Chapter 23 ♡

Chapter 23 ♡

Desire♡

"Sirus." I said grabbing his hand and grabbing his attention.

The music is so loud we can barely hear ourselves think.

"Yeah?" He asked leaning closer to me.

"I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." I told him making him nod his head.

"I'll be waiting for you." He said making me nod my head back.

I then turned and started to head towards the stairs.

The place is crowded so I had to squeezed through people to get to the stairs. It took me a minute or two but I finally made it to the stairs.

I walked past the few people that were on the stairs and I made my way towards the end of the hall which I guessed is the bathroom.

I don't understand why people like throwing parties and having a bunch of people at their house. I mean I had a party at my mom's house but it was never this full.

I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Is anyone in there?" I yelled over the music.

I waited a few seconds and received no response so I just opened the door.

When I opened the door I seen two girls making out. They stopped once the door slammed against the wall.

Both of the white girls turned towards me.

"You want to join?" One of them asked with a smile on her face.

I scrunched up my face.

"I'd rather not. Can I use the bathroom?" I asked.

She nodded her head before pushing the other girl off of her.

"The bathroom is all yours." She said leading the other girl who looks high out of the bathroom.

She blew me a kiss but I just ignored it and closed the door.

I sighed before looking at myself in the mirror making sure I still look good. I must look really good if I have girls hitting on me.

After making sure everything was good I went to go do my business and then I washed my hands.

As I was washing my hands I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm in here." I called out to whoever it was.

Instead of listening they just opened the door.

I could see the door in the mirror and I seen Diante poke his head in. Instead of saying sorry for coming in he came into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Um excuse me?" I said to him.

"Too bad this damn door doesn't have a lock." He said coming towards me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him as he came closer to me.

"I don't know what you see in Sirus. He's such a punk and isn't man enough to take care of you." Diante said coming so close he could literally reach out and hug me.

I shook my head.

"And you are? Diante, you ain't nothing but a little kid wanting someone you can't have." I told him before trying to walk past him.

He grabbed my waist roughly pulling me back.

"I'm gonna show you who's a little kid." He said pushing me back against the counter.