Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

The Bond of Silver and White

10.5K 373 495
By Animefreak1145

"(Y/N)!"

And just like that, you froze.

All Warlords glanced towards the new voice, spotting a marine with silver hair and two cigars between his clenched teeth. White Hunter, they all recognized with slowly narrowed and curious eyes.

"What are you doing?!" The marine yelled, voice hoarse. "Stop being an idiot and snap out of it! (Y/N)!"

You slowly blinked.

'What am I doing...? I...'

You glanced up towards Smoker, who had his brows too furrowed for your liking. Too everything. Eyes too tight and shoulders too stiff, his whole body completely tense. With nervous sweat coming down his temple as he looked at you, chocolate brown eyes wide with distress.

'Smoker...'

You glanced behind you and spotted an unconscious Luffy over a bleeding Ace. You broke at the sight.

'Ace...' You thought with watered eyes.

He's dead. Your friend is gone. One of your precious Nakama. You won't be able to share drinks with him anymore. Laugh with him anymore. Not see that beautiful smile, that was so bright. Bright like the flames he creates with his power, the power to make a heat like the sun he is upon his hands. To see that fiery spirit of his, as the both of you fought side by side. Share stories, you with a smirk and him with that lovable grin of his that reminds you so much of—

Your eyes widened.

'Luffy!'

You looked towards the fallen young pirate, the one who believed just as much as you, probably even more that he would rescue his brother. The one that you believed in strongly. The one who helped break them out of the supposed inescapable and torturous Hell, Impel Down.

'The one who will become Pirate King.'

You glanced down at your trusted buster sword, and clenched. With just a glance back towards your childhood friend and first Nakama, you went with new rigor back towards your fallen friend and the Future Pirate King. Quickly telling your crew's objective to stay by the ships and defend while necessary. Them quickly nodding with curious quick glances towards the now calm marine, and quickly moving to accomplish what you commanded. Completely ignoring the ruthless Admiral that you were about to kill in vengeance.

All three Warlords came to one conclusion at that time, as they saw the marine's shoulders relax and turn back to battle. Only looking over his shoulder once in suspicion, seeming to sense their heated gazes.

This one, was the only one that the great Silver Blood listened to. The one that she did not threaten with a look, or a mere word, or her deadly sword.

Doflamingo gave out a dark chuckle, as he sat on the numerous dead bodies of marines and pirates alike. Amused eyes hidden by his dark lenses of his sunglasses, with a mix of something else that only made him more excited.

'What do you know? There's been another player all along...'

Mihawk's golden eyes were in his own battle, slashing and cutting enemies away. However, his thoughts were still on what he just saw and heard with his own eyes and ears.

'It seems that there was a mistake on who was in the lead. If that Red Hair truly messed up then...'

Crocodile still had his eyes on White Hunter, who actually glanced back at him from his fight with narrowed eyes. Willing to accept a challenge from him at any moment, despite at what happened in Alabasta between the two of them with clear difference in power.

Which is where Crocodile's thoughts were, for he remembered something that Silver Blood said to him once she came again to Alabasta with the Strawhats. After the flooding of the casino.

"And you should know Croc-y, I wouldn't have forgiven you for what you almost accomplished within your casino. An old friend of mine was there." She stated, her eyes dangerously narrowed behind her Marine cap as Crocodile raised an eyebrow.

'An old friend...White Hunter?' Crocodile thought with a puff of smoke from his cigar.

His suspicions were correct. It was indeed White Hunter that she was speaking of, an old friend. There is history between the two of them. A strong history if all White Hunter had to do was call her name out to stop her rashness.

Crocodile's silver eyes narrowed, clenching his cigar between his mouth as he turned away from the marine.

'Another idiot in the way.'

.

.

.

It's nice to have bonds with people eh?

The Warlords may have a point though...who do YOU guys think is in the lead?

EVENT RULES:

But moving on~, I shall now announce the rules of the event. This time with you readers asking Silver Blood questions!

Last time, for the men in Halloween I had to put certain rules on what you guys can ask or not. Mostly inappropriate questions in all forms, whether sexually or questions that are little too out there for them to answer. And I limited the number of questions to three for the readers so I don't have much chaos as I questioned the men.

Now, the rules for questioning Silver Blood is as follows:

...

...

...

*looks at paper* Oh what's this? ( ・∇・)

Mmmm... it seems...*shows the paper to the readers with an excited feral grin*

ITS BLANK! THATS RIGHT!

There are NO rules for questioning Silver Blood. Ask as many questions as you guys want, and whatever TYPE of questions you guys want. I'll accept all~

The only thing about this No Rules rule is, I can NOT guarantee whether Silver Blood will give a full response(or any response) to your questions. The questions I'm imagining...( ̄▽ ̄; ) I'm not sure I would want to answer them either. I would recommend to you guys to phrase your questions in a way that you think Silver Blood will answer them, it will surely help~

SO FEEL FREE TO ASK WHATEVER! ABOUT THE MEN! ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING IN THE STORY! ABOUT HER PAST! ABOUT HER DREAM DATE!

WHATEVER~!! X'D

The choice is up to you guys~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 52
Mihawk:62
Crocodile:26
Doflamingo: 26
Smoker: 34
Lucci: 25

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 3
Buggy: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

(Don't remember 🥲 Please comment if it was you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 223 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
434K 16.9K 48
I TAKE IT BACK!! PLEASE! I just wanted a nice and exciting afterlife and I 'almost' got what I wanted. Except the part the fucked everything up. God...
2.6K 58 7
This is a Trafalgar Law x Y/N (OC) fanfiction ___________________________________________ You were an infamous assassin who only had the dream of se...
255K 12.7K 45
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ" ╰┈➤ᴬ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴾⁱᵉᶜᵉ ˣ ᴹᵃˡᵉ!ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ✧.* [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] [𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨...