Chapter 9

Gabbie's p.o.v:

"Ring, ring, ring, ring!" I heard my alarm go off, I looked up at the clock, 6:00. Time to get ready for school.

With a groan, I pushed the covers away realizing that strong arms were wrapped around me. I rubbed the sleepies out of my eyes and walked towards my closet.

"I'll be right back" I mumble, still half asleep.

I walk in my closet ang grab a pair of black skinny jeans. I looked around and grabbed a dark purple shirt that had zebra printing. I slipped it on and it hung off my one shoulder. I slipped on my jeans, while still half asleep. I slipped on my purple converses.

I walked out of my closet into my bathroom. Alice knew I was coming in so she had everything ready, waiting for me. I sat down without a fight and let her have her fun.

She just curled my hair to fix it up, it took about  minutes. I smile at her and hug her.

"Thanks"

I brushed my teeth and shut off the bathroom light. I walk into my bedroom and grab my evo shift, my ipod touch and my other electronics. I shoved my phone in my pocket and my other devices in my backpack.

I grabbed my grey and purple aero hoodie and walked downstairs.

"Morning" I say, somewhat cheerfully.

I walk into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. I had 'girl' cramps and didn't want to eat. I started nibbling on it while we waited for everybody else.

For some reason, Aubrey went home last night. She must've left when I was asleep. I'll talk to her once we get to school, I thought.

Sammie finally walked down while still fixing her hair. Figures, it's Sammie. I looked at Edward and asked.

"Can I go with you today?"

His eyes seem to light up as I asked him that. Why would he? it must've been my imagination.

"Of course" He smiled.

I smiled and started to walk towards the shiny silver Volvo.

***5 minutes later***

We reached the school before I knew it. Me and Edward talked about my ballet practice today, he was taking me.

I hopped out and looked around, I was what you call 'popular' but I sure didn't want it...I am shy and quiet. Yeah, I am good at sports but since when does that make you popular? Anyway, I had tons of guys asking me out, but of course I declined politely.

Me and Aubrey also had a best guy friend, Robert. Robert is skinny but can run fast, he had longish brown hair, brown eyes and was super nice. I treated him like a brother and so did my family, he doesn't know what me and my family is because I don't want to bring him into my world. But. he was comfortable around my family.

"Hey Gabbie, where's Aubrey?" Robert asked casually.

"Umm..I don't really know." I said confused.

That's when I saw Aubrey walking up to us, smiling.

"Hey..Sorry I left last night, Mom said I should get home because they wanted to talk to me." Aubrey explained.

"About what?" I asked innocently.

"I don't know really something about how you should keep me in line at school and everything. Haha she thinks you are so good for me."

I shook my head and smiled, Aubrey's mom thinks of me as another daughter. Momma and her always talk and garden together.