Chapter 28

Gabbie's p.o.v:

Alice came bounding in the room, jumping up and down smiling widely, squealing.

"Oh my god, this is gonna be great!!!!" She squealed loudly, pratically screaming.

I laughed and looked Sammie in the eye, smiling gently.

"I'm really happy for you Sammie" and I hugged her tightly.

I walked over to Josh and looking him in the eye, smirking.

"It took you long enough!!" I smacked him on the head, starting to laugh with him.

"Yay! I get another brother to pick on" I smiled and hugged him tightly.

Aubrey came in the room and looked around confused,

"What's going on?"

Josh smiled and looked at his sister in teh eye,

"Me and Sammie are getting married"

I swear, Aubrey's jaw had to drop until  it touched the ground! I busted out laughing, staring at my best friend. She finally unfroze, she started to squeal and jump up and down.

I laughed and saw Alice trying to plan everything. With a laugh, I walked up to her placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Alice, calm down" I said slowly, like I was talking to a kid at a toy store wanting everything.

"Gabbie?" Sammie asked,

I twisted around and raised my eyebrow, "Yeah?"

"Will you be my maid of honor?"

My mouth opened wide, "Me?! As your maid of honor?! But I thought Alice..." I trailed off, blushing.

Alice smiled and stepped in,

"Nope, I am planning the wedding and i'm a bridesmaid....You are the maid of honor" She smiled.

I smiled gently at my big sister and nodded, pulling her into a big hug.

"Let's start planning now!!!" Alice insisted, pushing all the guys out of the house and told them to go hunting, and she looked me straight in the eye.

"Put your shield around us so Edward cant read our minds"

With a smirk, I pushed my shield around them. I nodded and Alice and told her it's okay to talk.

"Ok...Sammie when do you want it?" Alice asked

"Um...April?" She said, really unsure of what she wants.

"Yeah, the spring would be nice so, how about April 15th?" She asked.

Sammie nodded with a reassuring smile.

"Now...the color of the bridesmaid's dresses" Alice said, smiling.

Sammie was looking me right in the eye and out of nowhere she blurts out,

"Emerald green"

"Why? Wouldn't you like a spring green?" Alice asked.

"Sorry...It's just I love the color of Gabbie's eyes, emerald. That's what I want for the dress color" Sammie smiled at me, making me blush.

"Ok...who's all gonna be the bridesmaids.

"Well, you, Rose, Aubrey, Esme, Bella, Leah, Emily and of course, Gabbie" She smiled, pratically naming everyone in the room.

Alice smiled and started to write down things, probaly things to get the dresses.

"Ok...We still got a lot of planning"