Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

The Fistbump Duo Reunited

7.8K 345 138
By Animefreak1145

"It's been awhile since we fought together, eh (Y/N)?" Ace commented with his lovable smirk as you gave a small chuckle in reply.

"I imagine that both of you are ready? Ace? Luffy?" They both nodded as Ace looked at you and Luffy.

"I'm sorry about doubting you (Y/N), although... I never imagined to ever have to be saved by you Luffy. Thanks to you both." Luffy gave a cute laugh as he scratched his nose sheepishly.

"It was thanks to (Y/N), Whitebeard and his men helping me out." You had a proud flush on your cheeks as you rubbed your neck sheepishly.

"Hehe. I told you." Ace gave a heavy sigh of exasperation, but his lips were still twitched upwards.

"You're never going to let this go are you?" You smirked in amusement.

"Nope~."

"Don't think you're safe yet! This is your execution ground!" A random marine spouted.

You hummed as you readied your sword, quickly telling Luffy and Ace to duck as you slashed vertically.

"Gin no..." You quickly gave a slash that caught enemies in front of you and some around all of them. A spurt of blood came from all their chests, slowly coming down onto the ground. "Ame!" Ace and Luffy went to their own attacks as the marines attempted to fire at all of them after your attack. Only for it to be fruitless, you deflecting them easily, going through Ace's fire body, and Luffy shooting them back with his rubber body. Causing more marines to fall down. Ace let out his spur of attacks, while Luffy did the same, you quickly assisting both of them if need be. The marines fear grew as they didn't know what to do.

You smirked. 'That's what you get for messing with my friends marines!'

Ace stated they should move forward now, Luffy and you quickly agreeing as they ran while Whitebeard's men stated they shall help with an escape route. The marines attempted once again, only for them to jump over them, trying to run ahead to leave this blasted island.

"Execute all of them!"

You hmphed, as you used Kuro to Gin against them, easily falling down onto the ground as Ace and Luffy gave their own attacks as they ran. Ace turned his head towards Luffy and gave an expression filled with pride for his brother as they got closer to the siege wall.

"You've gotten stronger, Luffy." Luffy widened his eyes and looked over at him. He then gave a small smile at his words.

"Someday I'll surpass even you!" Luffy exclaimed, making your eyes soften as you gave a little noogie to his head as they ran.

"You bet you are, Future Pirate King!" You sensed Aokiji ahead of them and said to Luffy that Ace will handle this as they both went a little back as Ace did his Kyou Kaen while Aokiji did his pheasant peck.

Your veins thrummed beneath your skin at the display, but was surprised at how Ace easily melted Aokiji's ice. You internally frowned as they ran past him, you giving him a glance. One that he pointedly ignored.

'Thank you, Aokiji-San.' You thought as they ran. Your head then towards Ace as you let one fist out in the air.

"Ace." You called with a smirk. Ace glanced at you, and then at your fist. A grin formed on his face as he bumped his fist with yours, like they've always done in greeting.

"Thanks (Y/N)." Ace said as he pulled his fist away and turned back to running. Your smirk turned to a nostalgic smile, until a thought hit you.

"ACK! We left Mr.3 there!" You quickly glanced back and saw some marines around him in a circle. Luffy gave a shout of his own.

"Eh?! I thought he was behind us!" You turned around as you ran backwards, your sword in your hands as you gave a strong cut downwards. "Tengoku no Tsuyomi!" You skillfully slashed across and cut deep into the ground, as marines tried to dodge your attack. Mr. 3 looked like he had a heart attack, even though the cut didn't hit him, only the marines on the right side.

"Sorry Mr. 3! We kinda forgot about you, but I made you a route!" You shouted as you ran backwards, you then gave a thankful grin. "And thank you! If it wasn't for your power, we would've been dead meat!" You gave one final shout, you quickly turning around and not seeing Mr. 3's agape expression, only for him to quickly run, him giving a small smile to himself.

'It seemed I helped a great deal then Mr. 2. Thank you Silver Blood.'

.

.

.

**Gin no Ame! 🗡🌧(Silver Rain) a powerful vertical cut that's perfect for multiple enemies that's around you. Because of the flash of silver, and the way blood seems to rain everywhere, hence Silver Rain.

**Tengoku no Tsuyomi!! 🗡☄💥(Heaven's Strength)
Your most powerful cut, a horizontal cut that can go for up to a mile and cuts deep down into the ground. (Can be combined with Geppo to be more deadly)

**Kuro to Gin!⚫️🗡⚪️(Black and Silver) a flash of multiple cuts, causing black and silver to reflect from the sun. A beautiful spectacle if it wasn't deadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART OF THE DAY:

By: @Sir-14

NGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)

This one...made me cry... it's just...

('ω')

I... ITS JUST TOO CUTE!!! AND THEN THE WORDS THEY LEFT IN THE INFO JUST STRUCK A CHORD IN ME IN MY MANY LAYERED HEART!!!

JUST LOOK AT EVERYBODY'S EXPRESSIONS!! IT MATCHES!!!

AND FREAKIN HATTORI IN THE BACKGROUND!! XD

LIKE GAHHHHHHH!!!! >////////////<

THANKS AGAIN @Sir-14 !!! EVERYBODY FOLLOW THEM!! X3 THEYRE AMAZING AND HAVE WORKS OF THEIR OWN IN DEVIANTART!!

Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 38
Mihawk:53
Crocodile:21
Doflamingo: 22
Smoker: 30
Lucci: 22

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 3
Buggy: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/fb/43/e0/fb43e0a921e087d4dec1a34d70a925ef.jpg

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 17.1K 48
I TAKE IT BACK!! PLEASE! I just wanted a nice and exciting afterlife and I 'almost' got what I wanted. Except the part the fucked everything up. God...
4K 136 22
This is a modern One Piece AU. ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...
34.1K 1.7K 40
Reader is fem **Spoilers early on** Requemended to know Law's backstory, Ace's backstory, and germa 66 before reading your race - bird person similar...
1.6K 141 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...