once upon a football

By teraCANread

WARNING: This book was written when I was 11 and 12 years old so ignore all the mistakes and cringe-ness LOL ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (A week later)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A Little Break . . .
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Break . . .
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NOT an update . . .
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Wattys 2016
New Book
Surprise
FIRST CHAPTER IN SEQUEL POSTED
I deleted Once Upon a Senior Year
News
200K READS!!!
i self published a book🤍
Life Update❤️

Chapter 37

6K 200 4
By teraCANread

Chris's POV

When I saw Amy burst through the cafeteria doors crying, I ran up to her and took her in my arms.

"What's wrong, babe? Why're you crying?" I asked. She looked at me and her face was confused.

"Wait, you mean you didn't hear anything that went on in the cafeteria?" Amy whispered. I nodded.

"I was stuck in Mrs. Benson's class finishing a test. I just got out. Why, did something happen?" 

Amy shook her head, looking relieved. I was confused. Then she wiped her eyes, mascara not staining a thing. Amy cleared her throat and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So, are you gonna ask me something?" she winked. I didn't know what Amy was talking about till she looked at she bulletin board. Then I saw the paper that said 'Homecoming Dance & Game'.

"Oh! Oh, uh, you wanna go to the dance with me?" I asked her, remembering the wretched dance. You have to dress up and everything. All I care about is the Homecoming football game.

"Obviously," then she kissed my lips. I kissed back. Last year when I went to the dance with Amy, she made such a big deal about it. I had to wear a blue tuxedo to match her dress (imagine the horror). 

Oh, I just can't wait till this year's Homecoming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
90.1K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
739 83 22
Living next door and sharing the same birthday, everyone believed Ryan Lueck and Clayton Mattox would end up together. They did everything together g...
687 42 19
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ? ~ Katie is a small town girl who's had everything go wrong for her. Her mom cheated on her dad, now she's go...