Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

Humiliating Defeat

8.7K 357 239
By Animefreak1145

"Say...have you ever lost someone?" You looked at him from your sitting form. Ace keeping his gaze onto the night horizon that was before them. Both of them unable to sleep, well one.

Yourself.

You raised an eyebrow at him, a slightly amused(fake) smirk on your lips as you gazed at the still standing man who was gazing towards the sky from their perch of a cliff they found at this island not far from the village.

"What's with that question?"

Ace's lips twitched down, his eyes sliding towards yours.

"You get this look in your eye sometimes
(Y/N)...and sometimes I get worried. You don't have to answer if you don't—"

"My mother." You cut in. Ace widened his eyes, then gave a small nod as he came to sit besides you with a heavy sigh. Rubbing the back of his neck.

"Was she...nice?" The raven haired man awkwardly asked.

Your smile softened, your eyes distant as you thought about the past.

"She was the best mother anyone could ask for." Ace's eyes looked at you, seeming to want you to go on with what seemed to be like a need to know.

"She hummed and sang Bink's Sake to me when I was a kid. Instead of from a pirate, I learned it from her. She helped me with ignoring about the rest of the town said about me, about us", you added strongly, Ace listening intensely. "Even when she got sick, she was the one that helped me pull through and did her best to make me happy. Even with the unsteady income we had from my father."

Your smile disappeared as you looked down.

"And then she died when I was six. I was alone with no one, ashamed of the blood within me."

"She sounded amazing."

You glanced up to see Ace with a gentle smile and caring eyes.

"You're not ashamed of your father now huh? ...it's a little weird." He commented with a sudden frown.

"Yeah, I guess it is huh? But I need to find him. He's somewhere in this sea. I want to meet the man that my mom couldn't stop talking about when I was a kid."

Ace looked away, his gaze back towards the dark horizon, seeming to be in thought.

You frowned, suspicious about his actions throughout your explanation.

"...say...I know you said you told me you were raised by bandits, but does that mean—?"

"I was orphaned since birth."

You shut your mouth up at that, moving your eyes to look at the way the moon seemed to kiss the sea. That explained how he was so curious about how your mother was, and how odd he acted.

It was silent for a few moments, both of them watching the sea as it moved calmly with its waves. A bit of sea breeze touching their faces.

"That's why I only see Whitebeard as my father."

You glanced at him, waiting for him to continue as Ace continued to look towards the ocean with clenched eyes.

"I'm grateful for my mother for having the name that I have. But I'll never thank HIM for anything. My father is and will always be Whitebeard."

Silence again went between them, and then you reached towards your friends shoulder. He looked up with a frown and tight eyes, looking at your own understanding ones.

"I may not fully get it now, but there was a time where I felt the same way you did." You replied, remembering the times where you were young and saw Garp as the only family you had left instead of your real father. "You're right. No matter what anyone says, the man that actually raised you was Whitebeard right?"

Ace widened his eyes and then gave a grateful nod, turning his head back towards the horizon. A peaceful atmosphere between them, which you were thankful for.

He didn't ask about why you have your nightmares. Again.

You smiled softly.

Ace is the best.

You don't want him to know anyway, that you've lost more then your mother because of your past.

Yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ACE!"

The pain in your voice was obvious, tears threatening to fall because of your fallen comrade. Friend. Nakama. Drinking buddy. Who would laugh and grin with an easy going nature.

Who had blood running down his back. A hole in his chest. And was being held by his young little brother who was touching said blood with shaking hands.

Why can't you get up?!

GET UP!

Why can't you...?! You gritted your teeth in frustration as you tried to get up with your buster sword only to slide down again from your legs.

ACE! He...no...

Your observant eyes spotted how he slouched fully on his brother, not able to hold his own weight.

YOU'RE ALIVE! You have to get up!

Tears was going down your young friend's face, a strained shaking smile on his bloody lips. Making you freeze.

'No...'

Why can't you move?! You have to!

But then you spotted it.

He fell. And fell. And fell.

Until he fell no more and landed onto the ground, a visible smile on his lips.

And you fell with him. Inside. As your wide eyes gazed, gazed, and gazed. Staring. Wondering. But also not wondering at all. Hearing a strangled and heart wrenching cry from Luffy, you couldn't help but feel the same.

You have to... What were you going to do?

'Then you'll know what will happen. Everyone close to you Silver Blood, will be met by a similar fate. And you won't be able to protect all of them.'

Your eyes darkened, your gaze moving towards the standing Akainu. A familiar chill rushed through your body as a sudden quiet rage filled up within you. You looked at the completely stoic man who didn't have an inch of remorse or regret of what he did.

'Monster.' You thought with a growl, clenching your fists around your buster sword. Slowly pulling yourself up with slitted eyes looking directly at the Admiral.

He hurt him.

He hurt your friend.

He hurt your Nakama.

He—

'He's dead.' Your mind supplied coldly. You slowly took out your buster sword out from the ground and began to walk.

You knew what you had to do.

.

.

.

Breakdown of Silver Blood, completed.

For those of you wondering on how exactly your energy is depleted like Luffy when you are indeed stronger then him, it is because of Ivankov's serum.

If anyone remembers, back in Impel Down, your injuries were great. QUITE great. You could barely speak.

But then Ivankov gave you his hormone energy thing. It gave you a great energy boost, and the hormones helped your body to ignore your injuries. And those don't last forever, as you saw how Luffy had to get a second shot.

Which brings up my point.

Luffy got two hormone shots.

You only got one.

And the enemies you fought with or went up against even if it was just a confrontation, they were stronger then the one's Luffy confronted. Since you were helping defend Luffy from enemies.

It also didn't help that once you rescued Ace, you let your guard down and your mind thought that everything was alright and the mission was completed. Causing your body to slowly break down and your energy to mostly disappear.

Though, you ARE a person who can be controlled by your emotions and dark thoughts. You may be a strategist and have quick thinking, but your emotions help you.

Like how they are right now, you facing Akainu.

Oh wait. That's not helping you is it?

I'll give you guys a warning.

Like I said in my first chapter, I wanted you guys to laugh.

And to cry just as much.

^_^

Get it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 42
Mihawk:55
Crocodile:21
Doflamingo: 25
Smoker: 30
Lucci: 21

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 3
Buggy: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

Nope.

**MEME CORNER**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 0 4
Gold D. Rodger once spoke of a luck child. A child whose luck would one day grant him greatness. But when that child grows into a man and begins to t...
176K 6.6K 59
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
165K 5.8K 55
Luffy became the Pirate King. Yes, the first step towards his true goal in life, but it costs everything precious to him. That was the reason why he...
40K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...