Steal A Heart ~ A Mithzan Fan...

By oko2021

Stella is a YouTuber. She meets the guys at Sky Media. A fellow editor catches her eye. She has secrets of he... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N (Important)
Chapter 25
A/N Important Again
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N again
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A Mother's Day Special
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A Father's Day Special
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Announcement
Vacation!
Chapter 61
Guys
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Vacation Pictures!!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Announcement
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Halloween Special
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80- Finale
Epilouge

Chapter 51

62 7 2
By oko2021

Max P.O.V.

I walked down the aisle to go into the church. I wore a black tux and my head held high. All the guys are wearing a black tux and all girls are wearing a black dress. I walked to the front and peered over to the casket.

There she lies. The girl of my life. Her lifeless body still looked beautiful. She wore a light blue dress and her hair was laying perfectly beside her. I miss her. I clutched the paper that was in my hand. It read words that I regretted greatly. Oh Stella. You don't understand. You're already dead.

"You okay man?" Adam asked beside me. I looked up and say that he was crying also. I shook my head and turned my head to look back to Stella.

I will always love you Stella. I forgive you. I love you.

***

I sat straight up with tears running down my face. It's not real. Oh thank you. But this is the third nightmare. Adam is forcing me too sleep. I haven't sleep in 72 hours. Just waiting for Stella to wake up. The doctors say that she is in critical condition. Moderate Cerebral hypoxia, tracheal fracture and don't even let me start on the amount of blood loss she had. She had to get a blood transfusion. She also is not breathing by herself as she is in a coma. The doctors say that its a miracle that she isn't dead. They are happy that we found her before anything critical happens. If I would have waited a second longer she would have been dead. I just want her to wake up. Apparently she has a choice to make. Either go to a mental hospital for treatment or go to a counselor every other day. She would hate both, I know it. I still can't believe I wrote those words and Stella recited the exact same words.

I woke up in the middle of the night and grabbed a pen and paper. I was apparently sleepwalking because Ross tried to talk to me but I wasn't answering. To me I thought I was dreaming but it was real. I sat down at the table, seeing darkness. Nothing but black. I scribbled words on a paper and I couldn't see what they read. I folded up the paper and walked back to my room, I laid down and went back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, there was a price of paper that was laying on the floor. I picked it.up and.thew it read "Oh Stella,.you don't understand. You are already dead." I can't get itout of my head. She doesn't know about it yet and I don't know if I'm going to tell her.

Now for Alesa. Well she's a different story. Yes she went into cardiac arrest but fortunately they were able to save her. She's awake and responding now. They don't know what's wrong with her and she's taking so many tests. We have decided on not telling our fans on what happened to Alesa and Stella until a few days from now. Videos are still going out as normal, no one is questioning. Except for those few that is smart and realize that Stella isn't on any of her social media since the last post. Some has figured out what she meant by the post and are worried. We deleted the post but it isn't deleted from the whole world. I just hope that rumors don't get out.

I looked at my clock and it was 4 in the morning. I groaned and got out of bed. The warm hearted Adam was so kind that he rented each of us a hotel room to stay closer to the hospital. I insisted that he didn't have to do it but he ignored me.

I can't wait to see Stella. Her test today is to see if she's doing any better. I prayed and prayed and prayed for her to be alright. So had the whole office. They have been cautious around me just incase I snap. I have been keeping an eye on Ross more frequently. I can't afford on losing him. He seems a lot more happier after he talked to me. I told Adam about what happened and he let out a frustrated grunt. I guess he doesn't want Ross's problems on his shoulders. I understand where he is coming from.

I arrived at Ross's door and knocked on it. His light was on and the TV was sounding. How long was he awake for? There was a thud and then the door opened.

"Mornin'" I said cheerfully. He nodded and stepped aside to let me go in. His suitcase was on the floor and the clothes fell out of it. That was probably the thud that I heard. I walked inside and sat in the desk chair. I looked up and saw that he had dark circles around his eyes and his face was pale.

"Did you get any sleep" I asked, concerned. He shook his head and closed the door. I sighed and got up. I let y m have the chair so he could sit down. "Why?"

He shrugged and sat down. Ugh.

"Talk to me." I pleaded. He's so stubborn it makes me annoyed.

"I'm fine." He whispered. I groaned and sat on the floor in from of him.

"What's wrong?" I said more seriously. He looked up from his hands and sighed.

"I just can't sleep." He stated.

"But why?"

"I don't know that's the problem. I have taking Nyquil, benadryl, unisom OTC, everything and still I can't sleep. Maybe 30 minutes I have slept for three days straight." He said, a bit loud.

"Well what's on your mind?" I asked

"So much Max. You don't understand." He said quietly. He stated off in space and I didn't know what to do.

"Tell me than. Help me understand." I said.

"Stella, Alesa, my channel, Max I can't pay rent this month." He announced. That took me by complete surprise. He never had any money problems.

"Why?"

"I barely have any savings anymore. I used that for my rent. The money I get from work is put on my checking. Max I'm going into debt." He exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell us before? All of us would have haven you money."

"I would have to pay it all back. It's useless anyway."

"No Ross. You're going to talk to Adam about this." I demanded. He sighed and got up fro. The chair. He stood their for a second and closed his eyes he wobbled back and forth he stopped and put His hand on the chair. Then he collapsed back in to it.

"Um. Ross? You okay man?" I asked confused. Stella used to do that when she's about to pass out, that's what got me worried.

"Hm? Oh yeah. I'm just really tired." He groaned.

"Try to get some sleep and don't worry about anything. I've got out taken care of." I said and patted his back.

"Thanks Max. I owe you one."

"No you don't have to do anything." I said. He didn't get to answer back as I shut the door of his room and walked away.

I went to the lobby and checked if anybody was down there. It was clear and I went to my car. I started it and pulled out. It was only a 10 minute drive to the hospital and I was going straight there. I hope they let me see her, it's only like 4:30 but still.

I parked the car and walked into the hospital. I took a deep breath and went to the front desk.

"Can I see Stella Faye?" I asked. She typed something in her computer and looked back at me.

"No you can't. She's in ICU." She said in monotone voice. I blinked a couple times to comprehend what she just say.

"What do you mean? Why is she in there? She was fine when I left." I said quickly. She looked at me with an annoyed look but I didn't give a shit.

"She went into cardiac arrest. Blah blah blah. She's fine"

"Excuse me?" I asked offended. She needs to knock off this attitude. I'm not in the mood.

"She. Went. Into. Cardiac. Arrest. Now if you excuse me I'm trying to get some work done." She said rudely.

"I'm not done here." I said as rudely as she did. She glared at me. "Can I see Alesa Dalhberg then?" She typed in her computer again.

"Room 386" she said and never looked up at me. I shook my head and walked away. People can be so rude. I walked where the 400's are and went down. 399. 390. 388. 386. I stopped in front of the door and knocked. There was no answer so I slightly opened the door. I peeked mu head in and she was sleeping. I guess I'll wait till she woke up. I do need to talk about her though.

I walked in and carefully shut the door. I sat in one of the chairs and leaned back. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 4:45. I groaned and leaned back further. I looked up at the ceiling to pass time.

"Max?" Someone whispered. I looked down and Alesa was rubbing her eyes.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." I said, standing up.

"Oh no. I've been up. I thought you were a nurse so I pretended to be asleep." She said and laughed. She stopped and groaned.

"Whays wrong?"

"It just hurts to laugh. And well breath but I'm fine." She assured me.

"I need to talk to you about Stella." I said. She sat straighter and smiled.

"Go ahead." She answered. I took a deep breath and just pooled my feeling to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.1K 28
When Ross runs into you (literally) he makes it up to you by taking you on stage with him, Barney and Adam later on you meet up with the gang and one...
695 41 15
(This is a character one, not IRL!!) When Max and Ross left Skymedia they started to pursue their own passions with youtube. Suddenly Max gets a girl...
2K 35 25
In the offices Ross is a new video maker and finds out that Max and Adam are dating. However Ross realizes that there is something wrong with their r...
20.5K 631 32
Sky Media is looking for a new addition to the team! [Y/N] is the one for them since, [Y/N] is an old friend of Adam aka Sky. Then on the first day...