What A Date

OKAY SO I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER AND A DAY SINCE I UPDATED BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN BUSY AND SHIT! AND YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T HELP WHEN I NEEDED DATE IDEAS SO YOU KNOW WHAT, I BLAME YOUR ASSES!!!!!!!

Anyway.... Here's the chapter. Enjoy and WHO EVER HAS THE BEST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION!

ALSO! I'm plainning on writing a Harry Styles fic called "Playing The Player". Keep an eye out for it..

P.S.S. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE LIKE A TRAILER FOR LMM OR LMTOTR WILL BE LIKE ASDFGHJJHGFDSA AMAZEBALLS!!!

Okay but for real, the chapter now.

“Do you want some help up? I mean you’ve been banging your head for a while down there love.”

Was I still smacking my head against the ground? A small sigh escapes as I use my arms to flip my body and to look up at Andy. A smile illuminates his features, making my heart skip a beat, which hasn’t happened in a long time. Extending his long arms, I lift mine and grab his hands and to my disappointment nothing happened. No spark, no electricity, no spontaneous combustion; absolutely nothing. With a quick glance into his dark brown pools, I see that something connected for him; making my life a whole lot harder.

 With a small grunt, Andy pulls me from the floor and into an unbalanced standing position. Gaining some of my balance back I look at the group of people in front of me and awkwardly clear my throat to get their attention.  Soon the eyes of six people land on me, and only one still makes goose bumps crawl onto my skin.  With a tiny shake of my hair, I inform the group of the rules of my new found home and arguments pop up immediately.

“Wait! So you’re saying we can’t have anyone over? Jump on the couches? Or eat all of the food? You obviously invited the wrong people over babe.”

“Tom’s right! I mean how, do you expect us to survive for like two hours!”

“First off I didn’t invite anyone over you can thank Max for that Tom. And Jay, I do happen to own a certain movie that you enjoy. Just don’t be the idiots that you usually are. This stuff is old, as Max knows so just don’t be yourselves okay?” While addressing Jay, I feel his eyes still on me, just trying to get a reaction out of me. This, by the grace of god, could be the worst thing that has happened of yet. Unbeknownst to him, I am having a reaction to his gaze, and it’s not a good thing. The small blonde hair on my arm starts to stand on end; subconsciously I bite my lip in anticipation waiting for his smooth voice to permeate my ears. Without realizing it, my body turns to look at him; to meet his gaze firmly.

“Fuck Nathan, do you have a staring problem or something?”

The harshness of the words makes a deadly silence fall once again, making a blush crawl across my cheeks. The small smile that was once on his face, now vanishes from his was flawless face. The smile becomes a scowl as it falls, which makes my heart stop mid beat. An arm wraps about my waist and protectively pulls me closer to their body, which I do without a second thought. Once his mouth opens, I prepare for the blow by crossing my arms and pivoting one hip out.

“Fuck Rebbeca, maybe it’s because you look like shit?”

I knew the retaliation was going to be a rough one, I mean who wouldn’t? After the terms we left on, I’m honestly surprised that he didn’t throw a grenade at me or something along those lines. Even though I prepared myself for the blow, it still felt like I was hit by a mac truck then lit on fire, the stomped on by an elephant. Yeah, it hurt.

“Oh, how original Nathan, never heard that before. asshole.  Come on Andy, let’s go. “

Without a second goodbye to the group, I grab Andy’s large hand and yank him towards the front of the house. Entangling our fingers together so he doesn’t decide to stop and have proper manners like any normal person would we’re out into the cold autumn air. Once the wind hits my face, an instant flush rushes towards my cheeks.