Prologue

I'm back guise!!! MWUUUHAHAHAHAHAH! I really hope y'all will enjoy this story! If you have any questions about anything, well just let me know! SOO ER ENJOY

_______________________________________________________________________________-

October 5, 2012

It’s been a whole year since I’ve left, well not actually Left but well I guess it could be considered leaving. I mean I did leave the house, my best friends, and well the douche that decided to break my heart. But he’s not important is he? Neither are his friends, who are also my friends.

To say I miss them would be an understatement. I miss the way Tom’s laughter would wake me up in the morning. The way Siva would just randomly decide to light candles around the house while humming the theme music from Star Wars. When Max would be yelling so loudly at the game, that unimpressed neighbors came over to basically tell him “Shut the fuck up, or we’re gonna call the police.”

The smell of eggs, beans, and toast wafting up from the kitchen as Jay prepares a meal. Jay… Before I left we had a moment, and it seemed so real. We kissed, but I was in a weakened state and I didn’t think it meant anything. But it did, when our lips connected there was something there. But it wasn’t what I was used to, they weren’t HIS lips.

The thing I miss most though? The way his arm would wrap around my middle; the feeling of his breath tickling my neck as he snuggled closer when I moved; the way he would plant small kisses on my brow to fully wake me up, or when he would just watch me sleep. Those are the things I miss the most.

Nathan. I’ve finally built up enough courage to say his name aloud without breaking. A whole year and I’m still not over it. I’m not over the way he “loved” me, to the way he broke my heart. Most people say you can’t fall in love as fast as I did, but they don’t know him personally. People don’t know the Nathan I do, unless of course you’re the lads or Chrissy.

So maybe staying in the UK wasn’t the smartest idea on my part. I mean those two are always in the tabloids. The oompaloompa slowly making the rich and famous seem, um, paler. Including, Snookie from “Jersey Shore”. Every magazine you can see a picture of the two, full out snogging like it’s no one’s business.

I’m not jealous though, I mean, it’s time to move on right? It’s been a year and he seems to have moved on completely. Which I can’t say I’ve done the same, at least not yet. I’m getting there though; I mean I have a date tonight. Max set it up, so to say I’m completely scared for my life, would again be an understatement.

Max, the only perk of staying here in the UK; he definitely makes life so much easier. All of the other lads think I went back to the states, just like Max and I wanted. We didn’t want to worry them, but that doesn’t stop them from trying to contact me. I get calls every day from Jay and Tom.  I ignore them though, I think I would probably tell them that I only live in Manchester and that’d ruin everything.

I’ve only talked to Max and Seev, why Seev? He’s like another brother I suppose, I mean so is Tom but Siva gives me details the others wouldn’t. Like how Nathan asks Max every day if he’s talked to me, and how I’m doing. Why would he care though right? I mean he seemed to basically just want me out of his life last time we “talked”. Anyway, it doesn’t matter much to me anymore, it’s time for a certain someone to finally grow up, and well that’s what I intend to do.

Blinking repeatedly, I reread the last sentence. A small laugh falls from my mouth as I realize the lie I just told my own journal. I mean who does that? Lying to a personal safe haven, well that’s how I do it.

The quiet pulsating noise of a vibrating phone pulls me out of my funk towards the white iPhone next to me. The screen lights up with Max’s name, a small smile finding its way on to my face. With a sigh of quick relief I pick up the phone, hitting the screen to answer it while I do so.

“Hello, this is Nandos. How can I help you?”

“Nandos? The bloody fuck? I hit Rebbeca’s number.”

“Hahaha you’re such an idiot sometimes Max.”

“Oh! You lil shit! Anyway, how’s my favorite girl doin?”

“I’m doin alright I suppose. The house is still empty as always, I definitely need a roommate or something.”

“Well if your date tonight works out then you can have a roommate.”

“Ya know Max, I don’t understand why you’re doing this to me. I’m not ready to date again, I like being single.”

The conversation falls quiet as I move into a new position on my bed, closing my journal to hide my secrets from no one. While waiting, I take in my new room for the hundredth time. The room used to be our parents before everything happened, and it’s just as I remember.

The old never ending ceilings reach into the heavens, while a light beige color accenting the dark wooden furniture catches the eye. Old family photo’s hang on the wall, some crooked others perfectly straight; most of them in black and white to accent the old feeling of the room, and the whole house.

“Rebbeca are you there?”

“Huh? Oh yeah sorry Maxi, zoned out a bit. What’d ya say?”

“UGHHH you know I hate repeating myself… I asked if you’re excited for tonight twat!”

“Oi! Watch your language when you talk to your sister! An would you be excited going on a blind date? I mean COME ON! This isn’t sane at all!”

“Becc’s stop bein such a pussy, you need this! More than anyone I know to be honest, well except Andy.”

“Andy? As in your friend from school, you’ve gotta be shittin me Max.”

“Yes that Andy he’s a great guy. I mean yeah him picking on you when you were younger, probably didn’t give you fond memories.”

“Oh, really? What gave you that idea? Listen Max this doesn’t seem like a-“

“Blah blah, that’s all you do. I’ll be over soon by the way, to make sure you’re dressed appropriately. Love ya!”

“Max? Hello? Fucker!”

The annoying dial tone fills my ear, making an exasperated grunt escape as I throw my phone onto the bed. Following suit, I throw myself down next to the now blank Iphone. Past memories come flooding back from my child hood, one person on my mind. Andy Brown.

Andy Brown, the bully of all young girls. Well okay, not all but yours truly. Him and Max like to claim it as brotherly “banter” which is just plain shit if you ask me. Most brothers don’t decide to push their sister hard enough against a wall for a broken nose to result do they? That’s right, it just doesn’t happen.

With a huff, puff, and completely unattractive gruff; I force myself from the heavenly bed. Taking in the room around me, I walk over to the large master bathroom a long hot shower clouding my mind. Without bothering to shut the door, I start stripping until I’m completely nude a smile planted happily onto my face.

“At least I get to see Max today.”

I get to see Max today! I get to see Max today? Max is coming over to my house, today? He’ll be here soon… Every once in a while I fall into the stereotypical blonde category, meaning that well I can definitely be slow at times. This time, I caught on quicker than I thought.

Max is coming over, as you already know but that means two things to wonder through my mind. How did he get away from the lads, and what will he tell them to get away. Oh life just happens to be so wonderful doesn’t, it?