Once You Go Hood.....

By RavenJM

Kyra is a good girl. She makes straight A's, has three best friends, one who doubles as a secret crush, and h... More

Once You Go Hood....
Chapter 1: Double Crushed
Chapter 2: Late Night Revelations
Chapter 3: The Interrogation Part 1
Chapter 4: The Interrogation Part 2
Chapter 5: 3 Week Anniversary Part 1
Chapter 6: 3 Week Anniversary Part 2
Chapter 7: Handsome Stranger
Chapter 8: Welcome To The Hood Pt.1
Chapter 10: Welcome To The Hood Pt.3
Chapter 11: Welcome To The Hood Pt.4a
Chapter 12: Welcome To The Hood pt.4b
Chapter 13: A Nymph's Desires
Chapter 14: Roles Reverse
Chapter 15: Amici Con Benefici
Chapter 16: Mr. Gotti
Chapter 17: Eating Out
Chapter 18: The Wrath
Chapter 19: Graduation
Chapter 20: Rain Down On Me (Filler/Transition)
..... It's Impossible To Return (The Official Part Two Of OYGH)
Chapter 21: Missing You
Chapter 22: Cali Or Bust
Chapter 23: Getting It Honest
Chapter 24: Sweet Like Candy
Chapter 25: And Boom Goes The Dynamite...
Chapter 26: Dafuq?
Chapter 27: The Ex Games
Chapter 28: Prove It
Chapter 29: Fight Night
Chapter 30: Let's Get Physical
Chapter 31: ROUND 2 !
Chapter 32: Runways and Run-Aways (Filler)
Chapter 33: Progress
Chapter 34: Letting Go (Filler)
Chapter 35: Begin Again pt. 1
Chapter 36: Begin Again pt.2
Heads Up!
Chapter 37: Cherry Poppin' (minus the sex scene)
Chapter 38: Suprise, Bitch. pt.1
Chapter 39: Surprise, Bitch pt.2 (cliffy >:})
Chapter 40: The Beginning Of The End pt.1 of 3
Chapter 41: The Beginning Of The End pt.2 of 3
Chapter 42: The Beginning Of The End pt.3 of 3
Chapter 43: The End
Author's Note - Thoughts & Character Breakdowns
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Welcome To The Hood Pt.2

40.7K 1K 367
By RavenJM

Kyra POV:

"Have a seat, ma." said RJ. I had been standin in the middle of his room floor for about 10 minutes. I just couldn't get over the huge bag of weed displayed on his coffeee table. It was chuck full of weed buds. I always hated the look of kush. It's appearance just creeped me out. It did't look like a normal plant, it looked more like some kind of creature or somethin. I know, sounds strange but, that's just the way I thought it looked. I shook it off and tried to find somewhere to sit. His room, as I said before, looked more like the presidential suite in a hotel than the normal teenager's room. He had one of those California King beds that was wider than it was long but even still, is was a pretty huge bed. It took up a good amount of the room but still left room for his large walk-in closet, dressers and entertainment center. A large flat-screen was mounted on the wall and underneath, a cabinet with clear doors sat full of DVDs, CDs and video games, and an Apple computer sat on a desk in the corner. His room was decorated in blue and black and he even had his own balcony. But the icing on the cake was definitely the spa-like bathroom. It had a freakin whirlpool! I mean how many people can say they have a whirlpool in their bathroom? Not to mention a beautiful walk-in shower, big enough to be a room itself with it's clear walls and door. I felt like maybe I was in heaven. You wonderin how I know all this? I've been walking around his room ever since he asked me to have a seat. After I was done, exploring, I walked out of his bathroom and found him sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What? You couldn't find somewhere to sit in the bathroom?" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him playfully and sat on a couch near the balcony doors.

"No, I was just exploring, seeing as how your rude ass didn't take it upon yourself to show me around." I said. He nodded and felt around under his pillows for something. He pulled out the remote control and flipped on the TV. He flipped the channel to ESPN and stood up, walking toward me.

"I'll be back in a second." he said before he handed me the remote and disappeared out of his room. I sat there, looking up at his TV until he came back. After a few minutes, I felt my pocket vibrate. I felt for it and realized my phone was ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it. De'Asia was callin me. My first instinct was to answer it but then I paused. No doubt, she would be askin where I was and who I was with and quite frankly, I didn't want to even go into that at the moment, but at the same time, I didn't need her to be worried about me either. I decided to pick up the phone but try to keep the details of my location to a minimum,

"Oh my God, Kyra. Where the hell are you? I've been callin you for the longest time! I've sent you like a hundred text messages!"

"I'm cool. I just needed to go somewhere and clear my head. No need to get all disoriented." I replied. At that moment RJ walked back into the room with a big wad of cash in his hand and walked straight into his closet. He pulled out a big metal box from a shelf in the corner and opened it. My eyes grew wide at the overflow of bills inside the box.

"Where are? You need me to come and pick you up?"

"Uh, no. I'm with somebody so when I'm ready to leave, I'll have a ride." I said, being vaugue as possible. I never lied to Asia, no matter what, but at the same time, I didn't need her questioning where I was or who I was with. I didn't need her scolding me for being with a complete stranger at his house. I mean I know it sounds bad but, for some reason, I don't really mind the fact RJ is a stranger. It made him more interesting. And I suppose by the time I leave, he might not be as much of a stranger any more. At least we were on a first name basis.

"Oh, ok. Well just call me if you need me. And please. . . try not to be so mad at Dre. He didn't know-"

"Look, Asia, I gotta go." I said, cutting her off. I didn't care to talk about Dre or the whole situation that unfolded. My whole prupose of being with RJ was so that I wouldn't be thinkin about it. He promised me that he'd have something to take my mind off of it and I planned to hold him to his promise.

"Alright, okay. I understand. I won't push. Call me tonight. Love you, sis."

"Love you too." I said before I hung up the phone. My eyes were still glued to RJ and the metal box with the money in it. He had placed half the wad of cash inside and stuck the rest in his pocket. He locked the box and placed it back on the corner shelf. He turned around and instantly met eyes with me.

"What?" he asked. I shook my head no and held up my hands.

"I'm not even gonna ask." I said. He smirked again.

"Good. It ain't none of yo business anyway." he said before he sat back down on his bed in front of me and proceeded to take off his shoes. I arched my eyebrow at him. This boy had some attitude. He also had the biggest feet! His shoes  looked like they at least had to be a size 15. I giggled as I thought about how he must have to get his shoes specially ordered. I don't think they put size 15's in a regular shoe store. He looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" he asked again.

"Nothin. . . . I was just wonderin if you and Bozo The Clown shop in the same shoe store." I said and chuckled to myself. He rolled his eyes and went back to takin off his shoes.

"I guess. It's better than bein president of the Itty Bitty Titty Commitee." he said. My mouth hit the floor and I stared at him in shock. He looked up at me and chuckled at my facial expression.

"What? Don't dish it out if you can't take it." he said before he stood up and took his shoes into the closet. He came out of the closet with a smirk on his face and I just shook my head.

"So what are you suppose to be showing me?" I said.

"What? What you talkin bout?" he asked, a confused expression plastered onto his face.

"You said you was 'gon show me a way to get rid of the pain I felt besides cryin. I'm ready. Show me." I said. I really needed for him to show me somethin and quick cuz I felt the tears begin to prick my eyes again. I just really couldn't believe what I saw. I think what made it the worst though is the fact that Dre flat out lied to me. I asked him did he have any connection with her and he said no. If he would have told me the truth, I probably wouldn't even be this upset. But he didn't. . . and I am.

"Oh! Actually, that's what the kush was for but, you don't smoke so. . . you kinda outta luck." he said as he walked toward the coffee table and picked up the bag of weed. My mouth hung open again. I was basically here for no reason then. I mean, the only reason I even came was because of his promise. I just stared at him, salty. He sat down in front of me and opened the bag, sniffin it's contents. He smiled and shook his head.

"This some good shit too. That loud mixed wit Cali Kush." he said. He reached his hand inside and I watched as he picked up a piece of the nasty looking plant and ground it up with his fingers. I could smell the loud aroma of weed fill the room and wrinkled up my face. Weed has a sweet smell to it but for someone who isn't used to it, it sickening. And for me, that was the case. I'm never around it so I was begining to get nauseous.

"That stuff stinks." I commented. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Stink? Girl, you out yo damn mind. This shit is RIGHT. Can you do me a favor and get me some rollin papers out of the drawer over there?" he said. I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking to one of his dressers. I opened the drawer he pointed at and it was full of various kinds of rolling papers. I mean there was just boxes and boxes of different kinds. I looked back at him with a shocked face.

"You mind tellin me which kind you want? You got a whole smorgasbord!" I said. He looked up at me from playin with the weed in the bag and shrugged.

"It don't matter. Just grab a box of joint papers. I'm tryna save my Swishers." he replied. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Like I'm supposed to know what that is." I said. I shook my head and grabbed one of the open boxes. I walked it back over to him and placed it on the bed next to him before I sat down again.

"These is Swishers but, it's cool. Come'ere. I'm bout to show you how to roll up." he said.

"What I need to learn that for? It ain't like I smoke." I said. He smiled.

"What if you date somebody that do? A female that can roll up, that shit is sexy to a nigga." he said. I smirked.

"I'm never gonna date anybody that smokes. I think it's unattractive." I said. He shrugged.

"Never say never, ma." he said before he stood up and pulled a tray from under his bed and sat down next to me on the couch. He pulled some weed buds out of the bag and sat them on top of the tray before he grounded them up and pulled out some rolling papers. I watched as he took all the intricate steps to rolling up the blunt and then took a lighter out of his pocket. and waved the flame over the outside, makin sure it was wrapped tight. He looked over at me after a minute.

"Think you can do it?" he asked. I shrugged. It didn't seem all that hard. I had watched him do it right in fornt of me so it wasn't like I had no clue of what I was doing.

"I guess." I replied. He sat the tray on my lap and handed me the bag of weed and the rolling papers. I took some weed out of the bag and grounded it up like I had watched him do, then proceeded to roll it up. He watched me carefully and every so often coached me on how to do a certain step. I held up the blunt to my mouth a licked the rolling paper to get it to roll correctly and then rolled the it. It had a sweet taste to it, sort of like strawberries. I looked down at the box which read 'Strawberry Swisher Sweets'. Figures. Once I was finished, I grabbed the lighter from his hand and did as he did to his blunt. I handed it to him and he looked at me seemingly surprised.

"Damn. I ain't never seen nobody learn that fast." I shrugged again.

"I guess I'm a fast learner." He smiled at me and took the blunt out of my hand.

"We'll see. You can roll a blunt but can you smoke one?" I arched my eyebrow at him.

"Who said I wanted to?" I asked.

"Nobody, if I remember correctly." he said before he lit one of the blunts and held it up to his mouth. He sucked on it for a few seconds before he took it away from his mouth and held the smoke in, then blew it out. Smoke bellowed from his mouth like a chimney and his eyes went relaxed.

"So what's up? You down or what? Either way it go, you 'gon get some kinda high cuz just bein in the same room as me 'gon get you a contact high." he said. I was not about to be another teen statistic, givin into peer pressure to try drugs. Never that.

"I'm cool. Drugs are just not my M.O."

He shrugged in indifference and laid back on the couch, slingin his arm over the back of the couch so that it was behind me. We sat there in silence for a minute. He was enjoying his blunt and I was just staring blankly at the TV. I really didn't know what to do with myself. I mean here I was, with a complete stranger, involuntarily getting a contact high and watching ESPN. Not exactly what I call fun. I could be at home, crying my eyes out and eating ice cream right now. I almost had the mind to ask him to take me home. That's exactly what I intended to do before he began to talk.

"So tell me about yourself, ma." he said. I looked over at him as he puffed on the blunt.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked. He took another drag of the blunt before he looked over at me.

"Everything, anything. Whatever you wanna tell me."

"Well. . . . My name is Kyra Marie Ford. I'm 17, about to be 18 in exactly one month, and I'm a senior at Withrow High School. I don't have any siblings and It's just me and my dad now. . . . my mom passed away."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Mine did too." he said. I looked up at him. He held a pensive look as he stared into my eyes and I momentarily got lost in his pretty green ones. I knew I had seen the exact same color eyes before but I just didn't know where. Anyways, I broke my gaze and continued.

"Um, I like to sing and dance, but my first love is fashion. I dream to be a huge fashion designer some day and have the feircest celebrities rockin my shit. I'd love to design somethin for Beyonce'." I said. He smiled at me.

"You sound cute when you cuss. It's so outta yo character." he said. For some reason I blushed at his words and found it hard to continue talkin. Like I had said before, RJ was extremely intimidating to me. I don't know what it was about him but he just gave off this regal energy. Maybe it was the way he talked, or the way he walked, or even just his overall swagg. His presence was just commanding. But also, he made me feel excited just by being around him. I had never experienced that before and I liked it.

"What's wrong? Why you get so quiet?" he asked me. I just shrugged it off and smiled at him.

"Well, my name is RJ-"

"Full name. I told you mine, so you have to tell me yours." I interjected. He gave me a look.

"You gotta promise not to freak out." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why would I freak out?"

"Cuz. . . . my peoples is kinda. . . notorious." he said. I was even more confused but didn't want to make him feel like he couldn't tell me so I just promised I wouldn't freak out.

"I promise." I said then waited for him to tell me.

"My full name is Roman Gotti jr., but everybody just call me RJ." he said. It took me a second to process what he said then I looked at him in utter shock. I stood up as I realized who he was related to.

"OH. MY. GOD."

"Kyra, you promised you wasn't  'gon freak out." he said. I scoffed.

"That's before I knew you were the son of the biggest Drug Kingpin on this side of the country!!! And wait. . . . .  Oh my God! You're Nicole's brother!!!!" I yelled. He took a drag off the blunt and stood up.

"Unfortunately, everything you just said is true, but why are you makin such a big deal out of this?" he asked.

"Are you kidding me?! Roman Gotti is your father! And wait. . . didn't you say you worked for him?! Oh my gosh, you're a drug dealer, aren't you?!?!?!?!" I was baffled. I couldn't believe I had been spending time with the son of the most feared man in the city. Let alone, in his home. And to top it all off, he was a freakin drug dealer! I'm sorry but hanging out with srug dealers was not something I ever wanted to do. But then I began to feel angry. . . because he was related to the bitch who I had just witnessed grinding her private parts all over my boyfriend. Body filled with rage and anger, I began hitting him just for the simple fact that he was related to her and because I didn't get to whoop her ass before.

"What the fuck?! Stop hittin me!" he said, blocking my blows. I ignored him, continuing to punch the shit out of him.

"Kyra, I swear to God if you don't stop hittin me, I'm 'gon knock you on yo ass and I'm not playin. I hit females." he said. I stopped hitting him, just for the simple fact that he seemed like the type of person to back up his threats, but I still was pissed.

"I can't fuckin believe this! I've been kickin it with a fucking drug dealer, who happens to be the son of a drug kingpin and related to the triflin ass bitch who I just saw giving a lap dance to my boyfriend!!!" I yelled. I shook my head and paced back and forth.

"Hold up. What was that last part? The part about my sister." he said. His eyebrows furrowed as he stared at me.

"She's the bitch who was givin a lap dance to my boyfriend!" I said with much attitude. He scoffed and shook his head.

"I ain't even surprised." he said. I looked at him.

"Why? Is it a normal thing to be a hoe in this house?" I asked bitterly. He looked over at me with a scowl.

"First of all, the next time you disrespect me, we 'gon have some major problems, Kyra. You cool peoples but you got one more time to talk to me like you crazy. I don't play that shit. I haven't been disrespectful to you and you won't do it to me. And as for my sister, I really couldn't give a fuck what you say about her, but don't take yo anger out on me for what she did to you. Her behavior is her business. She wasn't raised to be a hoe but that's how she turned out, so don't disrespect my household because of one occupant. And lastly, me and my father are two totally different people. The only thing we share is a name. So don't go assumin shit about me because of what you know or what you think you know about him." he said. I stayed silent. I didn't expect him to be so articulate. I guess I thought that since he was so hood, he would just get angry and cuss me out or maybe he would lie to me and make up some bullshit excuse. But he didn't. I was impressed more than anything and so I calmed down a bit.

"Why didn't you tell me all this shit?" I aksed, more calmly.

"Kyra, I was in the mist of explainin my self and you flew off the handle, which you promised you wouldn't do by the way. I guess I know not to trust your promises anymore." he said, puffing on the blunt and going to sit down. Hearing him say that kind of made me feel like I had done something wrong. I mean I did promise not to freak out but that was before he told me all of this stuff. None the less, I didn't want him to feel like he couldn't trust me or the promises I make. I like to think that I'm a pretty honest and genuine person and I can't stand knowing that someone feels like they can't trust me.

"Look, I'm sorry but I was just overwhelmed. I mean, this isn't exactly normal. You're the son of Roman Gotti. You had to expect me to be even a little bit shocked."

"Yeah, I understand that. I also understand why you reacted the way you did, but I'm tired of always bein judged and havin shit assumed about me because of him bein my father. Just because he into drugs doesn't mean I am."

"I know and I'm sorry. . . I shouldn't have assumed and I definitely shouldn't have taken my anger out on you because of Nicole." I said, havin a seat next to him on the couch again.

"It's cool. Nicole is a trip, no lie. Sometimes I wonder how we're even related. I mean, everybody say we look alike but, I swear I just don't see it." he said, shaking his head in disgust. I giggled.

"Ya'll got the same pretty green eyes." I said. He looked over at me with a smile faintly on his lips. He was truly a sight to see. His skin was smooth and flawless and olive-colored, and his lips were a pink-ish purple color. The purple tint I guessed was from smoking. It didn't look bad on him though. It added to the roughness of his face and his whole demeanor. His hair was cut in a taper fade with curls at the top and his left eyebrow was slit in three places. He definitely had some pretty hair and it had to run in the family because Nicole's hair was just as pretty. Too bad she had an ugly personality....

He stared into my eyes for a minute before he took another drag on the blunt and blew the smoke in my face.

"You dick!" I exclaimed. He laughed as I coughed out the smoke he had just blown into my lungs and pushed his shoulder. His laugh was so unique. It was deep like his voice and not loud but dominating, just like him. 

"Sorry. I forgot you was a virgin."

"What does me bein a virgin have to do with you blowin smoke in my face? Last time I checked, virgins smoke weed too." I said, finally catchin my breath.

"I meant a virgin at smokin, ma." he replied, givin me a look. My cheeks reddened. I just had to go and tell him I was a virgin.

"Oh." I replied.

"But since we on the subject. . . you're a virgin?" he asked. I sighed. Why did I have to open my mouth?

"That's none of your business, RJ." I replied.

"Alright fine. You ain't gotta tell. I mean you basically told me anyways so, me askin is pointless." he said. He put out his blunt and twisted the end.

"But just in case you wanna change that, let a nigga know." he said before he stood up and placed the blunt in his pocket. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Excuse me?"

"You hear what I said. I told you before, I make my intentions clear from the get go. You cool peoples and all, but damn Kyra, you sexy as fuck and  no disrespect but, I wouldn't mind beatin that pussy up. That bein said, I'm not 'gon come between you and yo dude. But if shit don't work out wit him, and you tryna get right, let a nigga know." he said before he walked out of the room.

I just sat there, mouth wide open and staring at the door. I swear this boy is TOO honest. It's like he has no filter from his mind to his mouth. Whatever he thinks or however he feels, it just comes out, uncensored and completely raw.

And it's probably because of that fact that I like bein around him so much.

I shook my head and stood up, walking into the bathroom. I closed the door and did my business. After I washed my hands, I walked out to find him sitting on his bed, his cellphone attached to his ear and a family size bag of Doritos on his lap.

"Nah. We just sent you five keys yesterday. I know for a fact that shit ain't gone yet. You keep playin, man. In a minute we 'gon stop supplyin ya'll asses. Ya'll actin too much like narks. Ya'll west coast niggas anyway. I don't see why ya'll even gettin ya'll shit from over here, but whatever. Don't call me again with this bullshit or we ain't givin ya'll shit..... One." He hung up the phone.

I stared at him.

"Are you serious? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you just get through tellin me that you weren't into drugs? What the fuck was that?" I said.

"I never said I wasn't into drugs. I just said you shouldn't have assumed I was." he said, as if what he was saying wasn't a bunch of bullshit.

"RJ, you are just. . . I don't even know how to fucking describe it!" I said incredilously.

"It's all good. I know what you mean." he said, stuffing a handful of Doritos in his mouth and staring up at his TV.

"Oh really? And what is that?" He laughed to himself before he looked at me with a mischievious look in his eyes.

"Sexy than a mufucka." he said with a mouth full of chips. I scoffed.

"No. More like conceited pot head." I said. He laughed, to my dismay, and I walked back to the couch.

"Sit up here. I don't like bein in this big ass bed by myself unless I have to be. You here so that means I don't."

"Why not?"

"I just don't. Now get up here."

"Excuse you, do I look like I'm a dog? I don't just answer your every beck and call."

"No, you not a dog, but I've decided to make you my new shawty." he said. I arched my eyebrow.

"Shawty? You know I have a boyfriend right? Or at least, I think I have a boyfriend." I said.

"Yeah, which is why you just my shawty. It's like that Plies song." he said. I knew what song he was talkin about but in my opinion, the song was about way more than just bein friends. None the less, I didn't exactly mind. I mean, it wasn't like I wanted RJ or anything like that. And I wasn't even sure if me and Dre were still togehter. But at the same time, even if we weren't, I still didn't want to jump into somethin so quickly.

Wait, I'm makin too much of this.

I'm actin as if he just asked me out. That definitely wasn't the case and I definitely didn't want that. After all, RJ had explained the way he does things and that wasn't even remotely close to what I agreed with.

"I guess." I said.

"So come on. Sit up here next to big daddy." he said with a smirk. I chuckled.

"First of all, I'm not 'gon be yo shawty if you keep callin yourself big daddy. That is not cute." I said. He chuckled.

"Fair enough." he said. I shook my head and walked up to the bed. As I said before, his bed was freakin huge. It took a good amount of effort to just climb to where he was. I didn't want to be right up under him but I didn't want to be far away either cuz otherwise, what was the point. He was sitting against the head board, munching on chips and staring at the TV. I sat a couple feet away from him, staring up at the TV as well, bored out of my mind. I had zero desire to watch ESPN so I reached for the remote and flipped the channel.

"I know you didn't just change the channel while I was watchin Sports Center." he said. I giggled.

"You must need to check your facts then cuz I definitely did." I replied. He was quiet for a minute before he responded.

"You lucky you my shawty, otherwise-"

"Otherwise what?" I cut him off. He looked over at me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Otherwise I woulda whooped yo ass." I laughed flat out in his face.

"Whooped my ass? RJ, don't let this good girl mentality fool you. I'm not afraid to fight a nigga." I said. For some reason, I felt like gettin brick all of a sudden. I was just playin but then again, I wasn't. RJ needed to be taken down a few pegs. Or at least that's how I felt.

"Kyra, please. Don't get beat up. I won't let you win just cuz you a girl. I advise you to keep yo eyes glued to the TV and don't make no sudden movements." he said, now displaying a wide grin.

I stared at him for a second before I kicked off my shoes, pulled my hoodie over my head and stood up on his bed.

"What is you doin?"

"You thought I was playin. Nigga I eat bitches like you for breakfast." I said. He scoffed and shook his head while placing the Doritos bag on a bedside table. He pulled his long sleeve black shirt over his head, revealing a muscular body, hidden under a black muscle shirt. He looked up at me with the same grin glued to his face before he swiftly grabbed for my ankle and pulled me towards him, making me fall backwards on his massive bed. I laughed because it was actually kind of fun and that's when he pulled me to him and he climbed on top of me.

"You talked all that shit and still gettin yo ass beat."

"Nigga, you ain't hit me yet." I said, kickin him off of me and attempting to put him in a head-lock. He rolled us over so that I was on top and began to try and restrain me. I punched him in his rock hard abs, almost injuring myself in the process and he laughed. He punched my thigh and I almost screamed. I could tell he didn't hit me with all his might but it still hurted. Apparently, he was extremely heavy-handed, as only somebody like him could be.

"You give up now?" he asked. I stayed silent but also laughed at the same time as I wiggled around in his arms like a fish out of water. I was not about to give up so easily. I kicked my legs and ended up kicking him in the shin. He groaned and loosened his grip on me. That gave me enough time to sit up and straddle him. But surprisingly, he quickly recovered and grabbed my arms as I sat on top of him. His grip was so much stronger than mine, I had to admit. He must work out a lot. And he was true to his word. He wasn't letting me win. He was legitimately fighting me back and I found that, that made it more fun and more exciting. I found myself liking his roughness and his aggression. I had never really been around a person quite like RJ. He was truly a different personality that I had never come in contact with. He was unique in his own douchebag-ish way. He was a asshole but that's exactly why I liked being around him so much. As he kept a tight grip on my wrists and stared up at me with a mischievious grin, I couldn't help but feel attracted to him.

"You give up now?" he asked again.

"Nope." I said, trying to pry myself out of his grip. He chuckled and kept holding on, seemingly not even fazed by my attempts at getting out of his grasp.

"You not 'gon get free. Not unless you call me big daddy." he said with that mischievious little smirk that I was beginning to be accustomed to. It seemed like he always had something to smirk about. Like he always had something up his sleeve.

"I'm not about to call you that." I replied.

"Call me what?" he asked. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Big daddy, dummy." I said. He chuckled.

"Thanks, ma." he said before he let me go and pushed me off of him. I smacked my forehead in realization. He had just tricked my ass. Ugh, I'm so stupid.

"I can't believe you actually feel for that." he said as he laid back and looked over at me. We both laid across his bed, side by side, him on his back and me on my stomach.

"Shut up, Big Foot." I said. He chuckled.

"Whatever, IBTC president." I looked over at him and hit him in the chest. He just laughed it off and sat up.

"Like I said, don't dish it out if you can't take it." he said before he smacked my ass and stood up off his bed. Iswear I wanted to cry.

"Imma need you not to hit me no more! Yo heavy-handed ass!" I yelled.

"Sorry but you was askin for it. Ain't no way I was just about to stare at it without smackin it."

"Well how bout you not stare at it then, pervert."

"I ain't no pervert. I'm just a regular nigga. Any nigga see a ass like that and he 'gon look at it, regardless, ma." he said before he smacked it again. I yelped in pain and jumped up off the bed and he chuckled loudly before he ran out of the room.

"RJ, Imma whoop yo ass!" I yelled.

"You gotta catch me first, ma!" he yelled back. I limped out of his room, mad but laughin at the same time. My backside was on fire but I kinda found it funny, as weird as that sounds. I almost liked it.

What the heck was this boy doin to me?

"Kyyyyyraaa?" he called me in a song-like voice.

"What, punk?!" I called back, limping down the hallway.

"I bet you a dollar you won't catch me." he said. His voice was close but at the same time it wasn't. I was so confused.

"I bet I do." I said, opening different doors on both sides of the hallway. All of a sudden I felt him smack my ass again then watched as he ran past me, laughing like an idiot. My knees buckled and I exhaled loudly before a smile crept onto my face.

"RJ, I swear to God!" He just continued to laugh. I limped as fast as I could down the hallway to go after him. As I limped I thought about how he was supposed be taking my mind off of Dre and how he was actually succeeding.

'I guess this is better than sitting at home, crying my eyes out and eating ice cream.' I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
6.7K 114 21
"He made me believe I was worthless and alone, I felt I did something wrong, and I deserved it." Those were the quotes to Nia's everyday life while b...
1.3K 6 32
17 year old Devyn Wright is the average girl but then again she's not. She's mixed with black and white and she has a love-hate relationship with bei...
32.4K 1.2K 23
Amber has always been that fun outgoing friend that everybody leans on. Whenever her friends have a problem they come to her, but none of them know...