Mizore x female reader! A Ros...

Od Sunshine_n_honeybees

A fanfiction I decided to write because I couldn't seem to find one I liked a lot. Mizore x female reader. Více

Prolouge
First day and a vampire
Two new friends and a vampire
Peeping tom and a vampire
Snow woman and a vampire
A/n please read
Summer vacation and a vampire part 1
Summer vacation and a vampire part 2
Story time
The Picnic and a Vampire
I'm not dead!!!
The suprise and a vampire
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!!!
Baseball practice and a vampire
Parting ways here

Background

5.3K 85 0
Od Sunshine_n_honeybees

You are (Y/n) Aono, Tsukunes younger sister. You aren't really the friendly type. Even though you're really smart you don't like people very much so you were always an antisocial child. You skipped a grade because of how smart you are. Meaning you're in the same grade as Tsukune. You were always really close to Tsukune because of being brother and sister as well as being in the same grade since second grade. So when he didn't pass his graduation exam you were just as devastated as he was. Then your dad found a paper for a school called Yokai Academy that Tsukune could go to, you decided to go with him so you had at least one friend. The story continues from there so onto the actual story.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6K 129 22
You are Y/N L/N, the daughter of one of the most richest people in Paris. You decide to go to a highschool that your best friend, Adrien Agreste, rec...
800K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 13.6K 38
Sure, there are fanfictions about Fairy tail guys x female readers. But what about the beautiful ladies of Fairy Tail! I also won't be taking in any...
5K 111 7
The sequel to Love For A Millennia and Cursed Bond. Not really much gonna be going on in this one, just the Autobots are separated due to the attack...