Chapter 27 ♡

Chapter 27 ♡

Sirus ♡

"Are you sure you're okay?" Desire asked me for the thousand time.

I nodded my head and waved her off.

"I'm fine, my chest just hurts a little." I said shifting my position on the bed but I accidentally shifted onto my chest.

I groaned slightly before pushing myself back over.

"See you're not okay." She told me giving me look.

"Look, you don't have to miss school for me. I'll be fine." I told her not wanting to be a bother.

"I just want to make sure you're alright." She replied back to me.

"And I am staying home with you today." She retorted making me groan.

I know I'm hurt and all but I want her to get her education even if it's only one day she won't be there.

"Everything's gonna be just fine. We're not learning anything in school right now anyways." She assured me but I shook my head.

"Sure." I mumbled closing my eyes.

"I was so scared last night. I thought something bad happened to you guys." Desire mumbled as she laid on the bed beside me.

"Honesty, I was scared last night too." I mumbled to her.

"Can't you just quit already?" She questioned me.

I opened my eyes and then turned my head towards her so that I'm now looking into her eyes.

"I want to quit but I don't know how Tavian's gonna take it." I told her honestly.

After last night, almost getting caught by the house owners and getting stopped by the police I'm pretty much over the whole thing.

"Just tell him. You said you guys were close." Desire said to me grabbing my face gently with her hand.

"I'll try, I just don't know how they're gonna take it." I said to her.

"As long as you try that's all that matters.." She told me before pecking me on the lips a couple of times.

"You're perfect, you know that right?" I questioned her as I stared into her eyes.

She smiled big.

"Me? Perfect? Yeah right." She giggled making me smile.

"What makes you perfect is the little giggle you do every time I said something cheesy, how big you smile when I give you compliment, and how much you care about me. No one has ever cared about me as much as you do not even my own mother." I told her honestly.

"Aww you're so sweet and you constantly have me smiling." She stated making me laugh as she smiled.

"Ain't that what I'm suppose to do?" I questioned her before placing a kiss on her forehead.

She laid her head on my chest making sure she didn't lay on my sore spot and snuggled up to me.

"I love you, you know that right?" Desire questioned me.

"Yeah but I love you more." I stated as I gently glide my hand across her butt.

"No, I love you more." She said making me give her a look.

That's impossible.

I know things aren't going the way I want them to right now but I know with Desire by my side everything's gonna be okay.

***

Tyrik ♡

I miss Desire a lot more than I thought I would...

Before we broke up I took her for granted. I didn't appreciate her enough and now that she's gone, she's all I can think about.

Maybe she's better off with Sirus though. I can tell that he's treating her right since she hasn't came crawling back.

It's not like I can't find me another girl, I mean that comes easy to a nigga like me. Good looking, perfect brown skin, hood just like these girls like 'em.

I don't need Desire, I can have a million other girls. I just have to wait for the perfect one to come along...

***

Tavian ♡

"I'm glad you came." My dad stated as I sat down in the chair across from his desk.

I nodded my head.

"It's not like I could've said no." I said making him laugh.

"Explain to me again what happened tonight.." My dad said lowly.

The room's starting to feel a little more hot now.

"I told you before that the house owners pulled up and then we had to make a run for it out of the back." I told him nervously tapping my shoes on the ground.

My dad gave me a look telling me he didn't believe me at all.

"I had someone pull by that spot the other day and they told me no one was there at all." My dad stated making me freeze up.

The worst feeling ever is being caught telling a lie or doing something you're not suppose to do.

I just stared at him for a good five minutes before he decided to speak.

"So..are you gonna tell me what happened?" He asked giving me the death stare.

My dad is really serious about this so I know he'll punish me if I don't tell him.

"A friend of Sirus's showed up and he shook us up a little. We had to dip out of there." I told my dad honestly.

He shook his head.

"I swear if that boy causes anymore trouble then it's over. I know you two are close so that's why I need you to keep him and his little friends in check or else..." My dad said angrily.

I know when he says or else that means he's gonna hurt him and I can't have that hanging over my head.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"I will talk to him about this." I told him before getting up.

"Tavian, don't let this happen again or else it's gonna be his ass and yours." He growled before shooing me off.

I left out of his office with the worse feeling in the pit of my stomach.

The next few jobs are gonna have to go smoothly to gain my dad's trust back.

I just hope Sirus doesn't mess this up...

____________________________

Sirus and Desire in the mm.😍😍😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional👑