Chapter 15

Edward's p.o.v:

I sit down on the edge of Gabbie's bed looking into her emerald water filled eyes. I took a deep breath and said,

"Gabbie, I never ever wanted you to see me kissing a girl..especially Tanya. It kills me to know that I made you feel the way you are right now. If you will forgive me, I promise I will never hurt you again." I say looking into Gabbie's eyes.

She looked at me underneath her lashes and her mouth opened the tiniest bit.

"I know, I'm sorry Edward, i shouldn't have over reacted like that. I feel horrible for making you feel guilty. I don't know why I acted like that anyway. I guess I thought you and Tanya would leave and never come back" She said truthfully.

**Gabbie's p.o.v:

"I know, I'm sorry Edward, i shouldn't have over reacted like that. I feel horrible for making you feel guilty. I don't know why I acted like that anyway. I guess I thought you and Tanya would leave and never come back" I lied.

I would never tell him the real reason why I acted like that, jealously. I looked up and he looked surprise.

"Gabbie, I am never leaving this family..ever. I won't leave, even if I did i would come back to you guys always." He smiled.

I smiled slightly and said,

"But what if Tanya wants you to?" I question

"Tanya doesn't tell me what to do...Esme does." He said laughing. I giggled and looked up at him, he was smiling at me.

"I am sorry for over reacting" I say and hug him.

"You have no reason to be sorry...I do." He says, hugging me close.

I never wanted to let him go, his smell, his touch, shoots electric currents through me. I let go, standing up and say.

"Might as well start cleaning" and I start to pick up the clean clothes I thrown back in it's place. I pick up the picture frames of me and my friends and most of them was me and my family. I glanced to the side and saw Edward helping me clean.

"Hey Edward..think fast" I say and whip a t shirt at him. He quickly grabs it and smiles. I laugh and throw a pillow at him. He growls playfully and pounces, sending us both onto the floor

"Stupid fast thinking vampire" I mutter, laughing.

He gets up and holds a hand out for me, I grab it and he picks me right up, like a feather. I sigh and finish cleaning up my room.

After like 15 minutes, everything was back in it's place. I looked at Edward and raise my hand up.

"High five" I say, fake enthusiasm. He laughs and puts his gigantic hand against my tiny hand.

"I am gonna take a quick shower then I'll be down" I say and grab a pair of clean clothes. I jumped in the shower and wash my hair and face/body quickly. I hop out and wrap myself in a towel and dry off.

I slipped on the faded light blue jeans and my light pink breast cancer shirt.

I combed my hair, letting it air dry. I brushed my teeth quickly. Shutting the light off for my bathroom.

I walk up to my dresser and grab a pair of pink leopard spots, socks. I sit down and slip them on. I slip on my black bear paws slip ons. I look in the mirror and decide, to blow dry my hair.

I walk back into the bathroom and blow dry my hair quickly. I comb my hair again and look in the mirror, my natural curls went from the mid section of my hair all the way to the bottom. It looked nice, i thought. 

I smiled to myself and walked down the stairs, seeing all my family smile widely at me. Of course, me being me, I blush like a rose. I sit next to Alice who is jumping up and down.

"Oh no" I whisper.

"Oh yes!" Alice beamed. 

I stood up quickly and looked at my wrist.

"Look at the time...I think i should go" and I bolt towards the glass doors, but was lifted up by a laughing Emmett.

"Traitor" I mutter.

I give up i thought towards Alice, she jumped out of her seat. Emmett set me down, for me being pulled by my wrist to Alice's yellow Porsche.

"Shotgun!" I screamed.

and I hopped into Alice's car, with Bella and Rose in the back.

"Where are we going?" I ask, looking at Alice.

"We gotta go pick up Aubrey silly"

I put my hands up and yell,

"Yay! I don't have to suffer alone"

"You're not the only one" Bella muttered.

I twisted my head and started to laugh at Bella's comment.

"Ok..we need music" and I started to search through the radio stations that's when "Drink to that" by Rihanna came on.

I smiled and started singing loudly, the whole family laughing at me.

Alice revved the engine and we started racing down the highway..To Aubrey's!!!!

***12 minutes later!***

We pulled into the driveway, me jumping out of the car. I ran up the steps and walked right into the house.

"Momma im home!" I yell.

Aubrey popped up at the bottom of the steps confused.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"We are going shopping with Alice" I mutter, my smile faded.

"But you wanna go" Aubrey smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I do..Wait? What! How....how did you do that?!" I question.

Her eyes went wide, and her jaw was open. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside where Alice was waiting.

"Try to convince Alice she doesn't want to go shopping" I instruct.

"Gabbie..i do want to go shopping" Alice explains slowly.

"No you don't Alice" Aubrey interrupted.

"Yeah..I really dont want to...Wait? What the heck just happened?!" She yelled.

"You have a power!!!!' I scream jumping up and down.

"I can hypnotize anyone I wants!!!!!!!" She squeals, jumping up and down with me. Ah, I love my best friend<3

***Awwwh happy ending..Psssh naa:) it's no where near finished...You found out what Aubrey's gift is!!!<3 Now you dont know Sammie's ;) Well what do you think Tanya is gonna do now? Make Gabbie more jealous? Or leave? Well you're just gonna have to wait and see:) Well, I am not gonna make you have a certain amount of votes or comments because I am gonna upload the next chapter...Tomorrow!!!<3 Yes, sorry it's late but I had some of my latch hook for school i had to finish:P Yess, it's gonna be a smiley face pillow!!!:) anyway you guys are thinking 'why does she keep going on and on about nothing?' well I am gonna stop typing, Adidos!! at least that's how i think you spell it:D haha<3

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3