Twin Salamanders [Gray X OC]

By LovelyAngelLu

I don't own Fairy Tail! Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima! Please support the official release! Nashi Dra... More

Twin Salamanders
Dragneel Ritual
Welcome to Fairy Tail!
Gray and Nashi's Mission
Worst Job Ever?!
Hypothermia
On Better Terms
Nashi's Surprise
S-Class Quest
The Cursed Island
Moon Drip
Natsu vs. Yuka the Wave User
Just Do Whatever!!
Eternal Magic
Final Showdown on Galuna Island
Reach the Sky Above
Changeling
The Phantom Lord
Lucy Heartfillia
15 Minutes
To Keep From Seeing Thoes Tears
Wings of Flames
The Two Dragons
Authors Note
I'm back
My Resolve
Next Generation
A Star Removed from the Sky
Tower Of Heaven
Jellal
Voice of Darkness
Heaven's Game
Destiny
Salamander Falls
Home
Battle of Fairy Tail

Nashi and the Dragon Egg

391 7 0
By LovelyAngelLu

In the East Forest me, Blackie, Happy, Natsu, Lucy and Gray were fishing.

"Come on! I have a novel to write you know. Why did you have to drag me along on your stupid fishing trip?" Lucy asked.

"Ah, stop complaining." Natsu said.

"Yeah, you said you had writers block so fishing will clear your mind." I said.

"Aye."

"You bet."

"Yeah and I have things to do." Gray said from a tree above us.

"You didn't have to come, I just invited you." I said looking up.

"I'm here so I might as well." He said as he jumped down next to me taking a seat.

"I think snowflake is scared I'll catch a better fish than him." Natsu said as him and Gray butted heads.

"What was that pyro?"

"You heard me frosty." He said. I stepped in between them.

"Stop this you guys. You're acting like little kids. It's obvious I am going to catch the bigger one."

"Ha in your dreams sis."

"No kidding. You're just a girl." I got angry and smashed their heads together throwing them in opposite directions.

"We're...so...sorry...Nashi." They both gasped. I sat back down grabbing my fishing pole.

"Yummy fish, come out, come out wherever you are." Blackie chanted. I felt a tug at my pole and jumped up.

"Look I got one!" I shouted.

"No way." Natsu and Gray said as they ran over.

"Looks like a whopper!" Happy shouted. I started to pull on it with no success.

"Here let me he-" Before Gray could finish I pulled the huge fish out of the water flinging it on the ground.

"It's huge!" Lucy yelled.

"UPPA!" Happy and Blackie shouted.

"Fishy, wishy, yummy, nummy get in my tummy." Happy said as he started to dance around the fish.

"I knew you were immature but this a new low." Lucy said.

"Chow time!" Blackie shouted as she put on a bib.

"Alright." I said as I lifted in the air cooking it with my fire.

"Ah!" Blackie yelled.

"Oh yeah, that looks tasty." Natsu said looking at my handy work.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind trying some." Gray said.

"You ruined it! Fish tasted better when you eat it raw!" She shouted at me.

"Why would you do that when it only takes a second to grill it up?" I asked.

"I don't mind it cooked." Happy said.

"But that's how I wanted it!" She shouted.

"I caught it so I cook it my way. If you don't like that then catch your own." I said.

"Let's eat!" Natsu said as he devoured it. Gray managed to get a few bites in before it was gone.

"Ew! He's eating it bones and all." Lucy said.

"Man that hit the spot!" Natsu said.

"You should have saved some for the others." I scolded him.

"How could you?! You cooked it and let him eat it all!"Blackie shouted angrily as she clenched her fist. "Ever since you've joined you have changed Nashi! It's like I mean nothing to you anymore." She reached up and grabbed the bow on her ear. She yanked it off and threw it to the ground as she ran away. "I don't want this! Our friendship is over Nashi!"

"Well that was dramatic." Lucy said as I let out a sigh. I grabbed the bow from the ground and looked at it for a moment.

"Well I never thought she would do that." I said.

"What is the big deal with the bow?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah I've never seen her without it." Gray said.

"I gave it to her when we were younger." I said as I took a seat on a nearby rocks. I pulled out a book from my bag. I opened it and flipped open the pages until I found it.

"A picture?" Happy asked, they crowded around me trying to look at the picture.

"Yeah it's a picture of us when Blackie was first born." I said. The picture showed me with Blackie on my head. Next to me was boy was spiky blue hair and he had his arm around me.

"So that's you Nashi? Wow you were so little." Gray said with a laugh.

"Who's the boy?" Lucy asked.

"Oh him, that's Haruki." I said as I let out a little blush. "When I traveling one day him and his mom offered to help me out and let me stay with them while I traveled. He's the whole reason Blackie is here."

////FLASHBACK////

"Nashi! Nashi! Look." Haruki said coming out of the woods with a egg with Black designs on the side.

"Haruki why do you have that egg? Did you steal it?" I asked him.

"No of course not. I found it in the forest alone. It had designs on the side that made it look like flames, it might be a baby dragon." He said smirking at me.

"No way!"

"So is it a dragon's egg?"

"How should I know what a dragon's egg looks like?"

"Well, didn't you come from one? You said you were raised by a dragon."

"I wasn't hatched from an egg!".

"Well even if it's not a dragon's egg I still think we should hatch it." He said. "We could do it together, if you wanted to..." He said as he started to look at his feet shyly.

"Of course!" I yelled as I jumped grabbing him into a hug. He had a small blush on his face as he pulled away.

"Alright let's go back home." He said as he picked up the egg and started to walk back to the house.

////FLASHBACK////

"Wow so you found her egg just like Happy." Natsu said.

"Yep."

"So what happened next?" Happy asked.

"Well..."

////FLASHBACK////

"Mom said it was okay. We can sleep outside, like a camping trip." Haruki said, I got up from warming the egg.

"Are we sleeping on the ground?" I asked as I picked it up.

"Nope. Follow me." He said grabbing my hand. He started to lead me into the woods. "Look!" On the side of a hill was a little hut made of wood and rocks.

"Woah."

"I made it myself." He said proudly as we went inside. There was enough room for us to sleep and a small nest in the middle. "I figured we would have room to sleep next to the egg and keep it warm."

"So this is like our home." I said looking around.

"Home?"

"Yeah. The eggs the baby. I'm the mommy and you're the daddy." I said.

"I guess you're right." He looking embarrassed.

"The egg looks cold, we should keep it warm." I said. I leaned against the egg keeping it warm.

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I sat up and stretched.

"Morning Haruki, morning egg." I said as I opened my eyes. The egg was gone! "Wake up!" I yelled running over to Haruki shaking him.

"5 more minutes." He said, turning on his side.

"No you idiot! The egg's missing." I yelled and he jumped up.

"What do you mean the eggs gone?" He asked.

"It's not here. We need to go look." I said as I ran out he hut.

"Wait, I'm coming too." He yelled, running after me.

"Egg! Egg where are you?" I yelled looking around.

"It has to be here somewhere." Haruki said.

"Let's try over there." I said, I ran over toward a cave.

"Slow down, Nashi!" He yelled as I realized I was alone.

"Haruki! Haruki! If you are trying to scare me stop." I felt something grab my ankle and I was pulled upwards, hanging upside down. I reached up and grabbed my dress from showing anything.

"Fire Dragon's Roar." I said as I let out a little spurt of fire that didn't faze him.

"Pretty girl. She will make a good wife." The vulcan said licking his lips and I gulped.

"Help me!" I yelled. The vulcan then grabbed me in his hand and started to squeeze. I felt my body being squashed as it got hard to breathe. A huge amount of arrows formed and attacked it. It turned and let out a growl. Haruki?

"Haruki, get out of here." I said as the vulcan grabbed him flinging him against a tree.

"You would make a good dinner with the egg I found." It said. "Time to take you home so-" Before it could finish a rock hit it on the back of the head.

"Let her go." Haruki said, throwing another rock at it, he stood up swaying on his feet.

"She is my wife now." It said as it squeezed my body again. I felt all of the air leave my lungs and everything went hazy.

"I won't let you take her!" He yelled. He created a bow and arrows. His magic, no way. He started to attack the vulcan hit after the other. A hit got him in the stomach he lost his grip on me, and I started to fall. It reached outward and caught my forehead. I was about to hit the ground when I landed in Haruki's arms.

"Haruki, are you okay?" I asked looking up at him.

"I'm fine you shouldn't be worried about me." He said, he placed me on the ground.

"What about the egg?" I asked.

"It's over there." He pointed as we ran over. I grabbed the egg in a hug and let out a sigh of relief. I felt it start to shake and move. I sat back and a small crack formed on the side. It grew bigger and bigger until the whole thing cracked open. There was a black glow and it showed a little black cat.

"It hatched." I said excitedly.

"You bet." The little cat squeaked.

"So cute!" I said.

"Guess someone is excited." Haruki said. The little cat grew tiny wings and flew to the top of my head. "Let's go back."

"So what are we going to name it?" He asked.

"Well her fur is black. Why not Blackie?" I asked.

"You bet."

"Even she agrees." He said as we let out a laugh.

////FLASHBACK////

"So you had to fight a vulcan?" Lucy asked.

"Well I never really did anything..." I said sheepishly.

"You said you to your forehead cut, what happened?" Happy asked.

"Oh." I said. I lifted my bangs off my forehead to show my scar.

"How come you never told me?!" Natsu asked.

"I don't know, I guess it never came up." I said.

////FLASHBACK////

"You have to leave already?" Haruki asked.

"Yeah sorry." I said as I shrugged on my cloak.

"Come back anytime." Ms. Aki said. Blackie flew into the room and landed on my head. "Have safe travels you two."

"Of course." I said walking out the door and started to walk toward the town.

"Nashi!" Haruki yelled.

"Huh?" I asked as he grabbed me into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said.

"U-Uh..."

"Oh we forgot to give Blackie her present." He said as he handed me a purple bow.

"A bow?" Blackie asked

"Yeah, it means that whatever happens we will all still be together." He said looking at me blushing. I heard a train whistle from the town.

"The train!" I yelled as I started to run. "See you again." I ran to the station and hopped on the train just in time.

"Nashi?" A little voice asked from my head.

"What is it?" I asked, setting her in my lap.

"Can I wear it?" She asked.

"The bow, sure." I said. I took it and tied it around her ear.

////FLASHBACK////

"So it was a gift from you and Haruki?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, when we were walking through town we saw the bow and thought of Blackie so we both put our money together to buy it for her. I gave it to Haruki and we almost forgot. When I had to tell her we had to leave Blackie was so sad. Haruki and me were like mom and dad to her so she didn't want to leave, so when he gave her that bow she felt better. Even though she was sad she had a big smile on her face when she saw it." I said as I looked down as the bow and tightened my hand around it. I placed my book on the ground beside me and stood up walking in Blackie's direction.

"Where are you going?" Natsu asked me.

"I'm going to make sure that me and Blackie stick together like we said we would." I said as I kept walking. I walked until I found her on a rock mumbling about how mean I was.

"What do you want?" She huffed turning around.

"I came to give this back." I said handing the bow out to her. "We said we would stay together no matter what."

"Nashi, you mean you still remember after all this time?"

"Of course I couldn't forget. I know you miss him, I do too. But now that we've found Natsu like I wanted I have finally realized that we can still keep that and have Fairy Tail as my family. I'm not leaving behind you or Haruki. I promise no matter what I will always have your back." I reached over and tied the bow back on her ear.

"Nashi..." She cried as she jumped into my chest and started to cry. I hugged back and let out a sigh.

FT FT FT FT FT FT (Natsu POV)

"Well that's why Blackie was acting weird." Happy said as we watched from the bushes.

"Acting weird?" I asked.

"Yeah she seemed more upset. I guess she thought that Nashi would leave her old friends and family behind." I looked down at her book and at the picture.

"They made up, that's great." Lucy said watching them.

"She really is something..." Gray whispered to himself.

"Wow sis. I never knew that you had so many people that you were close to when you were searching for me, she must miss them a lot." I said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Fairy Tail is now our home, this is where we belong." Nashi said catching my attention. "I know we miss everyone from our past but as time goes on we lose people close to us, but then we gain more. I miss them but knowing that they helped me along my way here makes it even better. I know there the reason I'm here today."

"Sis..." I mumbled.

"Come on." Nashi said standing up. "Let's go get some more fish!"

"You bet." She yelled as they ran back to the river.

"Well we better get back." Lucy said as we ran back.

"At least she's happy..." I said.

"What was that?" Gray asked.

"I'm just glad that she's happy. She now has a family she can go to unlike before and we will always be there, right guys?" I asked.

"Yeah." We all agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.3K 33
Natsu and Lucy find out that Lucy's pregnant, they decide it would be safer to raise their child away from the guild's craziness. They run away and f...
74.7K 1.8K 53
(y/n) Dragneel is the twin sister of Fairy Tail's famous Salamander. Even though they are twins, they are very different. When Natsu got taken in by...
2.5K 106 13
Natsu and Lucy's daughter, Nashi learns the harsh reality of being a part of a mafia family when her mother is taken by an old enemy while trying to...
148K 3.9K 38
Natsu and Lucy have been together for months now and are still as madly in love as ever. When they decide to take things to the next step. When Lucy...