Chapter 17 ♡

Chapter 17♡

Sirus♡

I laid on the bed as Desire laid a bag of ice on my throat.

Tyrik sure does have a good grip.

"Are you okay?" She whispered to me.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, just embarrassed." I replied back to her.

I've never been the one to fight someone unless it's over something very serious.

"Tyrik was just trying to act like a thug in front of everyone. He bullies everyone that has something he wants." She stated rubbing the bottom of my chin.

I smiled. "Too bad he can't have you." I mumbled making her giggle.

"You got that right." She said laying beside me on the bed.

"I've been thinking about taking that job, Desire." I said to her.

She automatically groaned and rolled her eyes.

"You know what, do what you want to do. If you get in some trouble then it's your fault." She said about to get up but I grabbed her hand.

I hate seeing her with an upset look on her face.

"I just want to change our situation. Make things better for us." I said to her.

Her face soften a little but she was still upset.

"I know, I just don't want anything to happen to you." She mentioned poking her bottom lip out.

I could give her a thousand kisses because that's just how adorable she looks.

"Nothing's gonna happen to me." I said to her lowly before kissing her on the lips.

She put her hand onto my shoulder making me take the lead.

I grabbed her waist pulling her into me and flipping her over so I was on top of her.

Mind you I have never been in a situation like this so everything seems so awkward for me.

She tugged on my shirt before reaching her hand under my shirt.

I almost jumped from the feeling of her soft hands all over my chest. She helped me get me shirt off and I threw it onto the floor.

The whole time we never stopped kissing each other.

After a couple of more seconds of making out I pulled back from the kiss.

We both stared into each other's eyes as we tried to catch our breath.

"Woah." I finally said after a while.

She put this goofy grin onto her face.

"I think that's far enough." She said gesturing for me to get off of her.

I nodded my head in agreement.

We always have our little make out sessions but I'm pretty sure we both want to wait until we're married to have sex.

I kissed Desire gently on the forehead.

"I'm going to call Tavian." I said to her.

"Do what you got to do." She mumbled turning her head away from me.

I sighed before grabbing her phone and going into the bathroom.

I dialed his number and then waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" His voice called into the phone.

"Tavian, it's me." I replied back.

"Nice to see you haven't forgotten about me." He joked making me scoff.

"I needed time to think about it." I said to him.

"And what's your final answer?" He asked me.

"Yes, I'm going to do it." I answered him.

"Good choice, very good choice." He said. I could tell he was smiling.

"So what's gonna happen now?" I questioned him.

"I'm gonna have you meet me somewhere tomorrow." He answered back.

"Where?" I questioned him.

He gave me all the details so I could meet him somewhere tomorrow and I agreed to it. We both said our see you laters before hanging up the phone.

I know I told Desire that I wouldn't do it but I have no choice. I refuse to have us living like this forever.

When I went back into the room I could hear Desire's light snores realizing that she's asleep.

I didn't waste no time getting into bed too and cuddling up to her.

It's been a long time since I've talked to Diante. I wonder what he's up to..

***

Tyrik ♡

Should I expose them or should I just see how things play out?

While Desire and her little boyfriend were talking yesterday I heard a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't have heard. Like how they're practically orphans and are staying with Mya.

I could get them in a lot of trouble...

Do I really wanna be the bad guy that ruins their little relationship?

"Man I shouldn't even be here right now.."

"Then you shouldn't have came." I replied back to him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Sirus and I haven't been as close as we use to be since he has gotten with that girl. Like you said earlier it needs to come to an end." He stated making a smile rise on to my face.

"Now your seeing my side of things." I said to him.

"Well what do you want me to do about the situation?" Diante asked me.

"I want you to shake up their relationship a little bit. Try to come onto Desire a little bit. See if she takes the bait." I replied back to him.

"If I'm gonna try to shake up their relationship then I need to know a little bit about Desire." He mentioned to me.

"Don't worry, I got you covered. I can tell you almost everything about her." I told him.

***
"You mean the whole time you were with her you never got any?" Diante asked me with the most confused look on his face I've ever seen.

I nodded my head.

"No, she always hit me with the virgin line and how she's saving herself for someone special." I stated to him.

"That's how you should've known she wasn't ever gonna give you any." Diante said busting out laughing.

I gave him a mean mug making him be quiet quick.

"I'm sorry, I just got a little carried away." He mentioned making me laugh.

"I was just fucking with you." I said to him making him crack up laughing too.

"You know what, Sirus was wrong about you. You're a funny guy." He laughed patting my back.

"That's why you shouldn't hang out with lame boys like him." I said to him.

"My mistake."

___________________________
Diante & Desire in mm. 😍❣

Diante fake af 😒👎🏾

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👿