Lets Make This One To Remembe...

Por Jays_PissRocket

They're back! Rebbeca and the gang are back for some lets just say crazy adventures! After Nathan broke her h... Mais

Lets Make This One To Remember
Prologue
Awkward
Puberty Does the Body Good
Pay Attention
What A Date
Big Choices and Big News
Welcome Back Babe
A/N
Familiar Situations
Sorry
Listen Here Sloth Boy
Hi Daddy
Help!
Management, Nandos, and Oompa Loompas
REEAAAD
Yike Sykes
Flat Mates
Alan Carr
The Suspect
The Crime
Oh, It's You
Yay, The Photo Album.

Awkward

918 24 16
Por Jays_PissRocket

HELLLO OMG I'M SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS SORRY THIS HAS TAKEN SO LONG. LIKE I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE WHY IT HAS AND I APOLOGIZE FOR IT.

ANYWAY HERE IS THE UPDATE AND I'M PRETTY SURE I HAVE AN OUTFIT IN THE EXTERNAL LINK, IF NOT GO ONTO MY POLYVORE OR WHATEVER.

THE REASON WHY ITS TAKEN SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE IS BECAUSE I HAVENT HAD ACCESS TO MY LAPTOP. THE CHARGER IS BROKEN AND I CANT CHARGE IT OBVIOUSLY SO THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET ON IS AT SCHOOL, WHICH I HAVE ONLY TWO DAYS A WEEK TO GET HERE.

LET'S SEE... OH AND I HAVE PAPERS AND TESTS THAT OBVIOUSLY COME FIRST SO AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT AND YEAH DONT HATE ME.

This chapter is sorta a filler so if you hate it, I understand. Though I like it because it gives a little more Kelsey action :)

HERE IT IS

“Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls; Rebbeca Elizabeth George and I are officially a couple!”

It’s been a month since the big announcement, and the time in between then and now has been mental. Every other day I’m either at a radio studio doing an interview with the lads, or I’m stuck in our flat wondering around aimlessly; waiting for the next set of instructions from Scooter. Being told that I was getting paid for this made things seem a little better, except for the fact that I’m not getting paid until after their new album drops… Which happens to be in four, gruesome months. Also, I looked forward into going back to University, but that doesn’t seem to be happening either seeing as I am being forced on the world tour with these idiots. The only bright side to all of this is that fact that I have Jay. We’ve had secret rendezvous’ recently and he’s been nothing but a perfect gentlemen. Our first secret date was actually when the lads took the fans paintballing for a Wanted World contest. Needless to say, I think I was shot a few times just for the fact that Nathan and I are “together”.

            Nathan. He and I haven’t actually had a real conversation since the night he told me off in the flat. I’ve refused to acknowledge him, unless of course we’re in public, other than that he’s like a fly on the wall. When out in the spot light of the paparazzi, he gets incredibly protective, especially when we’re out with of all the lads. He steers us clear of Jay and keeps us close to Max and Thomas. Ever since Scooter bought me my own bed for Nathan’s room, he’s tried getting onto Max’s good side again. Fucking management man…

            “Hey Becc’s, you busy?”

The light rapping on our door, and the sweet female voice to follow makes my heart soar. Finally, I have company! Getting up quickly from my standard plush blankets, I cross over the white tape I set dividing the room in half. I didn’t really think it through though seeing as I still have to go near Nathan whenever I want to leave the room. Once I make it to the poster covered door, a plaster a smile onto my face and open it to see a very familiar and sad looking face.

“Hey Kels, what are you doing here? If I woulda known someone was coming, I would’ve actually dressed myself.”

Glancing down at my outfit I shudder uncomfortably. I’m in nothing but a tight tank top and bagging American Eagle sweatpants; while Kelsey is in a thigh length white dress, with a brown belt to go across her midsection. Her hair is styled in a side braid, and her popping blue eyes are shimmering with just a touch of mascara. All and all, I’m a hobo and she’s a model. End of story.

“Listen George you look just fine. If I woke up looking like that every day, I probably wouldn’t ever dress myself. Anyway, I really needed someone to talk to, and well right now you’re the only one I think can help me. It’s about Tom.”

Giving a knowing smile, I make room for her sandaled feet to enter quietly against the wooden floor. After waiting for her to look questioningly at the taped floor, I shut the door and begin to explain the situation. “Oh yeah haha don’t mind the tape. After Scooter got me my own bed for in here, Nathan had a bit of a fit saying ‘Mate she’s going to mess everything up’ and ‘Scooter why can’t she just sleep in a box under the cupboard’; so being me, I threatened to beat his ass then taped the floor declaring sides of the room. Again he wasn’t happy saying ‘She’s bat shit crazy mate’ but scooter wouldn’t listen to him. Anyway, make yourself comfortable; by the way Nath’s bed in memory foam” I add the last part with a cynical wink and watch Kelsey shake her blonde head and saunter over to my bed.

Following suit, I pull up the rolling chair from Nathan’s desk and straddle the seat backwards. With my chest resting comfortable against the back of the chair, I wait patiently for Kelsey begin. Her breathing increases and she starts picking at her nail beds anxiously. Giving her a look she starts to calm down and speaks slowly.

“As you already know, Tom and I aren’t exactly together. I broke it off after I got a letter from the postman, saying Tom cheated on me while he was at a gig two months ago. My heart broke Becc’s, this isn’t the first time he’s cheated on me. When he got back from Capital, I questioned him about it, and he denied, denied, denied. He’s never lied to me about cheating and I don’t know Rebbeca. I just- how could he do this to me again? Why would he do it again? I thought he was done with his playboy manner, but I guess not. Nareesha and Kelsey Anne have never went through something like this, and that’s why I’m here. I need your advice.”

I let her words sink deep down into my noggin. From what I know on both sides, each are hurt by one another’s actions. For some reason though, I just can’t believe that Tom; yet again cheated on Kelsey. I find it almost impossible! Thomas is head over heels in love with Kelsey and yet he would cheat on her at some gig? Something doesn’t quite add up right if you ask me.

“Kels listen and listen good. I believe someone decided to sabotage you and Tom for some reason. Was there any actual proof, like pictures or video?” She shakes her head ‘no’, and I continue; “That’s what I thought. Kelsey, Tom is head over heels in love with you, and he’s just as hurt as you in this whole situation. Like you said before, he’s never lied to you about cheating so why would he do it now? I think you and I should do some more investigating about this whole rumor. And while we do that, you also need to talk to Tom and figure out his whole side of the story. I trust him, and I know you do too. Believe me when I say this: Tom didn’t cheat on you.”

After devising a master plan and Kelsey making some banging pancakes I force myself to get dressed. Grabbing an old jumper from a pile of Nathan’s clothes, I pull on some plaid leggings and throw my hair into a messy bun. Hoping over to Jay’s room while Kelsey sits quietly in the living area, I scrounge around to find two things. My sunglasses, and the flip. Since we’re going to be doing some serious detective work, having a camera seems like a pretty legit idea if you ask me. Finding the small electronic device under bagged bedding for Tia, I quickly feed the lizard and dash out to my awaiting friend.

            “Well don’t you just look cute… I wish I could pull that off.”

            “Shut up and let’s go! We are now certified detectives.”

            With a small giggle, she leads the way out of the large apartment. Grabbing my key off of the ring, I follow behind and lock the door. Giving a second look at the distant door, I press forward down to the busy London streets below. Sauntering towards the elevator I glance over at my blonde headed companion and see the worry radiating off of her, and my heart sinks. Slowly, and tentatively I grasp her shoulder then give her a gentle squeeze.

            “Don’t worry my dear Watson. I shall solve this mystery and find out who the killer is.”

            “You really did go all Sherlock on me didn’t you?”

            When the automatic glass doors open, the cool rush of air makes goose bumps appear almost immediately on my skin. Shivering inwardly, I take the first step off of the elevator with Kelsey close behind. The street in front of us is crowded as usual and the only real way to get from my flat to Tom’s is by taxi. Grabbing a hold of Kelsey’s hand I drag her over to the curb. Pushing people out of the way, the quick automobiles pay no attention to us. Pulling my bottom lip in between my teeth, the familiar scream of fangirls grabs my attention. Twisting just enough to pull Kelsey’s attention with me, I catch a sight of a small mob gathered around a small empty bus. Taking this as an invitation, I grab Kelsey and start at a steady pace for the abandoned vehicle. Mingling like a ninja with everyone, we push through to the door and I motion for Kelsey to help me open to the door. After a short few minutes the door is open and we somehow manage to sneak on without anyone else noticing. Pulling my sunglasses off my forehead, a frown finds its way onto my face when I realize whose van we’re on. Before I can warn Kelsey, she turns to me with her mouth agape and a small amount of terror filling her ocean blue eyes.

            “Who the hell are you two, and what are you doing on our bus?”

And there they are, the number one boy band in the world. To say this is awkward would be the understatement of the year. First I see a blonde head that stands out among all of the brunettes in the group. Next is the mass of curls that seems to no longer be in an absolute hobo mess. After that is the bright red pants of the sassy member, who doesn’t really get on well with my lads. A shaved head soon grabs my attention, the one who spoke to us initially. And finally is the tan one with a large quiff with a blonde streak accenting the front. Ladies and germs, let me introduce you to the one and only: One Direction.

“Shit!” I mutter harmlessly under my breath, but everyone seems to have heard it. Glancing towards the door, the boys, and back towards Kelsey; an escape seems like an impossible feat. They begin to become impatient as Liam clears his throat waiting for an answer to his question. Shooting a glance towards Kelsey, she gives me a look saying “Say something before we get arrested you idiot.”  Clearing my voice, I square my shoulders to speak. Once my mouth opens, another voice falls into the quiet space making my eyes grow wide with terror.

“Rebbeca? Kelsey? What the hell are you two doing here?”

Nathan walks onto the bus with shock and anger written all over that sloth face of his. He’s wearing a V-neck black fitted tee, with a pair of dark wash jeans. His hair is styled into his usual spiked quiff, and the intoxicating aroma of his cologne starts to mix with five others. His green eyes lock with mine, looking directly into my soul. Pulling my bottom lip in between my teeth, I look over towards Kelsey for any type of assistance. To my amusement she’s still a tad bit stunned that the world’s biggest boy band is right in front of her. They aren’t really paying attention to her though. They’re looking between Nathan and I, wondering how we knew each other. Taking a deep breath I see that the windows probably wouldn’t be the best escape possible so I do the only thing that seems logical…

“Nathan baby! I’ve missed you!” Rushing towards him, I hop up and wrap my legs a little too comfortably around his waist. My arms then go directly around his neck, while his go to the small of my back without hesitation. My hands start to play with the hair at the nape of his neck, tugging playfully until he starts to get the picture. The shock displayed across his face is slowly going away, and realization of what’s happening contorts his face into a forced smile.

“Becca babe, I missed you too. But how many times have I told you, being clingy isn’t attractive.”

This gets a few snickers from the boys behind me. The evil glint that Nathan usually hides is now back as he slaps my ass in a dominate gesture. This fuels a small rage from within and that’s when I grab a fistful of hair and force his head back. The quiet laughs die down, and now I have the advantage. Speaking loud enough so everyone could hear, I get close to his ear and speak seductively.

“That’s not what you said in the studio the other night Nath, and we can’t have another cheating scandal again can we?”

This gets a snort out of Kelsey and “Oo’s” from the others. Feeling the rush of victory, I untangle myself from Nathan and turn toward the One Direction lads. They take in each inch of my body, not even trying to hide the fact that they’re checking me out. Kelsey regains composure, and looks towards Nathan with a shrug and sad smile. While this happens, Louis steps forward, hand stroking his chin, “So Nathan, care to explain who these two are?”

“Oh right, sorry mate. This is Kelsey, erm Tom’s, I mean Rebbeca’s friend. And this as you can see is Rebbeca, my girlfriend. Guys as you can see these are the One Direction boys, I met with them seeing as we’re looking at doing a collaboration together. Um, yeah.”

“Well awesome to meet ya’ll but we really just hopped on here to get a ride to Thomas’s flat. So do you mind?” Kelsey asks with hope in her voice.

The look on Nathan’s face says it all, as he opens his mouth to blab about how they aren’t together anymore. Going into major panic mode, I force my lips against his and that surely takes us both by surprise. I’m shocked because once mine make contact with his, he immediately begins to apply pressure back; and I’m pretty sure he’s shocked because I just happened to throw out major PDA in front of six people who don’t know we’re faking it. Soon though, I start to become engrossed with the kiss, never wishing it to end. His large, muscular hands are at my waist, pulling my almost limp body closer as the contact continues. My hands go back around his neck, this time pulling him closer, rather than being abusive like before. Soon our slight make out session is interrupted by a sweet Irish accent breaking the uncomfortable tension.

“Erm, yeah I don’t see why not. Just lead the way I suppose?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oKAY HERE IS THE UPDATE!!! AHH FINALLY LIKE I SAID BEFORE I'M SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS SORRY.

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/ DO YO THANG.

ALSO ASK ME THINGS ON ask.fm/JaysJumbo I WOULD LOVE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE ON ANYTHING AHA 

WELL I LOVE YOU ALL SOSOSOSO MUCH AND THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT!!!

Continuar a ler