Breaking Apart ; Harry Potter...

By Dan_Is_Not_On_Fire_7

In which Harry and Robyn are breaking apart for completely different reasons... {Book Two - SEQUAL TO FINALLY... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
BOOK THREE

Chapter 4

23.5K 769 864
By Dan_Is_Not_On_Fire_7

"It's the Irish!"

Seven green and white figures flew through the air, leaving a glittering coloured trail behind them. Everyone started cheering and shouting. A sparkling leprechaun appeared and began dancing. Robyn clapped along with everyone else, a grin on her face.

"Oh, wow!" She muttered as her eyes were transfixed upon the dazzling leprechaun.

Robyn was never the biggest fan of Quidditch. She went to a match during her Third year at Hogwarts. It was her first time ever attending one as she always thought the environment was too noisy and clammy. But what started off as an okay first experience turned into a living nightmare as Dementors attacked the game and left Harry plummeting to his death. She had hated the sport ever since and only agreed to go to this one because it was a chance to see her friends before going to Hogwarts and none of her friends were actually playing, so she knew they were safe.

Robyn just wasn't looking forward to when the Quidditch season at school started as she would have to watch in anticipation as Harry, Fred and George whizzed around on their Brooms. She knew they loved it and that made her happy, watching them as they all did something they were passionate about but it could still land them a week in the Hospital Wing if they weren't careful. No matter how skilled and amazing they were at it, people could cheat and still get hurt.

All of a sudden, the cheering got louder as seven figures dressed in red came zooming into the scene. One was doing crazy stunts.

"Here come the Bulgarians!"

The one doing crazy stunts appeared on a large screen. The whole stadium began chanting Krum, Krum, Krum...

"Krum!!!" Ron, Fred and George cheered, getting to their feet.

Robyn looked at Harry and the two shared a joyous laugh.

"Yes!"

Viktor Krum waved to the crowd.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" The loud, booming voice of Cornelius Fudge spoke into his wand.

The Quaffle was sent soaring into the air and the game began...

>>>

After the game, everyone went back to the Weasley's tent.

Ebony and Richard stayed for a bit but then went back to their own tent, allowing Robyn and Alex to stay a bit longer.

Hermione and Ginny were sat in one of the bunks, gossiping.

Robyn was standing close to Harry, while watching Ron and the twins in amusement.

"There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." Ron rambled on and Robyn leaned into Harry's side while laughing.

Ginny looked up from the conversation she was having with Hermione, smirking. "Think you're in love Ron?"

The twins started bumbling about in a comical way, muttering; "KRUMMMM!"

Fred and George suddenly broke out into a song. "Viktor I love you! Viktor I do!"

Harry joined in on the singing with a goofy grin on his face as the twins danced around Ron.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" The two fiery red heads and raven haired boy sang.

Robyn doubled over in laughter and Harry had to hold her waist to stop her from toppling over.

"You alright there?" Harry asked in amusement.

Robyn carried on laughing but when she was aware of Harry's hand wrapped around her waist, her laughing subsided as she looked up at him. Her face felt hot.

"Err...yes....Now I am." Robyn noticed Ginny staring at the two and she shuffled out of Harry's grasp. "Sorry."

Robyn turned away from Harry and looked towards Ron. She could feel Harry's eyes on her.

"I don't see what's so special about Krum anyway." Robyn spoke up and grinned once she saw Ron's annoyed expression.

"Yes, well, you wouldn't. You don't know anything about Quidditch." Ron grumbled.

"Yes, but I can notice a show-off when I see one." Robyn mused, hoping her light tone let everyone know she wasn't being fully serious.

"Did my little sister really just call Krum a show-off?" Alex scoffed playfully, walking closer to Robyn.

Robyn grinned and raised her eyebrow tauntingly at Alex. "Oh, I don't know, big brother, I think I just did and there's nothing you can do about it..."

"Really?" Alex challenged.

Fred and George began chanting fight, fight, fight...

Robyn spared them an amused look before stepping away from Harry and closer to her brother.

"Really."

In a flash Robyn had her wand pointed at Alex, a second after Alex had his pointed at Robyn.

Robyn cheered and spun around. "Yes, defeated again big brother."

Alex chuckled and stuck his hand out at Robyn. "Until the next time..."

Robyn curtsied and shook Alex's hand with a grin. "Until the next time...and I beat you yet again."

Robyn's brother laughed loudly as everyone else in the tent smiled at the two siblings.

"Getting a bit cocky, ain't you?"

Robyn giggled and glanced at Harry, Hermione and Ron. "Yes, well, I had a little help with that."

Suddenly, loud voices came from outside the tent. Arthur went to look.

"Sounds like the irish have got their pride on." Fred said.

Arthur came rushing in, a look of alarm on his face. "Stop! Stop it. It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now!"

After seeing the look on Arthur's face, everyone rushed to collect their belongings and left the tent, all fearful and scared.

What they then saw made them all blink in absolute horror. It made them want to be sick. Wizards - bad Wizards - in masks were walking around, causing mayhem. Bodies lay motionless and dead on the floor.

The Weasley's, Hermione, Harry, Alex and Robyn all rushed forward, fighting against the panicking crowd. Robyn let out cry as she saw a tent on fire and the family barely make it out alive. Everywhere was a disaster. It was the mark of pure evil.

People screamed as the mysterious masked people shot spells at anyone they could. Robyn gasped as one looked her way and with her heart pumping viciously, she turned away and kept her head down, hoping they wouldn't come for her - or worse, her friends and family.

"Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together. Fred, George... Ginny is your responsibility." Arthur demanded.

Fred and George did nothing to protest. All amusement or laughter was gone from their faces and it was pure fear and seriousness. They took Ginny and took off to saftey. Everyone followed after, Arthur and Alex trailing behind, wands poised, ready to fight anything that would hurt the children in front of them.

One minute Robyn was with everybody and the next it was just her and Harry. People shoved them out the way, wanting to get to safety.

They didn't care when Harry fell but continued to trample on him until he was unconscious. Robyn noticed and let out a choked sob as her body shook with fear. She knelt down next to Harry and took out her wand. No matter what, until he woke up she would wait by his side and protect him. She constantly checked him for injuries or any sign of him waking up but nothing. All she could do was wipe away the blood that trickled down his forehead from the graze that had appeared on his head and wait.

She waited and waited and waited.

It had been minutes, maybe an hour, Robyn did not know nor did she care. Silent tears rolled down her face as she rocked her body back and forth, cold, exhausted and scared.

A chilling shiver constantly ran down her spine and the hairs on her neck were constantly up, alert for danger.

She wanted Harry to wake up, to know he was safe and to see his stupid face but also because he was her only chance of survival. She had not heard any of her family, Hermione or the Weasley's calling out for them and she prayed they were all safe and sound.

She had never felt this scared. It was like the fear was chilling her to the bone and making them rattle. She had her wand for protection but she had never felt so vulnerable. She was hopelessly waiting for Harry to awake. That was her only way out...

Harry.

Just Harry.

Robyn felt a small, sad smile creep on to her face. Suddenly, Harry stirred and Robyn let out a breath of relief. Her whole body relaxed and a large grin crawled on to her face. She didn't even let Harry sit up right before she crushed him in a hug.

She took in his scent. Burned wood, dirt and grass. Robyn smiled, she found it quite fitting as he had been on the floor unconscious for a really long time.

"Oh, Harry. You scared the living daylights out of me. I'm so glad you're alright. I was so worried, I thought-"

"You waited with me?" Harry interjected suddenly making Robyn pull back from the hug and look him in the face. Or at least she tried too.

A smile was creeping on to Harry's face and he couldn't help but let the shock take over his features.

Robyn looked quite offended. "Of course I goddamn waited for you, Harry James Potter. I wasn't just going to leave you unconscious on the floor to possibly die. I'm sure the others would have done just the same...if we didn't loose them...but all the same, of course I waited for you. I always will, you're my best friend." Robyn's voice trailed away more as she rambled on and she found it even harder to look Harry in the eyes. She then averted her eyes to the ground.

Harry grinned, then a certain look of mischief and amusement sparkled in his green eyes, lighting them up and making them even brighter.

"I'm sure I wasn't going to die." Harry said, enlivened by what Robyn had said.

Robyn giggled. "Okay. Maybe not. But in my defence you were unconscious for what felt like ages. It was only natural to start panicking."

"And...and I waited for you because you don't know your importance to people, Harry. That is something you need to learn. That you're important to people..." Robyn said, her voice nearly a whisper.

Abruptly, she felt warm arms being wrapped around her waist and then them pulling her closer. She melted into the embrace and hugged Harry back.

"I will when you learn."

Harry pulled away quickly and Robyn was shocked for a minute before she followed Harry's gaze.

While Harry had been unconscious, the fires from the tents had died down and were now only burning embers and clouds of billowing black smoke. The crowds had disappeared and the sight looked a mess.

It was only natural that the sight of one single person caught the attention of Harry and Robyn. Harry drew his wand, knowing the person was not friendly. Robyn already had her wand out.

The person - a man to be specific - walked through the rubble and debris of the disaster zone and kicked things, whether that were broken wands, rocks or bodies, it seemed he did not care.

"Get up!" Harry said urgently, wanting to get them out of plain sight. He held his hand out for Robyn to grab and she took it gratefully. Harry pulled her to her feet.

"C'mon!" Harry began rushing away, pulling Robyn with him as she kept looking back in fear of being caught or killed by the stanger.

Harry pulled her behind a wooden beam from one of the tents the fire had failed to burn down. But because it was only a beam of wood, they didn't have all the space in the world and were rather squashed together - not that Robyn was complaining.

They watched with held breaths of fear and curiosity as the strange and evil man shot his wand into the air and cast a spell.

The spell was almost instantly effective; with a bright flash, a large ghostly skull formed in the sky, a green serpent escaping from the mouth.

Harry put his hand over Robyn's mouth, seeing as she was about to gasp.

"Shhh!" Harry hissed in her ear, his breath tickling her neck. Robyn nodded and he let go of her mouth hesitantly.

"What is it?" She mouthed to him, only to receive a shrug in response.

They watched as the man grinned evily, clearly demented.

"Let's get out of here, shall we?" Harry offered.

"Please."

They made a run for it, hearing the voices of Ron and Hermione. Both terrified friends sighed in relief as their bushy haired and fiery red head friends came into view.

"Been looking for you for ages. Thought we lost you." Ron gasped, looking equally as relieved.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're both alright." Hermione cried, beaming.

"What is THAT?" Harry questioned, pointing to the sky. Robyn looked at it again and a shiver ran down her spine yet again.

All of a sudden, Harry hissed and doubled over in pain. Robyn gasped at his pained state and looked at him in concern.

Harry clutched his forehead - his scar - feeling it burn. It burned more than it ever had and Harry felt as if his head would split apart in pain.

Unexpectedly spells began to be shot at them, the white light threatening to hit them. The four turned swiftly to see a group of Ministry people, wands all pointed at them.

"Stop! That's my son." Came the yell of Arthur Weasley and he came rushing over, followed by Robyn's parents and Alex. Ebony practically burst into tears upon seeing Robyn. The Ministry people followed in Arthur's wake.

"Ron, Harry, Robyn, Hermione, are you alright?" Arthur asked but none of them got to reply as a person called Barty spoke up.

"Which of you conjured this?" He demanded.

"Oh! My poor baby girl..." Ebony said and hugged Robyn while crying. Robyn chuckled, a single tear rolling down her face.

"Mom, I'm fine. We're all fine." Robyn assured.

"You can't possibly..." Arthur and Richard muttered in disbelief.

"Do not lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!" Barty insisted, his wand still raised.

"Crime?" Harry and Robyn questioned, confused, causing Ebony to break down into a whole new set of tears. Richard comforted her.

"Barty, they're just kids." Alex defended, looking at Barty quite appalled.

"What crime?" Harry asked again, louder this time, wanting answers.

"Harry it's his mark." Hermione muttered, fear evident on her face.

Robyn let out a gasp of horror. She looked at her brother. He was right.

"Those people tonight, in the masks... they're his too aren't they? They're his followers."

"Follow me." Barty said to his men, as he knew that the four kids did not cause this...this evil act.

"There was a man. Before." Harry said suddenly and Barty spun around on his heels, looking at Harry eagerly.

"Where?" He asked.

"Just over...there." Robyn pointed to where they had saw the demented man. She tried to stop her hands from shaking as she now knew she was so close to one of his followers. It paralysed her with fear just at the thought. She was so close to death. Too close.

"All of you, this way." Barty and his men walked off in the direction Robyn pointed.

"Harry, Robyn, who?" Arthur asked, his eyebrows drawn together in concern.

"I dunno. I didn't see his face." Harry said and Robyn shrugged.

Suddenly, Ebony crushed Robyn with another hug while crying.

"Mommm!!"

(I had so much fun writing this chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And I was so SO tempted to put a kissing scene in this. Harry and Robyn had the perfect opportunity to kiss. But I didn't for the story's sake. See guys this is torture for me aswell. I just want them to get together already. Anyway, thanks for all the amazing support. It means the world. We're already at 1K reads and 100 votes. Whoo. Anyway, hope you all enjoy. See you soon. Bye.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 994 16
"god... it's brutal out here." [fred weasley x female! oc] [canon divergent] [goblet of fire - ?] (The Harry Potter series is property of J.K. Rowl...
173K 6.6K 30
"๐™ค๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ?" "๐™—๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›!" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แดกแด‡แด€sสŸแด‡ส แด€ษดแด… แด€ สœแดœา“า“สŸแด‡แด˜แดœา“า“ แด˜แด€s...
1K 43 12
Abigail Lupin returns to Hogwarts with her friends Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Abigail dreams are plagued with events and she can...
73.4K 2K 18
"I mean you own a dragon for goodness sake!" "Well first off, I don't own a dragon." *Prisoner of Azkaban* *Book 1* *Fred Weasley*