Promise Not To Break My Heart...

By MrsGabbieCullen

It had been 9 years since Gabbie had the 'problem' with her father..She just turns 14...And starting to have... More

Promise Not To Break My Heart? Pinky Promise?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note!:)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29...I think?
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Author's Note
Chapter 59:

Chapter 36

379 6 2
By MrsGabbieCullen

Sammie's p.o.v:

We were in the backyard, walking slowly to the house. All these thoughts raced through my mind. I have a feeling Josh didn't want a baby...I don't know why these thoughts were but Gabbie keeps telling me im wrong. And what i was scared of the most, The Volturi.

We finally reached the house, I walked in lost. Alice went to Jasper's side and Gabbie crawled into Edward's lap. I smiled and looked at Josh, he was staring at me, smiling.

"Josh? Can we talk alone?" I ask softly, shifting my eyes to glare at Edward.

"You say anything to anyone...I will kill you got it?!" and he chuckled and nodded at me, Gabbie looking up at him confused.

I grabbed Josh's hand and we ran to our cottage. I sat him down on the bed and sat on his lap, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you love me?" I whispered roughly.

He seemed to be taken by surprise at my question.

"Of course! Why would you ask something like that?"

I stood up and looked him straight in the eye

"Because you might not after I tell you this..." I took in a deep breath as he stared at me confusingly.

"I'm...pregnant" I whispered

He just stood there still as a statue as I stood there, getting impatient. Finally he spoke slowly,

"You're...pregnant?"

I nodded slowly, waiting for his reaction. Finally, a smile appeared on his face.

"This is great!!" He exclaimed, I stared at him shocked.

"You are..happy im pregnant?"

He stood there and tilted his head to the side, kinda like a dog.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked softly

I plopped down on the bed and stared at the floor,

"I thought you would leave or not want a baby...You never really told me you would want children."

He sighed and picked me up, looking me in the eye.

"Sammie, I love you with all my heart...It would be another you! I love that I am having a baby with you" He smiled.

My heart filled with love and joy. I smiled widely at him and brought his face closer to me and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you" I whispered on his lips.

I heard him laugh softly and murmur,

"I love you more"

I shook my head and laughed

"Come on lets go have Carlisle run some tests on you" and he scooped me up and started to run towards the house...

We finally got to the house, walking in and telling everyone our news.

"Guys...we have some news" as I said this, Edward, Gabbie and Alice smiled. 

Everyone looked at me, actually quite confused.

"Thanks" I thought towards Edward, who smiled and nodded.

"Me and Josh are...going to be having a kid" I whispered, a smile appearing on my face.

"Oh my god!" Esme cried happily, hugging me tightly.

Rose frowned and walked up the stairs, to me staring at her confusingly.

"One second.." I murmur and walk up the steps, to Rose's closed door. I knocked lightly and I heard Rose yell

"Go away Sammie..."

I sighed and knocked again. Finally Rose unlocked the door and let me in.

"What is wrong Rose? Why aren't you happy for me?" I asked.

She sighed and sat down,

"I envy you Sammie...I always wanted a child. And you are having one" She said, her voice broke. 

I sat down next to her and patted her on the arm, giving her a tight hug.

"Rose, you can spend as much time with the baby as you want! This came be your baby too..Wellnot actually but you are going to be a great aunt!" I murmur, smiling.

Rose sighed and looked at me smiling.

"Thanks Sammie. I am sorry for getting mad. I really am happy for you." We made up with a soft but tight hug.

We walked back downstairs, and I was being laid down on a hospital, i don't wanna know HOW they got it, and Carlisle started to run on tests.

"Yes, it is part human and mostly vampire, since you are more vampire than human you will be able to deliver the baby fine for now, we have to see how it develops." He smiled.

I sighed and nodded, that' s when I felt it kick. I gasped and my hand went straight to my stomach, rubbing it softly.

I smiled and my eyes closed, falling into a soft and peaceful sleep.

***Gabbie's p.o.v***

We were all in the living room, that's when I heard Sammie starting to snore lightly. I smiled and laughed, only Sammie.

"I love you" I looked up at Edward and kissed his cheek.

"As I love you.." He murmured in my ear, kissing me softly on the lips, making me smile beneath his lips.

I sighed and laid my head on his chest, my eyes were starting to close.

"Tired much?" Edward laughed quietly.

I shook my head no and smiled,

"No...I am just resting my eyes" Which made him laugh even more. 

I smiled and fell asleep thinking about how Sammie and Josh's baby will look like.

**3 1/2 months later**

Samantha is finally getting her baby bump!!! I am in love with it! I talk to it all the time, weird? Pssh,noo! 

More good news, Aubrey and Landon got closer!! They are becoming good friends, but I promised not to interfere so yeah...Pretty sad how I dont get to help.

I looked up and saw Edward was smiling at me.

"Look at that! Sammie is finally getting her baby bump! Do you think we could determine the sex?" I asked, Sammie is also having to drink human blood that Daddy gets from the hospital people donate.

Edward shrugged and grabbed my hand, intertwining them.

"Im not sure...maybe in another month, maybe they don't even want to know the sex yet..for it to be asurprise"

I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest and muttered,

"But I wanna know!" and Edward laughed underneath me.

I glared at him, oh did I wanna slap this boy! 

I shook my head and sighed, getting up to go see Sammie.

"Gabbie...all of us are going hunting..you think you and Sammie will be okay for a couple hours?" Momma asked gently, I nodded and smiled walking up the steps where Sammie was laying down.

They all left and me and Sammie sat there talking about baby names.

"What happens if it's a girl?" I question.

She smiled and waited for a minute,

"I was thinking about Ciara Grace Davis" I smiled widely, that was a cute name!

"And a boy?" I ask.

She smiled brightly and said,

"I had this one picked out already...Cameron Carlisle Davis" I smiled...Cameron? I would call him

Cami or like a nickname but hey, thats Samantha for you...

I was so happy I was going to be an Aunt!!!!

"Once Carlisle comes back...I am going to get an ultrasound..Maybe we can determine the sex" she murmured.

I smiled and laid next to my sister, both of us falling asleep with a smile on our face.

***Yaay!<3 This took me some time to figure out the names but I think they are pretty cute(: What do you think? For the next chapter, it is gonna be about the ultra sound but I am not sure if the baby is gonna come just yet...(: Well, I think you know how all of my author's notes end;)

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!<3

Continue Reading