Kakashi's Little Wolf [Kakas...

By Artsy_Jayy

They lived a happy life together. Kakashi and his family were always together. They would visit his wife's vi... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Filler: Chidori and Lee
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chatper fouteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Filler: Chidori and Gaara
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Filler: Chidori and Sasuke
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter eleven

9.2K 315 161
By Artsy_Jayy

Weeks passed and the bridge was built. They bid their goodbyes to the lovely family. It was a shame that Chidori was still unconscious for she did not have the chance to see the bug bright smile of the sweet child, Inari.

Haku had offered to carry Chidori on the way back to the leaf village. The two were finally free of the chains of Gatso and so was the village.

The once deadly duo had asked if they could join them on the way back to the leaf as they wanted to restart their lives.

On the way, Chidori had woken up and had started to walk as well, with a but of help from Haku and Kakashi.

Their way back was not too long. They were met with Gai's squad, who had happily greeted them and welcomed them. Well, at least squad seven as Kakashi had to explain Zabuza and Haku's reason as to why they were there.

Soon, they headed to the Hokage's office in silence. Some would try to strike an interesting conversation but it would then die out after a while.

Lee would glance at Haku from time to time, having to feel a slight jealousy in his chest.

"Chidori chan, do you want me to help you?" He asked as she giggled. She gestured Haku to help her transfer her weight to Lee.

"Just be careful... she has gone through a lot." He said before carefully handing the young girl to Lee, who gently held her waist as her arm was around him. Lee gave unnoticeable grumbles about how he could be more gentle with her than he was.

"Everything will be settle in a few days time but for now, you two will have to have assistants around the village. Gai, you and your squad will manage them just for a few days this will be your mission until we could find them an affordable house." The Hokage explained to newer pair while the seventh squad stood beside them. "And as for Chidori..." his old eyes looked at the  girl. "Did she..."

Kakashi sighed and nodded. Chidori gave the Hokage an apologetic look.

"Was anyone in the squad hurt by this?"

"No, my lord." Kakashi answered quickly as Sakura could not help but wine.

"She shouldn't be in this group." Sakura muttered, tone was cold and eyes were on the ground. "She should not even be trained as a ninja..." they stared at her. "She's a freak!"

Kakashi huffed knowing that he could never really made everyone like or see his daughter the way he does.

Chidori looked down as she felt the tears come. Her eyes on the ground as she tried not to make it noticeable to Lee

"She tried to kill me!"

The mist was thick but a figure's movement could still be seen. Chidori's attacks were not as harsh as they were when Haku had his mask on.

Some part of her had control of what was happening. Some part of her was trying to hold back each attack.

Haku's eyes held a lot of emotions. He had a familiar look, one that she wore before.

It made her heart thump as she started to regain control. Haku spoke of his past and how he saw the similar look in her as well. It helped calm her down but Naruto was another case.

She pulled him back and tried to restrain him. He growled at her and had started to attack her. Both eyes went red as she tackled with him but made sure that she would hurt him at all, just pin him down.

She had him under her, her hands pinning his to the ground and she look at him. His eyes were red too and his teeth had sharpened. She knew who was in control and she had to made him stop.

Her eyes connected to his as she came into another realm, and tried to battle the beast.

However, a sting of pain hit her. She was pushed away from Naruto. She had no chance of looking up as a few waves of attacks had hit her. She groaned at it but it did not stop. Cut after cut, she started to lose it again.

"I knew you were a traitor!" A feminine voice called. "I knew you would turn on us!" She knew who this was and had tried to keep control pf her anger but... "It serves your village right to be ambushed! They should have been destroyed because they are nothing but freaks. People who pretend to be kind but aren't!"

"People like you should die!"

Her words made something click. Another memory hitting her. Another painful and fearful memory had hit her and it was just too strong for her to control.

Her eyes were filled with tears as she kicked Sakura off. She growled at her as she stumbled her way up, slowly looking at her with eyes of mixed emotions. She still tried to keep the anger and pain at bay but Sakura seemed to have made things a lot more problematic as she ran up to Chidori and gave her a deep gash at the side.

Chidori groaned and pushed her back. She groaned in pain as she held her bleeding side, slowly losing it. Her eyes looked back up at Sakura, who had hit the railing of the bridge. Her eyes no longer held the apologetic, fearful, pained look. It just held hatred.

She have a loud growl that even woke Sasuke. It alerted Kakashi, who had already used his lightning blade and had hit Haku.

"Your daughter is filled with pain... pain I have already experienced." Haku coughed out as Kakashi pulled his hand out. He quickly caught his body.

"I understand her and I hoped that I could have helped her... We are sorry Kakashi." He spoke before Zabuza grabbed him from Kakashi and laid him down. He looked sadly at Kakashi and gestured him to tend to his daughter.

Kakashi brought out a summoning scroll and had quickly brought out the chains he had hoped he wouldn't use for so long.

He ran up behind Chidori, who had now started to become a wolf. He threw the collar and it instantly clicked around her neck. She gave a low growl but had her eyes on Sakura.

He pulled her back a bit but she would step forward and force to her to Sakura. Her strength was a bit more as she managed to pull even her father.

Kakashi sighed as he knew he would have to do something to weaken her. He made a few gestures and had formed the lightning blade. He used it to electrocute Chidori with the use of the chains as a conductor.

She gave a pained shriek as she fell to the ground. Her body turning back to her original one as Kakashi could no longer keep his tears.

"She nearly killed me, if it weren't for Kakashi sensei!" Sakura said as tears filled her eyes. She glared at Chidori, who gave an apologetic look her way. "She tried to look kind and innocent but in reality, she's just waiting for the right timing to kill!"

She rambled on as Chidori stayed there, letting the words hit her. She wanted to end it all by saying that she no longer wanted to be a ninja but that would be lying.

Naruto defended Chidori and it just came to an argument. Two became three and soon it became a rather annoying problem.

"Silence!" The Hokage hissed. He looked down at the arguing three then turned to Chidori, who tried her best to hold back her tears. "Chidori Yukiko Hatake has her rights to become a ninja, just like the three of you." She spoke clearly and dominantly.

"She nearly killed me! Her teammate!"

"Chidori's ability is yet to be controlled. I have seen her in action and I know she would not  just attack anyone, not without a reason." He tried to justify her actions. "Not unless there was something that happened that might have triggered such?" He stared at Sakura, who had gulped and shook her head.

If she told them, then she would be the one in trouble. She might even be the one seen as the enemy.

"If you do not want to be with this squad, then you may hand be your headband." Lord Third said. Sakura shook her head and took a step back.

Chidori removed herself from Lee and slowly walked towards the Hokage. She brought out her headband and looked up at the Hokage.

He shook his head and pushed it back. "I promised your mother that I will help you become a kunoichi. So, I can't do that if you give up early... I am only implementing the you all need teamwork." He said as he dismissed them all.

Chidori would glance at Sakura every once in a while as she felt horrible. She honestly wanted to just give up in being a ninja since she was always feared and many had hoped that she would have never became one.

Sakura felt the unfairness. Chidori was favored because she was from another village, or had more experience or maybe because she was quiet and always obeyed. She never talked back nor fought without reason.

Sakura was nothing like that. She talked back to even her parents. She fights others. She is quick to judge and says what is in her mind. She is nothing like Chidori.

She was just so kind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
137K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...
17.4K 280 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
3.4K 142 14
This a Naruhina story that takes place right after the pain attack and continues all the way till they're young adults. This is Naruto realizing his...