Fire Angel, Ice Demon

By maree_succ

Vampires SUCK. Seriously, they're the worst... everything was perfect in my life, nothing out of place. It w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Author's Note #2

Chapter 27

157 9 14
By maree_succ

Hola amigos! I've started writing a book called 'Fallen' that you'd probably like if you like this book. It's got all that supernatural shit in it that seems so appealing to me :3

Anyway, this plot confuses the crap outta me, so sorry if there's mistakes!

So sorry for not updating. Ya know that feeling when someone smashes a glass bottle over your head?? No? Anyway, that's exactly what my head feels like when I try to write :) there's my reason.

So yeah I got a C+ on an English assignment so fuck y'all, fuck the teACHERS, fUCK EveRyTHinGGG uGH

*cough* anyway. Enjoy!

>>>><<<<

I grabbed a bottle of blood and walked up the stairs towards my room, the creepy note in hand. Who the hell wrote it? If Eris or one of her revulsive minions wrote it... I'm gonna shit myself.

As soon as I reached the door to my wonderful garlic-filled bedroom, Andy came out of his. He stared at me, then nodded slightly. "Candice."

I nodded back. "Andrew."

He raised an eyebrow. "Let me see that." He jerked his head towards the note in my hand.

I frowned. "No."

"Why are you hiding it from me? Is it a phone number?"

"No!" I exclaimed. Why is he asking so many questions?

"Then let me see." He remained expressionless and folded his arms.

"Get off of your man-period and I'll consider it, asshole." I entered my room and slammed the door behind me.

"Caw!"

I whizzed my head around just in time to see Shadow fly in from the open window. He silently landed at the end of my bed, quickly falling into a grooming session. I pated his feathered back before sprawling out on my bed, popping the lid of the bottle of blood. I downed the whole thing in a matter of seconds, feeling extremely guilty that I'm drinking the blood of a creature that was once living, this blood rushing through their veins, the blood that kept it alive...

I harshly threw the bottle into a small bin by the desk. What am I doing? Am I turning into a monster?

"CANDY-DANDY! ASHLEY-PASHLEY WANTS YOU DOWN HERE!" A slurred voice yelled from downstairs.

I rushed downstairs and saw Ashley, Andy, Jake and Jinxx sitting on the two leather couches, watching football or some sport on the flat screen TV. They all had a beer in hand, except Jinxx looked like he wanted to throw his far away from him. Maybe he doesn't like alcohol? Peer pressure is a major thing these days...

I sat down next to Ashley. "Yes?"

He grinned widely. "Do that fire thing. You know, the thing where you-" he paused to hiccup, "the thing where you click your fingers together, like this." He tried to demonstrate how to click, but failed miserably.

I clicked my fingers together. "Fire." I demanded my bond. My fingers lit up in flames, although I wasn't scorched.

Ashley threw his head back and laughed like it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. "Again!"

I held up my other hand and summoned fire. I made the flames in my palm turn into a person, commanding them to do a silly dance.

Ashley burst out laughing again, and the other guys giggled a bit too. Except Andy, of course. "You're awesome at the fire-" he hiccuped, "the fire thing now! Fully sick!" He put an arm around my neck. "I wanna kiss you. Can I kiss you?" He looked at Andy, "Andy, can I kiss her? We all know you might go bananas if I do, though."

Andy replied with a hard scowl.

Ashley obviously didn't get the hint and smashed his lips onto mine. I winced because... well, it hurt. He obviously has no coordination when he's drunk.

I pushed him back roughly. "What the hell, Ashley?"

He pouted, but he couldn't act sad for long so it quickly turned into a giggle. "I just kissed you. Andy has to-" he hiccuped, "Andy has to share now."

"Ashley, you're not thinking straight. You're drunk." I talked slowly to him like he was a child.

"Wait, did you say I'm not straight?!" He looked at the others as if he needed their help, "fellas, she just called me gay!"

"Why would she say that? You just kissed her. Not that it means anything, of course." Andy glared at me when he spoke the last part. I have a feeling there's two meanings behind that sentence...

"Andy," Ashley scooted over to Andy, "I love you bro, I really-" another hiccup, "I really do, but you're a fucking spew-coloured microwaved piece of a shitty son of a bitch sometimes."

Andy took a swig of his blood beer. "I love you too bro."

"Sorry to break up the bromance and everything, but it seems we have a visitor." Jake announced.

We all turned our heads towards the front door to see a black haired girl standing in the frame, looking more than frightened. "H-hello?" She stuttered.

I squinted my eyes and saw that it was Macey, the girl that I had unluckily met when Andy was poisoned by garlic and the girl that claimed to be my best friend before my memory was wiped. "Macey?"

Her head turned to mine, her seemingly vicious green eyes locked on mine, and I swear I saw a ghost of a smirk.

>>>><<<<

"So... you're telling us that you were Candice's BFF before she was turned into a blood-sucking creature of the night?" Jake asked Macey.

"Hey!" I frowned at him.

He shrugged. "What? It's true..."

"Yeah, I was. And he-" Macey pointed her finger at Andy, "-he was the one who took her away from me! From her parents! Do you have any idea how distraught her mother and father are?"

Andy's bright blue eyes glared daggers at her. "It had to be done. I had to kill her. She was destined to become my fledgling."

"Fuck destiny! Her life was perfect, but you snatched that away from her!" Macey snapped.

"Who said I don't like my undead life now?" I spoke.

She looked at me, almost stunned. "You do? What about when we caught up after school at the mall? When we would treat ourselves to Starbucks? You know, that's what we were doing when Andy decided to waltz in and casually, ya know, kill you!"

"Macey," I rubbed my temples, "not to be rude, but what are you even doing here? How did you find this place?"

She froze. "I-I, uhm, ah, I... got lost. Yeah, I was... running around looking for you. And I know a vampires natural habitat is the forest, so yeah... yay, hehe, found you...!"

I raised an eyebrow, but didn't question her furthermore. "Um, so... you're not going back?"

"No!" She said quickly, then mumbled, "I mean... I don't want to. Not now that I've finally... found you."

"Um, sure, I suppose you could stay. That's if you want to stay inside of a small cabin filled with five blood-loving vampires, six if CC was here and not killing those goddamn Hook Horrors."

"Wait, your vampire friend is out killing what you call Hook Horrors...?"

"Yeah. We have no idea where he is though," I chuckled, "that's the CC we know and love."

She mumbled something among the lines of "interesting", then turned to the guys. "So, are you all ok with me staying?"

Jake was the first to answer. "Sure. Maybe you'll even trigger something in Candice to gain some of her memories back. It's happened before, so hopefully it might work with her. But yes, I don't mind."

Andy was next. "Hell no. I have three reasons. One; you have no right to mingle with us vampires. Two; it's my responsibility as Candice's mentor to protect her no matter what, so who knows what you are, you may not even be human. Three; I just don't like you."

"Harsh man," Ashley paused to hiccup and take a swig of his blood beer, "I says yes. Me likey. She's also pruuuty, real pruuty."

Everyone looked at Jinxx, waiting for his opinion. He simply nodded.

"Ok, it's settled." I smiled at everyone, "Macey will be staying with us, since she seems to still want to be my best friend. She may even be helpful. We need someone to dispose of the blood-drained corpses Jake and Jinxx leave behind after sucking all the goodies out of them, how's that sound Macey?"

Her eyes widened and I laughed along with the guys. "I'm just kidding. Make yourself at home. There's some normal food in one of the fridges, but don't touch the cheeses. I called dibs on them a long time ago. And also, you can have the spare room next to mine."

"Why am I not having a say in this? It is my house, after all." Andy frowned. He seems to be doing that a lot recently.

"Oh, go frick a brick." I stood up headed upstairs, not before giving Andy the finger though. I went into my dainty room and sat on my bed, sighing as I stroked the glossy feathers on Shadows back.

I heard footsteps, then the door to my bedroom opened, revealing Andy. "I don't like her." He stated bluntly.

"Oh look, it speaks to me." I deadpanned. "Well, I'm not too sure about her either, but she seems to really miss me. I'll give her a chance."

He stayed silent for a moment, not replying, then spoke. "We need to continue our training at the graveyard soon. You need to be prepared for whatever life throws at you."

What about all those harsh words you threw at me? I sighed as I realised that nothing could've prepared me for that. It threw me off balance, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't care. Andy and I have become aggressive towards each other over simple misunderstandings. Even if it's out of the blue, I need to say it. I need to fix things between us. "Andy?"

He looked at me, although his eyes refused to make contact with my own, as they have been for the past few days. "Yes?"

"We need to talk."

"Isn't that what we're doing?" He asked.

I mentally face-palmed. "No, I mean, we need to talk. About what's happening."

"We literally just talked about what's happening and I stated my opinion of Macey to you."

I sighed, irritated. "No, we need to talk about what's happening... between... us."

He froze and didn't say anything, so I continued. "You know, I didn't exactly appreciate it when you made fun of me harming myself when you were the one that caused it. And you need to chill. What happened to Andy? You're back to Mentor Andy, the monotone and robotic version when I first met you. What happened to my Andy? The one who wrestled over a batman tee-shirt with me in the mall and spilt his darkest secrets to me? You've grown so distant from everyone, especially me, and to say I don't like it would be an understatement."

He stayed still in his spot. After what seemed to be an eternity, he opened his chapped lips. "I'm sorry."

"What?"

He raised his blue orbs and, for the first time in a while, looked me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making a big fuss over something so little. I'm sorry for harassing you, especially when you," he visible gulped, "when you harmed yourself. I'm sorry I was the reason you did it and I wasn't there to protect you. I'm sorry for abandoning you. I'm so sorry for every fucking thing I've done to you. I can't believe myself. I am so damn sorry, Candice."

I stared at him, shocked. "Y-you're actually s-sorry...?"

He nodded and took a step closer to me. "I don't expect you to forgive me. What I did to you and put you through was unbelievable."

I stared at the seemingly tough vampire who wears that false facade to cover the broken man inside. Of course, I shouldn't forgive him. He was a jerk to me after I did something so feeble to him. So, what I said next not only shocked him, but me. "I forgive you."

There was silence.

Seconds passed and the only things audible were the sounds of television from downstairs and Ashley's drunken laughter.

After many moments, Andy suddenly stepped forward and engulfed me in his arms. "I've missed you so much."

I knew exactly what he meant. "Me too." I griped his black shirt and tugged him closer, letting the familiar smell of cigarettes overwhelm me.

"I didn't meant anything I said to you. I don't know what was going through my head over the last few days, especially when I lied about not liking you." His deep voice, no longer monotone, lingered in the air until my brain processed it.

"Wait... you-"

He cut me off when his fingers grazed over my lips, caressing them. "I would kiss you right now, but Ashley smashed his lips onto yours less than ten minutes ago, so I'd like to not be infected with his saliva that's unfortunately on your gorgeous lips."

"I'm sure you've been 'infected' with his saliva before. Andley is real." I muttered.

His fingers stopped stroking my lips. "What."

"What."

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head, then gave me a lopsided-grin. "So, what do ya say about heading out somewhere in town? I've wanted to escape from here a bit with you, but... I was too much of a wuss to ask when we were going through that rough patch. Jeez am I glad you forgave me! It's not recommended that fledglings go out and mingle with humans, but I honestly don't think you'll go on a rampage."

I grinned malevolently up at him, and said ominously, "oh yes, I'll kill every human I set my eyes upon."

He rolled his eyes and let go of me. "C'mon, let's go while the hours are dark. After all, vampires are creatures of the night."

I grinned and picked up Shadow while Andy walked out of my bedroom door and into his own, probably getting changed into different clothes. The smile couldn't be wiped off of my face as I placed the black crow onto a desk chair and picked out some fresh clothes. As soon as I got dressed, I headed over to open my door, but something on my dressing table caught my eye.

Still grinning like an idiot, I walked over to it and saw that it was a note. I picked it up and read it: 'Candice Night,
Now or tomorrow. My my my, u c him? Tell 'im my expertise is not overdone without.'

The smile on my lips faltered. This elegant cursive is exactly like the one on the other mysterious note. I gulped.

This is not good.

>>>><<<<

HELLO! KONICHIWA! HOLA! HI! HEY! YO! SUP! IS THIS A DISTRACTION? YA KNOW, COZ I THINKS YALL WANNA KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING? ME SORRY...?

But yesh, any of you thought of a ship name?? It would be sick if Candice and Andy had a ship name :3

So ya they forgave but not forget and all that crap but yay they don't hate each other! *confetti* IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG OML I LOVE THOSE TWO POTATOES

WAT

ANYWAY WHAT YEAR IS IT I HAVENT SLEPT IN AGES AND I PROBABLY SHOULD SO ADIOS AMIGOS UNTIL NEXT TIME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
1.3K 92 34
It is the world which never had nor will see the sunlight. This world is ruled by the vampires who had lived for thousands of years. In this powerful...
20.5K 1.2K 71
UNDERGOING EDITS/COMPLETED A day can change your life in an instant, just like one decision can change the path you take. But what if that day did no...
390 2 34
My name is Noemy. And this is a story on how one night on a full moon changed my life forever. I was nerd who never ever failed a class, an artist an...