The Crime

So much Rathan love in this chapter. Enjoy my lovlies ;)

I wasn’t very surprised to find our suspect to be Chrissy. Of all people to pull such a dirty fucking trick, it would either be her or Hitler; and one of them is dead… For now. But of course what do you expect, after everything that had happened with her getting booted from the boyband team, she had to do something evil.

            “I’m gonna fucking kill her Becc’s! How dare she?!”

Nathan and I stand side by side while the One Direction lads watch on in horror as Kelsey starts trashing the place, screaming about how much pain she was going through. Her hands are flying around while papers go swiftly through the air with each swipe of her long pale arms. The toothy smile that used to grace her face is now gone, a deep set frown beginning to take its place.

“Kels, please calm down”

            Nathan pleads as he takes a step forward, placing his body in between myself and Kelsey. His large hand begins to run his hand through his hair nervously. Those stunning green eyes swiftly follow her lean body as it wreaks havoc. Gently stepping forward, I place my hands on his shoulders and peek around his body.

            Surely I grab his free hand and squeeze in assurance. Just as quickly as I grasp his warm hand in mine, the cold begins to set in after I drop it and walk forward. That’s when the havoc stops, and the beautiful blonde turns my way. Her blue eyes are now blood shot, while black streaks kiss her cheeks. Clear droplets continue to fall as the distance between us closes and our arms wrap each other. Her shoulders shake violently while I try to console her as much as I can. Soon another pair of arms wrap around us, the sweet scent of Nathan’s cologne covers us in an intoxicating blanket. Another pair of arms soon follow which is finished up by another four pairs.

            “Don’t worry Kelsey, I swear on my life Chrissy will pay for what’s she’s done.”

            Nathan’s POV

            “Mate if you ever don’t want her anymore, I’d gladly take her off your hands” Harry laughs while he very manly gives me a slap on the back. Though he was just joking, I wanted to punch him in the throat. There will never be a time when I don’t want Rebbeca as my own.

            We watch quietly as she begins to discuss the plan to Louis and Niall and exactly what part they’d be playing in the game of hers. Her blonde hair falls into her eyes, and the urge to move it from her face attacks me. Fighting the urge, I force a smile at Harry while he just nods and goes back to playing Flappy Bird on his phone. I hate that fucking game.

            “Right, so everyone knows what they have to do right? Because honestly if I have to explain everything again, someone will be thrown from this bus.”

            I chuckle quietly as Rebbeca makes her way towards Harry and I. Immediately his gaze lifts from his phone and lands on her, patting his lap in a cheeky way. Her dark green eyes roll in an over dramatic manner but continues to walk towards the seat next to mine. Her scent reminds me of fresh laundry and the sweetness of a vanilla cupcake. My arm finds its way around her shoulders, while her hand lands cautiously on my thigh.

            “How weird is this?” She whispers just loud enough for me to hear but quietly enough to be drowned out over the conversation and hum of the bus.

            “What? The fact that we’re conspiring with the enemy, or that we are now actually acting like a couple?”

            The question hangs in the air for a while. Rebbeca pulls her bottom lip in-between her teeth. She chews absent mindedly as she processes the question which brings a smile to my face. Not often does she think before speaking and it warms my heart immensely.