Chapter 19 ♡

Chapter 19♡

Sirus♡

"Don't you think it's a little too early for you to be doing your first job?" Desire questioned as I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, he just wants me to get the hang of things." I replied back to her.

"Well I hope it goes well." Desire said with a pouty look on her face.

I lifted her chin up.

"Everything's gonna be fine. I'm gonna be right in bed with you a little bit after twelve." I told her.

She nodded her head.

"Okay." She mumbled

"Smile for me." I said looking her dead in her eyes.

She shook her head no.

"Please smile for me." I stated pulling her closer and getting all up in her face.

"Moveeee!" She exclaimed putting a smile on her face making me smile too.

I kissed her lips twice before pulling away from her.

"I'll see you later." I told her heading towards the door.

"Be safe. I love you, Sirus." She said making me turn to look back at her.

The feelings mutual.

"I love you too." I replied back to her making her smile big.

I loved her even before she knew I did.

Tavian told me to dress in all black because it's less of a distraction and it's hard to see in the dark.

When I came outside he was sitting in his car waiting for me to get in. I quickly jogged over to his car and got in.

"Took you long enough." He mumbled starting up his car.

I waved him off.

"I have a girlfriend that's concerned about me." I told him looking over at him.

"I have a girlfriend." He stated as he pulled off.

"Oh really?" I asked him knowing he was lying.

Tavian doesn't have a girlfriend because he doesn't trust a lot of people. It takes a lot for him to trust people. Plus he's like me an Outcast. We don't fit in with most people just each other.

"Shut up, man." He mumbled making me chuckle.

"You'll find a girl one day bro." I replied back to him making him roll his eyes at me.

The car stayed silent until we reach our location.

I could feel myself getting nervous. A lump started to form in the back of my throat and my stomach started feeling weird.

"Are you okay?" Tavian asked parking the car and looking over at me.

I gave him a fake chuckle.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned him.

"Well you look like you have to shit." He replied back to me.

"Nah, I'm fine. Lets do this." I said to him.

"I could always do this by myself and not tell my dad anything." He offered.

I shook my head. "No, I need to do this." I replied back to him.

He nodded his head. "Alright, lets get out the car." He stated opening his door.

I followed suit and opened my door. I got out of the car and walked over to his side where the huge house is located.