Annakia Skywalker

By snfostero2

Luke Skywalker oldest daughter Anakia Skywalker is sixteen years old and the best of her class . She meets so... More

Journey Ahead
Homeward Bound
Obi Wan Kenobi
not a chapter
Twin names
Back to the past
Getting adjusted to life
A Skywalker
Funeral
Celebration time
Lazy Day
Kiss and Tell
Just a dream
Yoda's advice
Obi-Wan's love
Our small heaven
My protecter
Annakina
Love me
Morning
Choose the path
Not a chapter
My sweet goodbye
Mission Sanity
The wise of a grandmother
Feelings
Authors note
Missing him
Pain and more pain
My love
Healing
Hard training
The truth hurts
Birthday Girl
Authors note
Father's advice
Hello Truth
Sweet child
Obi Wan's love
Darkness
There is evil in everyone
Master Yoda
Anakin and Luke
Authors note
A future to see
Anchor and Jacen
A Father's love
Urgent news
Memories last
My last days
Ready or not
Obi Wan ' s grief
Epilogue
Authors note

Goodbye Anna

1.5K 40 1
By snfostero2

As my eyes glued to Obi Wan as I managed to put a smile for him , " Anakina , I know your in pain ; Close your eyes and fall asleep !" He said as he picked my hand up and kissed it .

Sweet blackness came but it did not remain as the scene turned to a crisp blue sky .

My eyes wandered across the meadow and I knew exactly where I was ,home .

Walking was a breeze as I did not feel any pain or any stiffness in my legs .

Smiling, for the feeling of being normal again like I did as a young child .

As I began to pick up my speed to a small jog ; I could see Obi Wan sitting among the wildflowers .

Sliding in beside him , I could see that he was looking at the beautiful waterfall .

" This was my favorite place to come to as a girl ! How did you know exactly know what it looked like ?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around his and nestled my head on his shoulder.

Smiling , he kissed my long loose hair , " You told me !" He exclaimed as I gave him a confused look.

" I did not !" I stated as I picked my head up to look him in the eye .

" Fine , I saw it in your memories when you had a vision of being a child two weeks ago !"

I could not but help but laugh at the twenty year old boy who was still trying to grow a beard .

A soft warm breeze blew past us as I tilted my head back to take in the sun .

" The sun is so warm ! I miss this ." I exclaimed as he gave me a confused look .

" Miss what ," Obi Wan asked as I felt his stare on me .

" I miss being a child ." I replied as I knew that I had no worries at all but going to the academy .

" Being a child is overrated !" Obi Wan exclaimed as I gave him a playful nudge .

" I do not think so , children sees the galaxy in a pure light . That we adults tend to forget !"

" As a child , I had a family , friends , and I mattered ." I added as the missing of my family was even greater now than it had ever been before .

" You do matter ,Anakina !" Obi Wan protested as he wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer to him.

" No I do not , I failed in you and Anakin twice from my selfish desires and attitude . But you do matter Obi Wan , you are going to become one of the best Jedi in this galaxy ! " I replied as his eyes beg me to stop talking .

"Do you know you are ruining a perfect day from all of your bibble babble depressive talk !"

His words made me laugh as I knew that he truly did love me .

" Well then Master Kenobi ; will you enjoy the fresh air with me ?" I asked him as he nodded to my question.

" For a while !" He said as he kissed me on top of my head .

" Will I see them or you again ?" I asked as Obi Wan pulled me away so he could see my eyes .

" I think you will wake up and I will be standing right by your side !" He exclaimed as I intertwined my fingers with his .

" Thank you for this !" I exclaimed as I had not been this painless in a very long time .

" Your welcome love !" He replied as I pulled him close to me .

I snaked my arm around him as I claimed his lips .

Obi Wan followed my lead as he pulled me to where we were laying on the soft grass .

Taking in the familiarity of our kiss : I knew that this would be our last kiss for a long time .

" You know I am not afraid anymore . " I said as I pulled away from him.

" I hope you would not be since I was here !" Obi Wan joked as I hit him playfully.

I jumped up quickly to get away from him ; " Race me to the trees !"

Obi Wan sat up as I offered my hand to help him up ; willingly he took it .

Catching me by surprise , Obi Wan pulled me down toward him into his arms .

His kiss was rough yet soft ; as he took my arms to wrap around his neck. So that way , we could be close as possible to one another .

" Do you know that you are the love of my life !" Obi Wan said as he moved my hair from my face .

" And you are mine as well ,Master Kenobi !" I replied as I took his hand into mine . I made us stand up as his weight seemed light as a feather .

" Now race me to the trees !" I proclaimed as I gave him a small push .

" Okay Anna , whatever you say !" Obi replied as he took a stance like he was getting ready to run .

" On the count of three !"

Obi Wan nodded to my words as his eyes bore into mine .

" One !"

" Two !"

Obi Wan's pov

" It is time to say goodbye ,Master Kenobi !" Nika's voice broke my trance as suddenly I was back in the hospital room.

I nodded as I squeezed Anna's hand one last time as I could hear her sweet voice

Obi , I do not know if you can hear me or is it just me talking to myself . But here I go ; If I wake up to find you married with small children or even grandchildren who are my age . Then I know that I did not fail this mission at all . I do love you so much ,Obi . But I want you not to cry for me or even miss me at all . Find happiness , teach Anakin that turning to the dark side is not the solution for saving Padme's life . Instead stick to the light of the force , go to you if he needs advice for loving a brown haired girl to much . Tell him of us and our love for one another . Obi Wan , you are the love of my life . So goodbye for now and I will see you when I wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 86 19
Anakin is six when his younger brother, Jacen Skywalker, is born, and Jacen is three when the Jedi come to Tatooine. Taken to the Temple to become a...
100K 2K 30
Everybody knows the story of Anakin Skywalker but in this story things are a little different. Anakin had an older sister, Amberlee Skywalker, who ma...
3.7K 74 14
Adalin Jinn-Uvain is the older adopted sister of Anakin Skywalker. She's never met her birth parents, doesn't even know who they are. She has gone ye...
2.2K 64 21
Fourteen-year-old Anakin Skywalker is strong in the ways of the Force. His lightsaber skills are exceptional, and his piloting is legendary. He shoul...