Twin Salamanders [Gray X OC]

By LovelyAngelLu

I don't own Fairy Tail! Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima! Please support the official release! Nashi Dra... More

Twin Salamanders
Dragneel Ritual
Welcome to Fairy Tail!
Gray and Nashi's Mission
Worst Job Ever?!
Hypothermia
On Better Terms
Nashi's Surprise
S-Class Quest
The Cursed Island
Moon Drip
Just Do Whatever!!
Eternal Magic
Final Showdown on Galuna Island
Reach the Sky Above
Changeling
Nashi and the Dragon Egg
The Phantom Lord
Lucy Heartfillia
15 Minutes
To Keep From Seeing Thoes Tears
Wings of Flames
The Two Dragons
Authors Note
I'm back
My Resolve
Next Generation
A Star Removed from the Sky
Tower Of Heaven
Jellal
Voice of Darkness
Heaven's Game
Destiny
Salamander Falls
Home
Battle of Fairy Tail

Natsu vs. Yuka the Wave User

333 9 1
By LovelyAngelLu

FT FT FT FT FT FT (Natsu POV)

"What's this feeling?" I asked aloud. I feel weird and numb, great I'm getting frostbite from this stupid ice. I reached the top of the mountain. When I got up there Gray was lying facedown on the ground. "What's the matter? Get up Gray! Get up Gray! Get up Gray! Man you look rough. He beat the snot out of you huh." He looked up at me.

"Natsu...what are you doing here?"

"I couldn't remember how to get to the village so I climbed back up to look for it."

"Where's Nashi?" I saw him looking around.

"What are you talking about Blackie flew Nashi back to the village. Maybe you did hit-" I said. I trailed off when I saw Nashi. I ran over, she had been frozen in ice.

"What happened?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Nashi came back to fight. She had a feeling Lyon would kill me so she tried to help. Lyon casted a magic spell on her that froze her body to ice. There's nothing left of her body."

"No way.... That means she's..." I said. "No. There has to be a way to save her. There has to be." I picked her up and placed her in one arm. I reached down and grabbed Gray from the back of his shirt.

"Wait I can walk." He said, I let go of him. "Where's Lyon?"

"I don't know, by the time I made it back everyone had vanished." Gray started to fall when I grabbed him by his shirt again. I picked him up and placed him on my 'back' or ice. "Now hold on. We need to hurry and get back to the village before they do." I started walking.

"Hey..."

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't believe in you. I know better. And I'm sorry that I let Nashi get frozen like that. I could have saved her but I didn't." I felt emotion in his voice, Wow is he crying? I stopped walking to look up at him. He had tears falling down his cheek.

"Quit feeling sorry for yourself cause you lost a fight! You're a member of Fairy Tail. Nashi made her decision to help you! She knew there would be risks! So quit acting like this! We don't give up when times are tough so just put it behind you and keep moving forward!" I yelled as I started to run. I reached the village and they opened the gate. Guess they were waiting for me. "Hey guys! Are you okay?" I asked Lucy as she started to freak out.

"Stay right there! Don't come any closer!"

"What?"

"Natsu! Stop please!" I stopped standing in front of a pile of grass.

"What's with the grass?" I asked, I took a step and fell down, landing in a hole. "Very funny, we don't have times to play practical jokes on each other."

"Don't look at me, it was Lucy's dumb idea." Happy said.

"I should have known!"

"It wasn't a joke it was a trap!"

"I'm glad your okay, I was worried about you." Happy said.

"Yeah I'm fine but Gray's down for the count."

"The guys in the mask beat him up that badly?" Lucy asked. I looked down and I realized the ice was gone. No wonder my body was so much lighter.

"What about Nashi?" Blackie asked. Oh yeah. I didn't say anything I just climbed out of the hole. I placed both Gray and Nashi on the ground. "Nashi! What happened to her?"

"She went back to fight Lyon. He froze her body with an ice spell."

"Does that mean she is only ice right now?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know. But I have a feeling I can save her." I said.

"How?"

"My flames."

"No if you do that she will melt!" Happy said.

"It's worth a try." I said. I lit my hands on fire and placed them above her body. Instead of melting a small crack formed on her forehead.

"Natsu you idiot!" Lucy yelled. The crack grew bigger as it spread down her whole body. It broke apart with Nashi laying on the ground.

"Nashi?"

FT FT FT FT FT FT (Nashi POV)

I opened my eyes and everything was blurry and fuzzy. I saw a figure above me with spiky hair.

"Gray...?" I asked.

"Don't mistake me for that snowman!" The person yelled. My vision cleared I saw Natsu.

"Hey sis. Your back." Natsu said.

"Nashi!" Happy and Blackie shouted as they flew into my chest. I sat up slowly rubbing the goosebumps off my arms.

"So...cold." I said shivering.

"Here put this on." One of the villagers said as they handed me a blanket.

"Thank you." I said putting it around me trying to get warm.

"Well that's what your get for letting yourself get turned to ice." Natsu said. I looked over and saw Gray next to me unconscious.

"What happened with Gray?"

"He lost the fight. He's down for the count." He said.

"Well where are Lyon's lackies?" Lucy asked.

"Good question, they left for the village before you but you got here first. I wonder what's taking so long?" Blackie said.

"Yeah and with Gray, Nashi and that giant ice cube I was pretty slow." Natsu said.

"Okay guys, now let's cover that hole!" Lucy shouted excitedly.

"They're not going to fall for that." I mumbled.

"Huh? Over there." One of the villagers said. We all looked up. It was the blue rat form before. "It's a giant flying rat and it's carrying a bucket!"

"The same one from before." I said.

"What?! But now my pitfall trap is now useless." Lucy yelled. A drop of green liquid fell from the bucket and started to fall to the ground. "Jelly?"

"Lucy!" I yelled. Natsu tackled her, pushing her out of the way.

"Watch out!" It hit the ground and melted it, making a hole."The smell. I knew the stuff was deadly." Natsu said. The villagers started to panic. The rat then swung the bucket making the jelly fly out and it started falling towards the ground.

"How are we supposed to protect ourselves from acid jelly?" Lucy asked.

"I want everybody to get in the center of the village." Natsu shouted. I know what he's thinking. I stood up pulling the blanket off of me and ran after him.

"Ready to fly?" We both asked. We jumped in the air and Happy and Blackie grabbed onto us flying us up to the jelly.

"Flames of my right hand and flames of my left hand. You put them together-" Me and Natsu shouted as we started to build up two fireballs in our hands. "-you get Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame." We threw the fireballs as the combined together forming one big one. It hit the jelly making it fly outwards making a hole in it so it fell around the middle of the village. They flew us back down to what was left of the village.

"Bobo's grave is still standing?" The village chief said. The blue haired one from earlier kicked it down.

"The Cold Emperor ordered us to eradicate the village and it's people. We were trying to show mercy by making your deaths quick and painless, but since that didn't work we'll have to resort to bloodshed." The girl, Sherry said.

"50 villagers, 3 wizards wouldn't take more than fifteen minutes." Yuka said.

"You ready?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah."

"Let's do this."

"Count again, there's five wizards." Happy and Blackie shouted.

"How dare they, such disrespect! They kicked over Bobo's grave!" The chief said as the villagers held him back.

"Let me help you." Gray said standing up.

"Gray you came to." Lucy said.

"Nashi, you're not frozen." He said.

"Natsu was able to save me with his flames. But you shouldn't be up, you're still hurt." I said as Natsu walked over to him.

"Not gonna happen. We don't need your help." Gray kept panting trying to catch his breath.

"Natsu...don't do this to me." Gray said as Natsu punched him in the stomach.

"Just lie down and get some rest." He said and Gray grabbed onto him.

"Someday...I'll...kill..." Gray said as he went unconscious again as Natsu caught him and leaned his limp body against his chest.

"But why?" Lucy asked.

"He's giving Gray some tough love. Natsu knows he's in no condition to fight so he had to stop him." Happy said.

"That means deep down they really care." Lucy said.

"I guess he has really found a great family..." I mumbled.

"Can you look after him for us?" Lucy asked the villager.

"No problem Ms. Lucy." They said as they went to a place nearby for shelter.

"We're not leaving until every person in this village is dead. Angelica." Sherry said as she flew towards the villagers on her flying rat.

"We're not gonna let you get away with this!" Lucy yelled. It flew past us as Lucy started to scream. You gotta be kidding me. She grabbed onto the flying rat.

"Yep she's stupid." Happy said.

"More like insane." I said and the rat collapsed to the ground across the island.

"Oh great he's going to be ticked." Yuka said.

"I don't have any ticks!" Toby yelled at him.

"I wasn't talking about you."

"Do you think she made it? That big rat might have crushed her." Natsu asked.

"I don't know, she probably a goner." Happy said.

"We'll go and check on her." Blackie said as they both flew off towards her.

"Thanks, be careful." Natsu said.

"We'll stay here and deal with them." I said. Natsu charged at Toby, head butting him.

"Fire Dragon Roar." I shouted as jumped above hitting Yuka with my fire. When it cleared he was standing untouched with a barrier that blocked my attack.

"A wizard who can breath fire. I see, don't tell me you're the Twin Salamanders from Fairy Tail I have heard so much about." Toby stood up from behind us. "You know we use to be members of a famous guild so you shouldn't blow us off. In fact Iron Rock Jura used to belong to the same guild. Surely you've heard of Lamia Scale." Natsu unleashed his flames hitting both of them at the same time."Hey! Cut it out, listen when I'm talking to you!" He yelled.

"Why? You think I care what guild you come from or who the other members are. We came here to help the villagers and you're putting them in danger. That makes you Fairy Tail's enemy and that gives me more than enough reason to fight you." Natsu said.

"Hey Toby, you take the girl. I need to have a one on one with this one." He said. I turned back to back with Natsu.

"You got this?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's do it." He said as I lunged at Toby. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist." I punched him sending him sliding back.

"I'm not scared of you, I'm almost as strong as Yuka." Toby said as he unleashed his claws. "Mega Jellyfish Paralyzing Claws. You can never guess what these babies can do."

"They must have paralysis." I said.

"How did you know?"

"It was easy, you're just real dumb." He lunged at me with his claws.

"Don't call me dumb!" He shouted. I moved left and right avoiding them moving backwards. I tripped over a rock and fell backwards. He swiped down at me as I rolled away just in time standing up.

"You can't lay a claw on me." I smirked at him.

"I would check again." I looked at my arm. There was cut with blood falling from it. My whole body got shocked. I screamed in pain and fell to my knees and the shock stopped. I tried to move my arm but it was completely numb. I stood up holding my arm.

"Fire Dragon Roar." I said unleashing my breath attack. He blocked with his claws. I then lunged at him from above. "Fire Dragon Talon Flame." I kicked downward pushing him into the ground. I jumped back as he fell to the ground. I guess I win. He reached over and grabbed my ankle unleashing his claws in the skin. I cried in pain as my body was shocked again and fell over, trying to pushing him away.

"Get off her." Natsu shouted punching him away and my whole body felt numb. "You okay?"

"Yeah, but my body is really numb. I'll be fine." I said trying to stand up.

"You aren't fine. After being frozen and paralyzed like this you need to rest."

"I'm fine, I can come with-" I tried to say as he hit me over the head.

FT FT FT FT FT FT (Natsu POV)

"I'm sorry sis, but you need rest." I grabbed Nashi before she hit the ground. I picked her up and carried her to the little village they had nearby. "Can you look after her?" I asked one of the villagers.

"Of course." They said as they took her into the same tent as Gray. I ran off towards the temple. I need to to find and beat those guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.5K 28
Nashi Dragneel, the daughter of Natsu and Lucy, joins the guild Fairy Tail. Everything is fun and games until the dark association D.E.A.T.H. gets in...
5.1K 228 28
Nashi Dragneel has anticipated turning sixteen for as long as she can remember. Her strict father- Natsu- said that was the age she had to be to go o...
15.1K 423 21
SEQUEL TO: Fairy Tail: Next Generation Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the guild try to continue their lives normally with a guildmates death. It's b...
224K 6.7K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...