Chapter 31: Time

Roxy's P.O.V

"Roxy can we get back together!?" He said.

I stood there shocked with nothing to say. After all those 8 months of us just being friends and spending time together just as friends, he wants us to get back together? What the hell is wrong with him?

"Um... Wyatt I don't know what to say. Why do you want us to be together again after all those 8 months of us being just friends?"

"Roxy you know I love you right. Well after all those 8 months of spending time with you. I fell in love with you even more. I just want us to be together again. I miss being in a relationship with you. Roxy please."

All I did was look at him. There was nothing to say. I didn't even know what to say. I just didn't know what to do. We are good friends, but we were also a good couple. But I also don't want us to break up again. So far we broke up 2 times. But then I get snapped out of my thought when I hear London crying.

"So" he says looking at me with lust and love in his eyes.

"Um let me think about it ok. Give a week and when Friday comes I'll tell you my decision." I said

"Ok then, one week."

I picked up London and rocked her softly. Wyatt made London her bottle and fed her. While I changed Paris diaper, while she was sleep. When I was done I sat back on the bed and watched as Wyatt fed London. To be honest Wyatt is a good father. He's always here helping put with them and hews always with them. I can't tell he's going to be and overprotective dad.

When he was done feeding her, he burped her and put her to sleep. I was a little tired so I fix the pillow and laid down. Drifting off to sleep

Wyatt's P. O.V

Roxy is so beautiful when she sleeps. I can't help but look at her. She's just so beautiful. As I'm still looking at her I hear Paris crying.

I quietly walked over to her crib and picked her up carefully. As soon as I did that she stopped crying and smiled. Her smile is so adorable, it reminds me of Roxy. I looked down at her big blue eyes and almost cry to myself.

Then a hear London crying and I pick her up. Their so beautiful. When they grow up I hope they find love somehow. They both yawned at the same time and I yawned also, they are just so adorable. I sat in the chair next beside the bed and laid back with both of them in my arms. They fell asleep and I did the same.

Later when I woke up it was dark and Roxy had her phone out and took a picture of me and the twins." You guys are so cute I just couldn't stand it. I had to take a picture of you and the twins." I smiled at her ands she showed me the picture.

I guess we did look cute. They were both still sleep so I got up and put them in their crib. I looked deep into Roxy's eyes and she looked in mind."have you made your decision yet?"

She sighed deeply and looked at me "Wyatt no I haven't yet. I told you to wait until Friday. Its only Tuesday." I took I big breath and walked out.

"Wyatt wait." She said but I ignored her.

Why can't she just make up her mind? Is it that difficult?