Chapter thirty three

"Wait...born tailed beast?" Naruto repeated. He knew what a tailed beast was but what did it mean when they meant by born? What the beast was already inside them even if they weren't born yet?

They all looked at Kakashi and Kitsune for answers. They knew something they didn't. They kept this from them why?

Kitsune sighed, now losing her enthusiasm. "A born tailed beast means there is no tailed beast within the person." She explained but just gave more confusion to the others. "For the person is the Tailed beast."

There were gasps once more. How could Chidori be one of those people? It didn't make sense. It didn't make sense on why didn't they tell anyone about this earlier.

Thinking that they were still finding the logic, Kakashi was going to say something but stopped himself. Maybe this shouldn't go on. Maybe they shouldn't know more. He had trust a few people with information like this once and it nearly killed Kitsune. Maybe the secret should just be kept a secret. "I think that's all you should know." Kakashi sighed.

Yamato gave him a look that just says 'why would you keep me clueless like this?!' all over it. He looked up at Kakashi and saw him as an idol, for some reason. He always wanted to get a cool group like him. He was envious to the fact that he was a leader of the Team 7 the team with a Kyuubi, an Uchiha and a brilliant kunoichi(?). It was cool enough but the fact that it had Chidori Hatake, the WinterWolf... the Wielder of the Shakugan made it better. "Come on! I need to know more!" Yamato insisted.

Kakashi shook his head in frustration. Yamato was always one to gossip to others. He didn't want information like this to spread. No one knew this much information except him, Kitsune, the Kages and Gai. Gai was someone he knew he could trust.

"I think Kakashi is right." A voice came from behind. They all turned to see Gai and his team approaching. He had a straight face and looked just as serious as Kakashi was. "Giving aways information like this can send everyone fighting for power like that." Yamato, clearly jealous of the fact that even Gai knew, gave a scowl.

"We're a team and in order to know how to accomplish this mission... we need to know." He insisted.

Of course, Gai was being protective over Kakashi. They were best friends after all and the thought of Yamato, a guy who wants to be closer to Kakashi, trying to force what he wants just for the sake of being better, just made his blood boil. "Not to the like of you." He said harshly. It was new to everyone. Gai was always a sweet and loving guy who only gets serious when needed to but getting angry for no reason was something different. He had this fierce anger in his eyes. "You were the reason why Kitsune was nearly killed."

They turned to Yamato. He too was shocked. "What?" He managed to say.

"You were one of the person that overheard Kakashi and I that day.... you gossiped about it didn't you?" Gai said threateningly.

Yamato stepped back. He knew what he was saying but what did this have to do with what was happening right now? Yes he gossiped about overhearing Kakashi and Gai talking about a born tailed beast but what was the sense. "If I were to be the one....what would be it's importance now?" He said sharply.

"The fact that you spread such information will put this village in danger... moreover, Kitsune's." Kakashi said nonchalantly. He was a chill guy and really had no interest in exerting effort to argue about this.

Sai, being his curious self, asked: "why will it affect Miss Kitsune?" he knew there was a possibility they wouldn't answer but why not try?

"Because I'm the nine tails." She said rather bluntly. Her eyes met with Naruto's wide ones. "I will try to explain further in due time but for now, let's not waste anymore time... Gaara might be dead by now."