little miss behzinga // sdmn

By 90sSidemen

life's hard for a teenage girl as it is, nevermind being a famous youtuber's sister. that was life for beth... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
HARRY LEWIS' PEACHY BUM (tag)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
THANK U!!!!
twenty two
THE BEST TAG EVA
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
a 10,000 reads q&a and a big thank you
twenty eight
NEW BOOK!!
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
rebranding
thirty eight
thirty nine
IMPORTANT TO READ
forty: the ending.
thank you! + SEQUEL
UPDATE!!!! just saying hi

six

12.9K 187 218
By 90sSidemen

I lay in the crook of Eth's arm as I checked through my phone. We were in my room with the boys and just sitting around. Then, I felt my stomach rumble.

"Can we go get food?" I moaned, sitting up.

"Yeah, I'm starving" Cal added.

"Where do you wanna go?" asked Si.

"WAGAMAMAS!" I shouted.

Wags was my favourite restaurant ever. I could eat it all day, not gonna lie.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that" Vik smiled, getting up from the chair he was sat in.

"Yeah, wags is peng" Zerk added.

"Yay!" I squealed.

"Okay, everyone meet in the lobby in like 15 mins?" Joe said.

We all nodded and everyone left my room. I changed out of my day's outfit so I was just in my VS bra and pants (pic above) in the bathroom. After a minute of looking in the mirror and thinking about what to do with myself tonight, I decided to touch up my makeup with concealer, mascara and lipstick. I had to go get some clothes from my case so I walked out the bathroom to find Harry sat on my bed.

"HARRY" I screamed, covering my body with my hands.

"OH SHIT IM SO SORRY BETH" he shouted while covering his eyes with his hands.

I laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine, just cover your eyes while I get some clothes from my suitcase. What are you doing here anyway?" I giggled as I ran over to my suitcase.

"Yeah yeah, I finished early so I thought I'd just wait in your room, sorry. Please don't tell your brother!"

"I won't, don't worry about it" I giggled once again.

I grabbed my clothes and legged it to the bathroom while shouting "open!"

My mind was racing with question. The main one was "What the fuck?" But other parts of me wondered if he liked what he saw. Nahhh. I'm being stupid.

Looking in the mirror, I liked what I was wearing. It was a Jack Wills t-shirt with a American Apparel navy tennis skirt and my Adidas all white Superstars. (again pic above) Dead cute! Then I clipped some bits of my hair back (pic above lol) and checked my reflection once again.

"I'm ready" I called as I walked out of the hotel room toilet.

"Noice" Harry laughed before getting up and linking his arm in mine. I locked the room and we headed downstairs. Everyone was waiting for us already.

"Quicktime, B" JJ laughed as everyone got up.

"Sorry, J" I said.

We all got in the cars as usual and out on some music.

Joe had his phone out and was on snapchat. Next thing I knew, he was taking a picture of me with my hands covering my face. He captioned it "blowjob lips👄" before posting it.

"JOE" I screamed before we both burst out laughing.

Why am I friends with all these boys?

*lil time skip*

"Let's take some photos!" Cal suggested before we went in to for the food.

We took so many. I took one with all the boys individually. My fave ones were the ones with Joe, Si, Zerk, Josh and of course, Harry. But the best one was the one of me with Harry and Josh. I was laughing with one hand covering my mouth as Josh looked horrified with a arm round my shoulders and Harry was doing his usual "cover my mouth with one hand with the fingers layered slightly" and his arm around my waist- edging frightening close to my bum. My other arm was around Harry.

Another one was one with the Weezy boys. They had their arms crossed as I crouched down, one hand covering my mouth like Harry does and the other straight forward.

"So road" Vik said with a laugh.

We went in and all sat down. After chatting around the table and I ordering, I decided to put the photos on Instagram.

mynameisbef: All these Lewis boys💗👬🙋🏼 #Insomnia58 @wroetoshaw @joshlewisgsy

mynameisbef: Airey, Payne and Weller🔫 #Insomnia58 @calfreezyofficial @joe_weller_

Comments came in on both photos about how they shipped Harry and I (#barry) plus Cal and I (#befreezy). Cal and me had always been shipped since we had become friends last year. #befreezy literally had forever been a thing.

My food came and I had ordered the chicken ramen since it was insanely good. Most of the boys had ordered the katsu curry but tonight I wasn't feeling that. Harry, who was sat next to me, took a picture of me with my thumbs up next to me and my food. Tobi was also vlogging before we started to eat.

"So guys I'm here with the gang at Wagamamas and we've just got our food!" He said as he panned the camera over all the guys before stopping at Harry and I.

"This is Beth if you've been living under a rock. She's Ethan's sis and a youtuber too! Her channel will be in the description!"

"Aw thank you, Tobes" I giggled before tucking into my food.

*lil time skip*

We were all back at the hotel now and I was editing in my room. The video we filmed last night was so funny. It was defiantly one of the best In Bed With Beths I had filmed.

When I had finished editing it and making sure to cut out the awkward end part, I began to upload it. Quickly, I did a thumbnail on photoshop and put it onto the video on YouTube settings.

I obviously had to tweet it out to my fans. I hate using that word. Ugh.

mynameisbef: NEW VIDEO!🎉 In Bed With Beth #9: SIDEMEN EDITION!|mynameisbef www.youtube.com//watch?

With that, I shut my MacBook down and set it on my bed side table and went on my phone for a bit to look through comments.

There was the usual "Kylie Jenner" ones but one caught my eye.

pause at 5:42 and look at how Harry looks at Beth!!!

It had tons of replies so I just had to look at it for myself.

Wow.

The screen cap was of Harry looking at me like Dan looks at Phil in all those "Heart Eyes Howell" edits. I was laughing at my brother as he just stared me.

Again, wow.

A knock disturbed me out my thought transit and I got up to answer it.

"Movies and Doritos?" Harry said, smiling at the door with nothing on but his boxers with a backpack and a bundle of clothes.

"Squidge..." I hissed while giggling, pulling him inside.

"What?" He whispered.

"If Ethan saw that, you're dead" I laughed.

"Oh shit."

We both burst out laughing before he put his finger over my mouth.

"Shush, baby girl" he whispered. "Now will you watch movies with me or not??"

"Okay fine but put some fucking clothes on."

He pulled on a t-shirt of the clothes he was holding and a pair of joggers.

"Better?" He asked with a grin.

"Better."

I realised I was still in my outfit from the restaurant so I nicked t-shirt and joggers from his pile of clothes, running to the bathroom.

I put them on quickly and walked back in to the main room to find Harry on my bed on his laptop, getting up Netflix probably with two bags of Doritos on the bed. He looked up and stared in awe at me.

"Who said you were allowed a stare at me?" I asked before jumping on the bed next to him.

"Who said you were allowed to look better in my clothes than I do?" He asked.

I blushed before grabbing one of the Doritos bags and shuffling into the side of his body. We decided to watch Grown Ups as it was one of my favourite films ever. Harry put his arm round me and I leaned into him.

Slowly, my eyes began to droop down into sleep and I before I drifted, I swore I heard him mutter something.

Whatever.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for all the reads, I love ya
Beth X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
119K 4.8K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
88.6K 1.7K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...