Yay, The Photo Album.

Right so if you're confused, Franco is Dave Franco. This chapter gives a bit of back story on the two but, if you go to LMM to the chapter named "Please"; you'll also see why Nath acted the way he did in this chapter.

Also if you look in the external link section or whatever, both Rebbeca's and Nathans outfits are there.

Right so enjoy!!!

 So sorry about the crazy late update. A lot of stuff has been going on, stuff I would rather not talk about. Thank you all for being so patient and loving. Thank you...

“George you look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

The smug smile that I haven’t seen in ages graces that assholes face and it still makes my insides weak. Sensing my discomfort, Max comes around and places a protective arm around my slumping shoulders. This is the first time that Max has met this piece of work I call an ex-boyfriend and to Max first impressions are everything. Unfortunately for the douche standing in front of us, Max isn’t impressed at all and looks like he could beat the shit out of someone. The arm that’s gracing my shoulders begins to tense and his eyes narrow at the threat. 

“What are you evening doing here Franco?”

 My voice isn’t as hostile as it should be, but I can thank the fact that my mother would probably bitch slap me there. She’s managed to teach me manners, and even when you want to see someone lit on fire, you always act kindly in the presence of your mother. No matter what, and to me it seems like Max has forgotten that. Instead of being the nice and loving older brother like he’s supposed to be, a word sounding very familiar to blunt was said. In an instant my mother had grabbed Max by the ear and pulled him away for give him a piece of her mind. Yay for mothers, and all that jazz. 

“C’mon Beccs, are you really surprised that I’m here? Stan told my dad that you were flying in today and that you’d be staying for a while. My dad then called me and I wasn’t passing up the opportunity to see you in person, it’s been almost five years! By the way, James says he misses you a bunch. Also I was thinking we could go out for-“

At that moment I was pretty sure that it was the death stare he was getting from me was the reason he shut up. That was until the familiar scent of cologne graced my sense of smell and a large hand was placed at the small of my back. Nathan again to save the day, with his very boyfriend like way of staring down another alpha male in the vicinity. Imagine two wolves staring each other down, testing and sizing up the other. That’s what’s going down right now, and I’m just in the middle of it as usual. Fuck my life and all aspects that follow down that pathway.

“Hey babe, you alright?”

“Peachy keene. Oh Nathan, meet Dave.”

“Nice to meet you mate, I’m Nathan the boyfriend” 

You could hear the pride and the smirk in his voice. I was half tempted to elbow him until Dave narrowed his eyes at Nathan. His brown eyes shined bright with flecks of gold as he watched my companion with suspicion. Nathan seemed to have caught on quick enough and planted a sweet kiss on my temple, showing that in man world I’m his. For fuck sakes, you’d think that they’d just talk like men and not behave like Neanderthals.

“Yeah, nice to meet you Nate. Like she said, I’m Dave. I’m the Ex”

Fuck me sideways.

Awkward car rides aren’t ever fun, especially when the whole limo is full of two people on opposite sides of the spectrum. My mother, Stan, Anna, Sam, and Lauren are all on the side for Dave. Every one of those wonderful people I love so dearly, probably love Dave more than they love me. On the other side, there’s me and the rest of the group all taking my side obviously. I’m sat in the middle, while Nathan and Max sit on either side of me, and Tom, Jay, and Siva filling in around them.