Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

Keep Moving!

7.4K 318 171
By Animefreak1145

Sengoku cursed to himself in his failure to stop them, Doflamingo interjecting with his odd laugh. "Let them go. It'll make things more interesting~!" He commented, internally wanting (Y/N) to get away with her little friends. The woman needs a break. And he kinda wants to chase her later for his own amusement.

One of Whitebeard's men, the one who stabbed him—Squardo wanted all of them to go ahead and he will stay behind as he stood on the moving land/sea ship. Only for Whitebeard to stop the fast ship with one hand. A feat that didn't escape your wide eyes. Only for him to say his final order. Your eyebrows rose in surprise as you just finished an attack on marines, Ace quickly turning his head with wide eyes as he called "Pops!" Luffy appeared stunned as Whitebeard told them to leave him for they have accomplished their mission.

"Everyone, survive at any cost and go back to the New World safely!" He ordered with his strong voice, the crew calling his name in protest and tears. You whispered his name in disbelief. "Whitebeard...truly the strongest man in the world." You observed quietly as Ace and Luffy protested even when Whitebeard used his power for all of them to take the chance and leave.

The marines shook in their boots, it seemed. For they were seeing on how Whitebeard was planning to destroy the island. Something you can care less about.

'This island is meaningless to me now. It can sink in the sea for all I care.' You thought darkly, only for you to shake your head away from your thoughts.

You rescued Ace.

That's all you care about. That's all you cared about since the beginning of your suicidal plan.

The crew finally got the message as they ran to the ships, only for Ace to stand still as Luffy called him while your crew called out to you.

"Captain (Y/N)! Come on!"

You turned around to look at them, and rose a finger to tell them to wait. "Stay by the ships. And be on guard." They nodded and went their way as you turned back around to see Ace bowing to the ground towards Whitebeard. You trying to regain your breath as you strained to listen to their conversation.

"Answer this one question...was I a good father?" Whitebeard asked as he looked down at Ace who shook and spoke with little hesitation. "Of course!" Ace said with strong emotion. You released a small smile.

'Ace...'

Whitebeard gave a powerful proud laugh at his answer.

The three of them then continued to run, as marines shot pirates left and right to minimize escapees. You panted with your buster sword back on your back, your legs shaking with the little strength they have as they ran for their lives.

'Almost...there! Just gotta hold on! Move body! Move!' You pushed yourself as your blood and sweat mixed down onto your face, the MARINE cap still undamaged on your head as they ran. Jimbei blocked the three of them, saying that they are mostly after them so he'll do his best to protect them.

You began to protest.

"Hey! I'm fine...! You don't...need to protect me. I can...block their bullets myself!" Jimbei glanced down at you.

"No offense (Y/N)-San, but your energy is nearly depleted. The injuries from Impel Down are catching up to the ones you've received in this war." The blue fish man said.

"(Y/N)! Listen to Jimbei! You need a break!" Ace agreed as he looked over at you, Luffy giving a strong affirming nod in agreement. You felt a warmth that was in your chest as you looked at them, your eyes turning soft.

"You guys..." You breathed, only for you to chuckle and let go of the matter. They were so close, but then you sensed a familiar dark and ruthless aura causing your eyes to widen.

"As soon as you rescue 'Fire Fist' Ace, you run! The Whitebeard's must be a group of cowards!" Akainu shouted with his somewhat scratchy and low voice. You gritted your teeth, despite not being a Whitebeard pirate, he always found a way to bring your blood to a boiling temperature. The crew looked back, only for one of them to say to ignore him. He wants your attention.

'That's right.' You thought as you panted. 'He only does that for attention.'

''Then you'll know what will happen. Everyone close to you Silver Blood, will be met by a similar fate. And you won't be able to protect all of them.'

"This is ridiculous. A pirate's life always mean nothing."

You tightened your jaw as you narrowed your eyes. 'He's such an asshole.'

"Well your captain is that guy so you can't help it, can you? Because after all Whitebeard...is a loser from the old times." The magma bastard arrogantly said. Ace stopped, making you look at him in concern as Luffy called his name with Jimbei stopping as well.

"A loser?" Ace's fists tightened as flames appeared throughout his arm. He turned around to glare at the Admiral. "Take back what you just said!" The crew called his name in alarm, some trying to stop him with a hand on his shoulder only for him to shrug it off.

.

.

.

...

:F

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART OF THE DAY:

By: MoodyGirl4evr

SUCH A FREAKIN CUTE DRESS FOR OUT CUTE HEROINE~!!! ^////////^

SO CUTE AND FORMAL!

AND THAT SMILE~~!!!! X3

Silver Blood isn't one for wearing dresses, but OH MY GOSH THIS WOULD LOOK SO CUTE~~~!!!! XD

SUCH INNOCENCE AND PURITY!!! TOO CUTE!!

THANKS AGAIN!! (^◇^)

THEY HAVE DONE MORE THEN ONE FANART GUYS!! THEYRE SUPER TALENTED!! GO CHECK THEM OUT PLEASE MoodyGirl4evr !! HELP THEM FOLLOW THEIR DREAM OF BEING A MANGA ARTIST!! THREE WORDS OF SUPPORT CAN DO A LOT YOU KNOW!!

Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 38
Mihawk:53
Crocodile:21
Doflamingo: 22
Smoker: 30
Lucci: 22

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 3
Buggy: 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 378 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
178K 6.8K 60
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
3.6K 123 20
This is a modern One Piece AU. ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...
255K 12.7K 45
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ" ╰┈➤ᴬ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴾⁱᵉᶜᵉ ˣ ᴹᵃˡᵉ!ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ✧.* [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] [𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨...