Oh, It's You

If you look in the cool external link section, you can see Rebbeca's outfit!!

Also the picture on the side actually follows the story, he isn't just there because he's delicious!

The song on the side also fits pretty well with this chapter in my opinion. Again that's just me.

Enjoy!!!

Everything seemed to go back to normal. The band continued to tour about Europe, making panties drop each show. The lads went to each interview, radio show, talk show and laughed about the adventures and at each-others misfortunes. Gradually my relationship with Nathan grew, back to the point where we began talking on a daily basis. When in the bus though, I would either bunk alone or with Max. That is of course until it was time to go shoot the video in the wonderful state of Florida.

“Right, so we’re heading to the airport right now. I need everyone to stick close, somehow word got out VIA twitter about which airport we’re going to. We don’t want anyone getting hurt, like a special guest that we have. Also- Siva are you even listening to me?”

Kevin shoots a very intense death glare towards Siva, while he continues to play the PS4 that Sony was so kind enough to give him. Battling him in a hardcore game of FIFA is Max, who has a very lovely Jess seated close to him. Jess met up with the rest of us in Dublin and the two haven’t been separated since, which is actually super cute and disgusting.

Tom and I are sitting behind the three watching absentmindedly at the game. My back leans comfortably against Tom’s side as he begins to twirl my hair, something he just recently started doing sense Kels couldn’t come on tour with the rest of us. After everything that happened, the two were almost inseparable, that is until work called and Kelsey was off dancing yet again.

Siva waves off Kevin’s warning and continues to get destroyed by my brother. Watching the characters play makes my yearning for the pitch even worse. Sense starting the tour I haven’t been able to get any school work done, or even pick up a football (soccer ball for you uncultured swine out there). While dreaming of the fresh cut grass, the bright stadium lights and the loud screams of fans permeating the air, Nathan and Jay join us from the back. Instantly my eyes look up to meet a familiar pair of green eyes that smile bright once we connect. Our connection broke once Jay cleared his throat, and all action within the room stops. His blue eyes take in each of our faces before landing on Tom and I. Shrugging lightly, Tom lifts himself up making me fall in the process. Nathan walks over to the couch, while watching the game that was now un-paused continue. Lifting up so he can sit, Nathan plops down delicately next to me and I sit back in the original position. A long arm drapes casually against the back of the couch while the phone in my pocket begins to vibrate. Grabbing the device I unlock the screen to see a message from the doofus who happens to be sitting right next to me.

Sloth Boy: So…

Sighing loudly so Nathan knows how annoying he’s being, I type out a message before placing the white IPhone in my lap. Soon a conversation gets started and we’re lost in our own world. Yeah, we’re cool fuckers.

Me: You do know that I’m sitting right next to you right?

Sloth Boy: Well obviously, but this way it’s a little more private?

Me: Why are we being private? Please don’t tell me something that I’m gonna freak out about. I’m in a good mood today Nath.

Sloth Boy: Come on, what bad news would I have to say?

Me: Idk, you’re a sneaky lil shit sometimes dude.