The Outcast | Love Story

By MsFanfictional

"You really think a girl like her is gonna want a guy like you?" Two years...that's how long I've been cru... More

Description
Chapter 1 ♡
Chapter 2 ♡
Chapter 3 ♡
Chapter 4 ♡
Chapter 5 ♡
Chapter 6 ♡
Chapter 7 ♡
Chapter 8 ♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10 ♡
Chapter 11♡
Chapter 12 ♡
Chapter 13 ♡
Chapter 14 ♡
Chapter 15 ♡
Chapter 16 ♡
Chapter 17 ♡
Chapter 18 ♡
Chapter 20 ♡
Chapter 21 ♡
Chapter 22 ♡
Chapter 23 ♡
Chapter 24 ♡
Chapter 25 ♡
Chapter 26 ♡
Chapter 27 ♡
Chapter 28♡
Chapter 29♡
Chapter 30♡
Chapter 31♡
Chapter 32♡
Chapter 33♡
Chapter 34♡
Chapter 35♡
Chapter 36♡
Chapter 37♡
Chapter 38♡
The Outcast 2

Chapter 19 ♡

5K 348 75
By MsFanfictional

Chapter 19♡

Sirus♡

"Don't you think it's a little too early for you to be doing your first job?" Desire questioned as I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, he just wants me to get the hang of things." I replied back to her.

"Well I hope it goes well." Desire said with a pouty look on her face.

I lifted her chin up.

"Everything's gonna be fine. I'm gonna be right in bed with you a little bit after twelve." I told her.

She nodded her head.

"Okay." She mumbled

"Smile for me." I said looking her dead in her eyes.

She shook her head no.

"Please smile for me." I stated pulling her closer and getting all up in her face.

"Moveeee!" She exclaimed putting a smile on her face making me smile too.

I kissed her lips twice before pulling away from her.

"I'll see you later." I told her heading towards the door.

"Be safe. I love you, Sirus." She said making me turn to look back at her.

The feelings mutual.

"I love you too." I replied back to her making her smile big.

I loved her even before she knew I did.

Tavian told me to dress in all black because it's less of a distraction and it's hard to see in the dark.

When I came outside he was sitting in his car waiting for me to get in. I quickly jogged over to his car and got in.

"Took you long enough." He mumbled starting up his car.

I waved him off.

"I have a girlfriend that's concerned about me." I told him looking over at him.

"I have a girlfriend." He stated as he pulled off.

"Oh really?" I asked him knowing he was lying.

Tavian doesn't have a girlfriend because he doesn't trust a lot of people. It takes a lot for him to trust people. Plus he's like me an Outcast. We don't fit in with most people just each other.

"Shut up, man." He mumbled making me chuckle.

"You'll find a girl one day bro." I replied back to him making him roll his eyes at me.

The car stayed silent until we reach our location.

I could feel myself getting nervous. A lump started to form in the back of my throat and my stomach started feeling weird.

"Are you okay?" Tavian asked parking the car and looking over at me.

I gave him a fake chuckle.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned him.

"Well you look like you have to shit." He replied back to me.

"Nah, I'm fine. Lets do this." I said to him.

"I could always do this by myself and not tell my dad anything." He offered.

I shook my head. "No, I need to do this." I replied back to him.

He nodded his head. "Alright, lets get out the car." He stated opening his door.

I followed suit and opened my door. I got out of the car and walked over to his side where the huge house is located.

There has to be a bunch of stuff in that house by the size of it.

"Is it empty?" I asked Tavian who pulled out his phone to text someone.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, my dad made sure it would be empty but just in case put this mask over your face." He told me handing me an all black mask.

I slipped it over my face and he did the same with his.

"We're gonna split up when we get into the house. You get the left side of the house and I'll get the right. We'll meet back here in fifth-teen minutes. If you're not here then I'm gonna be forced to leave you but be here on time. Only grab things of value." He explained to me.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"You got that?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I replied back to him.

"Here and lets go." He said giving me a black bag and heading towards the house.

I followed after him as he basically speed walked up to the house.

"Wait here." He stated walking away from me.

I stood there waiting five minutes for him to come back.

"Okay, the alarm should be off." He stated pulling out tools used to open the door.

It took him less than two minutes to get the door open.

"This is it." He said going into the house.

I followed after him before turning to walk to my part of the house.

"One more thing. Make sure you're paying attention to what's going on outside. Just in case you see someone pull up. If you do see someone yell to notify me and take off." He mentioned to me.

"Got it." I said to him.

"Go." He said before running off in the opposite direction as me.

Oh boy.

***

This house is so big I practically got lost in it about three times. It took me a while to get back to the front door and out to the car but I made it just in time.

I quickly hopped in the car and Tavian pulled off.

"You almost got left." He said looking over at me.

"I got lost a couple of times." I replied back to him making him chuckle.

"We need to go to smaller houses then." He stated.

I nodded my head in agreement.

I was able to get a bunch of jewelry. I found a little bit of money in this container that was hidden underneath their bed. I did a pretty good job of finding stuff that was suppose to be hidden.

"I got a bunch of stuff." Tavian told me.

"I did too, it was actually pretty easy finding it." I said to him.

"Yeah, we have to drop the stuff off at my pops office and then I'll be able to take you home. He always pays us the day after we bring the stuff in." he told me.

I nodded my head. "Good."

I'm just happy nothing went wrong. I kept looking outside the windows of the house thinking someone was gonna pull up.

We stayed silent until we reached his dad's office.

"I'll be right back." He said grabbing both of our bags and getting out of the car.

He came back a few minutes later.

"Okay, I'm taking you home now." He said to me starting up the car again.

***

When I knocked on the door. Mya answered the door.

"What are you doing coming home this late?" She asked me with her eyebrows raised.

"I had to handle some business." I told her.

"If you're selling drugs then you can't be here." She snapped.

"Nah, nothing like that." I said waving her off.

"Oh okay." She said like she didn't believe me before walking off.

I sighed before heading to the room I stay in with Desire.

I came in quietly because I know she's asleep.

I removed my hoodie only leaving me in my muscle shirt before getting in the bed behind her. I wrapped my arm around her waist before burying my head into her neck. I kissed it a few times before closing my eyes.

"How did it go?" She questioned me.

"Everything went like it was suppose to." I said with my eyes still closed.

"Good." She mumbled grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

"I really meant it when I said loved you earlier." She stated making me smile.

"I meant it too."

___________________________

Sirus in mm. 😍💦

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional🤘🏾👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 49 56
[⚠ UNDER MAJOR EDITING ⚠] "W-why did you leave me?" I asked tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry! I had to! I had no choice!" "Do you have any i...
990 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
16.4K 775 22
Two years of being in love with a person who doesn't even know about it. Two years of keeping my crush secret from my friends. Two years of blaming m...
16.2K 2.6K 17
WINNER OF *WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS, 2020* Do you remember the first time, your best friend teased you with a name and you blushed? Do you remember the f...