Chapter 4 ♡

Chapter 4 ♡

Desire ♡

"Is everything ready for my party tomorrow?" I questioned my mom as I walked into the house behind her.

She nodded her head. "Yes, we just need to get the rest of the house set up tomorrow." She responded back to me.

I nodded my head with a satisfied grin on my face.

Tomorrow's gonna be epic and I just can't wait. I've been waiting for my 18th birthday for what seems like forever. I'm honestly upset that my boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend isn't gonna be here. He acts like he can't spend one day with me, It hurts me so much.

If he can't be here for me then honestly I don't want him around period.

I stood in my mirror as I held my dress up to my body. I'm gonna look great tomorrow and after posting the pictures I'm gonna take in this dress, I hope that will make Tyrik jealous.

***

Sirus ♡

"What do you plan on doing with that diamond necklace?" Diante asked me as he tried to fix his bowtie.

"I'm give it to Desire for her birthday." I replied back to him examining the necklace.

We have a couple of hours until the party starts and Diante is taking forever to get ready. You'd think he was a girl with how long it took him to pick out a outfit and get dressed.

"You really like this girl, don't you?" he asked making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I do, and you know I do!" I snapped back at him.

He chuckled. "Yeah, I know you really like her but dude, you're gonna have to man up and ask her out sometime." He stated turning towards me.

I know he's right, It's just that I don't think I can ever man up and tell her how I feel. She's so beautiful and popular, there's no way she would go out with me.

I just waved him off. "Whatever, are you ready to go yet?" I questioned him.

He smiled. "Boy, I've been ready!" he snapped as he slid on his jacket.

I shook my head. "Like I haven't been waiting on you for an hour already."

"Yeah, yeah lets just go lover boy." he replied back playfully slapping my neck.

***

Once we arrived to Desire's house my mouth was dropped in awe. Her house is literally three of my houses put together. She lives in the biggest house on the block.

"Shit big ain't it?" Diante asked chuckling a little.

I nodded my head before getting out of his car.

We both walked up to her door already hearing the music blasting from inside. I rung her doorbell and we waited for someone to answer the door.

After a minute or two of waiting she finally came to the door.

I was left in shock by how beautiful she looks. The dress she's wearing fit her body perfectly and showed every curve she possesses. The makeup on her face made her look good but honestly she doesn't need it at all.

"Hey guys, I'm glad y'all could make it." She stated with a smile on her face as she opened up the door wider.

"Come in." she added gesturing for us to come in.

Diante went in first and I followed in behind him. Desire closed the door behind us.

"Um, Desire I bought you a gift." I told her holding up the box with the necklace in it.

The huge smile on my face made my heart flutter.

"Aww, what did you get me?" she asked taking the box out of my hand.

"Open it up and see." I replied back to her.

She smiled up at me before opening the box. She gasped once she seen the diamond necklace.

"This....this is so beautiful. How much did this cost?" She questioned me.

"It doesn't matter. I brought it for you because it's your birthday." I replied back to her before gesturing for her to turn around.

She turned around and I helped put it around her neck.

"Happy Eighteenth birthday." I said to her once she turned around with a smile on her face.

I was taken back a little when she gave me a hug. I didn't hug back until a couple of seconds later. I held my hands on her waist. She even reached up to give me a kiss on the cheek. I could feel myself turning red.

"Are you alright?" she questioned giggling a little bit.

"I'm fine." I said.

Once I said that "Like You'll Never See Me Again" by Alicia Keys came on.

"I haven't heard this song in forever, it's one of my favorites!" Desire exclaimed as she began swaying her hips.

"Dance with me?" She questioned holding her hand out.

I nodded my head and grabbed her hand.

We slowly made our way through the large crowd of people in her house. Once we were at a decent spot to dance I put my hand on her waist and she put her arms behind my neck. We instantly began swaying to the song.

Being this close to her makes me extremely nervous and I keep thinking that I'm gonna mess something up. I just took low deep breaths and continued dancing with her. She then laid her head on my chest making me almost have a panic attack but I held myself together.

I slid my hand up her back and kept it there.

From a distance, I can see Diante flirting with Mya. I hope she knows that he's a dog and that he only wants her for one thing.

I heard Desire sniffle from over the loud music.

I leaned back a little.

"Desire, what's wrong?" I questioned her.

She shook her head. "Nothing."

Something's clearly wrong though.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm sure!" She snapped before pushing me back and running away.

Being the man my mother taught me to be I ran after her. She told me that when a woman says nothing is wrong then everything is wrong.

________________________________________________________________

Desire in mm. 😍🍫

What do you guys think is wrong with her?

Comment below

Vote please

follow please

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑