Chapter 16 ♡

Chapter 16♡

Desire ♡

"You aren't still considering taking that job offer Tavian gave you, are you?" I asked Sirus the next day at school putting emphasis on the job offer part.

Sirus shrugged his shoulders making me sit next to him at the lunch table.

"Lets say that you do take the job so many things could go wrong. You could get caught and get sent to jail. Tavian might flake out on you and end up leaving you in a messy situation. This could ruin your life." I explained to him.

Sirus sighed. "What other option do we have?"

"You could not do it and I could talk to someone about our situation." I told him.

He shook his head.

"They're just gonna send us into foster care. I don't wanna leave you."Sirus said grabbing my hands.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"I don't want to leave you either." I replied back to him.

"Yeah, that's why we can't tell anyone that we aren't living with our parents." Sirus stated.

"I just don't want you to get in trouble." I mumbled making Sirus put his finger up to my lips.

"I'm not gonna get in trouble. I just need for you to be on board with this before I go through with it." He said to me.

"Well I don't think you should do it." I said to him.

"Okay then I won't." He stated making me let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you serious? You're really not gonna do it?" I questioned him actually shocked.

He nodded his head. "I'll do anything for you." He mentioned to me making me smile.

"That's sweet." I said.

Before he could say anything the bell ranged for us to go to our class.

I got up to dump our trays which we barely even ate anything.

After that Sirus and I walked hand in hand out of the cafeteria. He has walked me to all of my classes today, I'm always shocked to see him standing right outside of every classroom as soon as the bell ranged.

"I hate to admit it but I kind of miss my mom." I stated with my head hanging low.

Even though my mom kicked me out for a stupid reason I still love and miss her so much. I mean she's my mother after all. You only get one of those.

"It's understandable because I miss my mom too but she put someone else over me so I have no choice." He replied back to me.

We received stares from several students making me wonder why they were staring so hard.

"My mom wanted me to stop hanging around you and when I told her I wouldn't she said I had to leave." I finally told him.

I never told him the real reason I was kicked out but I think now's the time to tell him.

Sirus face scrunched up in confusion.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because she thought you were a bad influence on me and that you could cause trouble for me in the future. Which is actually funny now because you're the only one I have now." I said to him.

"I would never ever try to get you in trouble. If anything I would keep you away from it." He stated.

We arrived at my class but now we're just standing outside of it talking.

"I know, that's why I left." I I replied back to him.

"She thought I cheated on Tyrik with you." I added in.

"Who told her something stupid like that?" He questioned me.

"Tyrik himself." I answered back.

Sirus chuckled and shook his head.

"Why would she believe him over her own daughter?" He questioned confused.

"I don't even know." I said to him chuckling myself.

I was about to say something but I noticed that Tyrik was making his way over to us.

"Speaking of the devil himself." I said looking behind Sirus.

Sirus turned around to see Tyrik mean mugging him.

"What do you want?" Sirus asked Tyrik.

"Obviously, I wanna talk to her and not you." He replied back with a straight face.

"Well too bad because she's kind of busy right now." Sirus said putting on a fake smile.

Tyrik chuckled like it was the funniest thing ever.

"You really think a girl like her is gonna want a guy like you?" He asked shaking his head.

I didn't even notice that there was other people standing around till they started laughing with him.

"She's just gonna use you. Once she realizes that you can't buy her anything she's gonna leave you and come crawling to me." He stated with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes at how untrue that was.

"Sirus, you can't seriously believe that." I stated shaking my head.

"I don't, he's just mad because he doesn't have you any more. He wishes you'll come crawling back to him." Sirus stated making everyone let out soft ooo's.

Sirus was about to turn around but Tyrik grabbed his arm pulling him back and then putting his hand around his throat.

"Leave him alone, Tyrik!" I yelled grabbing Sirus's hand.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" Tyrik asked him angrily.

Tyrik started squeezing his hand around his throat choking him.

"Stop!" I yelled pushing Tyrik back.

That barely moved him but it did loosen his grip on Sirus's throat.

Sirus just stood there like a deer caught in someone's headlights.

"Hey, what's going on over here!" We heard the security guard yell.

Several students hurried up and walked away whereas Tyrik just let go of Sirus's throat.

Sirus began coughing for air when the security guard walked over to us.

"Shouldn't y'all be in class?" The guard questioned us.

"I have a pass." Tyrik lied holding up the paper he always uses.

The teachers and security guards never take the time to actually look at the pass. If they did they would notice that it's a couple of months old.

"Get to class." The guard grumbled mean mugging us.

I grabbed Sirus's hand and we walked into our classroom.

When we walked in it was silent like everyone knew what just happened.

Sirus sat in his seat in the front while I sat in my seat in the back.

Through out the whole time we were in class he didn't look back at me once.

___________________________
Sirus & Tyrik in mm. 😍💦

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😩❤️