread

WARNING: This book was written when I was 11 and 12 years old so ignore all the mistakes and cringe-ness LOL ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (A week later)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A Little Break . . .
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Break . . .
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NOT an update . . .
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Wattys 2016
New Book
Surprise
FIRST CHAPTER IN SEQUEL POSTED
I deleted Once Upon a Senior Year
News
200K READS!!!
i self published a book🤍
Life Update❤️

Chapter 45

5.9K 188 18
By teraCANread

Sammie's POV

"He WHAT?!?!" I screamed into my phone. "Please repeat again," I said angrily to Katie.

"Chris asked me if I wanted to go to the Homecoming Dance with him," Katie sighed. I took in a deep breath, and began to speak.

"What did you say, Katie? Please tell me you didn't say no, please tell me," I begged. I heard her clear her throat, and I knew without seeing Katie's face her answer.

"He wrote me a note. I never replied," she mumbled.

I shook my head and was about to lecture her when she cut me off.

"The truth is, I still like him. But I don't want to go to the dance with him because he feels sorry about the whole situation."

"You still like him?" I whispered sadly. I could hear her nod and she cried for a few minutes. I put the phone on speaker and started on my math homework. A little while later, she cleared her throat and said the last thing I expected to hear.

"I don't like him," she said. I groaned in frustration, and was about to reply.

Katie hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
475K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...
3.5K 51 30
Lauren Jacobs thought she had her life all figured out. She has great best friends, a gorgeous boyfriend, and school wasn't so horrible. That changed...
2.4M 74K 40
Best Ranking: #5 in Teen Fiction - Preview- "Do you actually care?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow tauntingly. I grinned, trying to emulate his e...