Listen Here Sloth Boy

READ THE A/N AT THE END OKAY!!!!!

HERE IS YOUR UPDATE SORRY FOR SUCH A DELAY. I AM A HORRIBLE MOTHER FUCKER!

~.~

“Listen here you little shit. Don’t ever insinuate that I slept with your nasty ass. I would never, ever sleep you! I’d rather be covered in meat and fed to fucking lions then touch your nasty dick. Also, don’t act like you know what’s going on in my life because you don’t. Nothing is happening between your best friend and I other than him being a good person. Unlike you, you filthy mudblood. How can you be so heartless Nath? What happened to you, that you’ve turned into such a fucking cunt? No wonder management is sick of your shit and is begging for my ass to come back.” The look on his face is priceless, as I again get closer this time spitting the words in his face. “And if you keep your shit up, don’t think I won’t tell them about last night. Fuck you.”

With that I stop away from all of them and over to the awaiting fans, who happen to be screaming not such nice things. Can you blame em, I just knocked the shit out of their idol. Who doesn’t give two shits though? Oh right me! Hahahah suck on that fanmily, I’m a badass. I kick ass and take names later because no little ass fucker is going to walk on me again. With that final thought, I’m out into the throng of crazy and very pissed off fangirls.

You’d think that after punching a celebrity one time, I’d learn a lesson. Punching Nathan in the face the first time was something that no one else except myself and the lads knew about. Now this punch? Yeah, it’s going to be all over the internet and so on. Deciding to punch sloth boy in front of a lot of fangirls, in public, and oh don’t forget the paparazzi. Ha. Ha. Yeah, welcome to the life of Rebbeca George; celebrity harasser. Want an autograph?

Once the door to Starbucks opens and I slip out, all hell breaks loose. Yeah, cue fangirls attacking me with posters, signs, and their wonderful claws. Oh, how wonderful it feels! The warm sun heating my skin, or is that blood from the scratches. How bright it is outside, or is that the flashes from cameras? To be honest, I could care less though, the only thing on this girls mind? GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE! Pushing through the throng of very, very upset women; the open street is clear. Finally, luck is on my side for once! Gallantly stepping around the group of pedestrians quickly, the black pavement becomes closer and clearer. My hopes soon come crashing down like the hopes and dreams of Honey Boo Boo. It’s obvious that a fan has taken ahold of my arm, due to the fact Wolverine like claws are happening to be ripping the skin off of my exposed arm. Before my body can pull away, it gets whirled around by a very intimidating looking girl. She’s about five foot nine, the same height as Nathan. Her dark hair pools around her shoulders, while her face is in a very unpleasant sneer. One thought runs through my mind as her free arm lifts, her hand clenched into a fist. This is how I die.

Squeezing my eyes tightly close, I await for the bone crushing smash of her fist. Waiting for a scream similar to “Hulk Smash!” nothing comes. Actually the street and pleasant screams have seemed to dissipate. Keeping one eye firmly shut, I peek through hooded eye lids to take a quick survey of the situation; and what I find is quite surprising. There Hulk girls arm is still raised high like she’s about to strike me down like a red headed step child. What’s surprising is that there happens to be another hand grasping her wrist, keeping that beast like arm in place. Realizing that breathing is important, I release a pent up breath as my savior steps from behind the girl. We can all guess who just saved me from my doom right? Of course we can!

The first thing to capture my attention is the way the green of his eyes has darkened in anger. Surprisingly though, the anger isn’t gravitated towards me; but Hulk girl still threatening to smash my face. The light green eyes that usually seem so gentle are now an emerald, reminding me of last night. This isn’t lust though, which thank god because that could make things difficult for a certain blonde Oompa Loompa; just saying. Trying with the might of Sparta kicking a hippo, my gaze stays locked onto his face. His eyes narrow, peeking through slits to get a better look at the fan in front of me. So calling her a “Hulk” like girl is quite mean of me, and for that I apologize. She happens to be very pretty, her blue eyes sparkling with the contrast of her dark hair. World around me has seemed to slow down just a bit, what with the painful grip on my arm; to the frightening people in front of me. Once the chica in front of me realizes that her arm is going nowhere near my pretty little face, her sneer hardens when she turns to see her holder. Once her gaze meets his; the blue pools widen with shock then fear due to his anger filled eyes. Try as she might, her arm is locked in his grasp.