Never Untouched Love©

By iiamdreaaa

Roxy Capwell has loved only one man in her life. But that ended when her boyfriend cheated on her with her si... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Date(part 1)
Chapter 3: The Date (part 2)
Chapter 4: The Date (part 3)
Chapter 5: Sleepover Confessions
Chapter 6: When it Happens
Chapter 7:Happy Birthday Roxy!!!!!
Chapter 8:I Love You Too!!!
Chapter 9: Stay With Me Forever
Chapter 10:Look Who's Home
Chapter 11: House Party
Chapter 12: She's My Everything
Chapter 13: Chaos At the Capwells
Chapter 14: Roxy Finds Out!!!!
Chapter 15: Roxy Finds Out (part 2)
Chapter 16: At The Cemetery
Chapter 17: Days Without Love
Chapter 18: Where We Left Off
Chapter 19: The Speical Date/Accident
Chapter 20: At The Hospital
Chapter 21: 9 Months To Long
Chapter 22: Surprise!!!!
Chapter 23: Welcome Back
Chapter 24: I'M WHAT!!!!!!
Chapter 25: Love and War
Chapter 26:Break up!!!!!
Chapter 27: The Ultrasound
Chapter 28: Guy Talk
Chapter 30: Awwww!!!
Chapter 31: Time
Chapter 32: Time (part 2)
Chapter 33: London and Paris
Chapter 34: Lets Make A Treaty
Chapter 35: Marley's Wedding!!!!
Chapter 36: Wedding Planning Sucks
Chapter 37: Dress Shopping
Chapter 38: Best Day Ever!!!!
Chapter 39: The Big Day!!!!!
Chapter 40: The Honeymoon
Chapter 41: How Could You???
Chapter 42: The Truth Hurts When It Comes Out
Chapter 43: All is Forgiven
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 29: "The Talk"

102 9 0
By iiamdreaaa

Wyatt's P.O.V

Last week Bryson came over and told me to get back together with Roxy. But I don't want to. I mean I miss having fun with her and all but I don't want to get back together with her. I love her with all my heart but we needed this break. We needed to think things through.

Well I needed to think things through. But maybe I will talk to her today. We haven't been talking lately, so I think it would be a good time for us to talk.

But first I want to call her and see if she'll talk to me. I dialed hear number and it rang three times until she finally answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Roxy do you mind me coming over? I want to talk to you about something."

"Um yeah.....yeah just walk in. I'll be in my room."

"Ok cool. I'll be over in 10 minutes. Bye."

"Bye," I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys and got in my car. 10 minutes later I arrived at her house. I walked in like she said and it was quiet.

I went to her bedroom door and knocked. She yelled 'come in' and I walked through the door and sat on her bed. She came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She gave me a light smile and went towards her closet. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I don't know how to say this but, I want us to be friends. I don't want to argue or fight anymore. When the babies are born and get older. I don't want them thinking we hate each other."

"Ok, well I don't want that either Wyatt. I want us to be friends. I want to be able to have a normal conversation with you, without the arguing." She said.

She came out her closet with black yoga pants on and a black tank top. She sat on her bed and gave me hug. I don't know why but feel all types of sparks going off. When I pulled back she was crying. "I'm sorry if I'm emotional. Its just I really miss being around you Wyatt."

"I miss being with you to Roxy. I hate that we argue a lot, and I want us to become like we use to be."

She wiped her tears away and went in the living room. I followed her and sat on the couch. We watched a movie and talked about all our old memories we had together. Now that I actually think about it, Bryson was right. If I loved her I wouldn't have broken up with her.

And I do love her,but now I'm regretting that decision I made. Maybe for now on I'll visit her everyday. She means everything to me, and so do my unborn children.

I just can't wait I until there born. I'm going to be the best father I can be. Because I don't want them growing up thinking I wasn't. I want them to love me as mush as I love them and Roxy. The whole day Roxy laughed more than she ever laughed when she was around me and that makes me smile.

I miss her beautiful laugh, her long brown hair and her beautiful eyes. To be honest I miss everything about Roxy. I just can't get her out of my head. But if were going to be friends we have to go slow. I don't want to go too fast and end up worst then we already are.

And I love her so much to let her go again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.6K 34
When she was eight years old Tracey's heart got broken for the very first time when she saw her childhood best friend and crush Christian kiss anothe...
305K 8.8K 30
Sydney Fowler. Her mum died, her dad an abuser. After turning sixteen, she goes on a date with Jamie Norton. After getting even more scared because o...
2.8K 318 44
Sky has to give up her love for her friendship with Serena, or will she? A story about family and two bestfriends who fall for the same guy, who is...
115K 4.6K 24
They kissed . She forgot. They got together . She left . They meet again. Will he hate her or the love will rekindle? Whatever happens, We all know t...