Chapter 33♡

Chapter 33♡

Sirus♡

"So you're just gonna forgive him just like that?" Desire questioned me making me turn towards her.

She's still laying in the hospital bed with me and has been for the past few hours.

I know she probably thinks I'm a fool for forgiving him like that but she doesn't know that I'm plotting. I have a feeling Diante has been talking to Tavian because two weeks ago I saw them together. I didn't think about it too much because I thought I could trust Tavian but I was just being stupid. I now know that I have no real friends at all.

I just shrugged my shoulders at her considering I still can't talk. My doctor came in an hour ago and told me I will be able to get surgery tomorrow.

"With all that he has done to you, you still want to be friends with him?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

I just turned away from her hoping she would get the hint that I don't want to talk about it.

"We're gonna have to talk about it sooner or later so I'm guessing you choose later." She said making me nod my head.

"Okay, I can deal with that." She replied back.

"Guess who I saw dropping Mila off at school today?" Desire said.

I turned my head towards her with a curious look on my face.

"Tavian, they were acting all lovey dovey and stuff like she wasn't trying to push up on you a week ago." Desire said making my mind go blank.

And to think Mila and I use to be good friends.. She use to be one of my close friends before the stuff between Desire, Diante, and Tavian happened. We lost contact after that. I always did have a feeling she had a crush on me back then but I guess it all went away in a matter of a week.

I just shook my head rolling my eyes.

I'm starting to think this whole thing with Mila was all apart of Tavian's plan or maybe Diante's. To try and break Desire and I up but luckily it didn't work.

"It's kind of weird how they just started dating after the little incident we had last week." Desire said out loud making me nod my head.

I looked at Desire and instantly got mesmerized by her beauty. Her chocolate brown skin, her messy brown hair which still looks good, and don't even get me started on her perfect smile. Sometimes I think about how Lucky I am to have someone as beautiful, smart, and as loving as her. What is a guy like me doing with a girl like her?

She caught me staring at her and smiled.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She questioned with a smile.

I gave her a big smile before I stopped suddenly.

I probably look terrible right now.

"Why did you stop smiling? I love when you smile." She stated kissing my cheek.

I just shrugged and turned away from her.

"Sirus, you're so handsome and I just wanted you to know that." She said making me blush.

I tried to hide it but I already know my whole face is blazing red.

I turned towards her and gave her a fat juicy kiss on the lips making her smile big.

***

Tavian♡

"You should've seen her face when she saw you dropping me off earlier." Mila said making us both crack up laughing.

"She probably can't believe it." I told her making her laugh harder.

"She really looked like she seen a ghost." Mila added in.

"She probably knows about what I did to Sirus." I told her and she looked confused.

"What did you do to Sirus?" She questioned.

"You must not watch the news...I shot him four times." I told her.

Her mouth dropped open and a tear fell out of her eye.

"You did what!" She snapped loudly.

"My father ordered me to." I said to her.

"And..? Do you always do what your father tells you to do even when it could cause you to get in trouble? What if he snitches on you?" Mila said actually making me think.

She's right. I didn't even think about the consequences of me getting in trouble for it.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know."

"Dumbass," She mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Why do you even care about him? I seen that little tear fall out of your eye." I stated shaking my head.

"Him and I use to be close back in the day." She replied back to me.

"How close?" I questioned her as I grabbed her hips.

"We weren't together or anything he was just my bestfriend then he got with Desire and started acting funny." Mila said rolling her eyes.

I have a feeling she's not telling me something. She probably does have feelings for him and doesn't want to admit it.

"You sure about that?" I asked her.

"You're the only one I have real feelings for daddy." She lied as she sexily licked her lips.

She better be lucky I'm horny or else I wouldn't even fall for this but I'll bother her about it later.

"Come to daddy...." I said pulling her onto my lap.

___________________________
Mila in mm. 😍

Sorry for it being so short. 😭

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional🎀